Break Week Luffy vs Akainu makes no sense

I do not know where this narrative that blackbeard will go to laugh tale comes from. If anything the only people who can go to laugh tale are the chosen ones. Newgate already told Teach that he was not the chosen one. If anything shanks is the guardian of Laugh Tale. Luffy said shanks will be the last yonko so shanks is the last.
It's funny you say that yet parrot the same nonsensical Shanks-Laugh Tale-Guardian theory that's already been disproven at this point. Shanks never went to Laugh Tale. Aka, he can't guard something he doesn't know the location to.

Blackbeard has been vying One Piece and becoming PK just like Luffy. So the idea of him going to Laugh Tale, even by cheating his way to it, makes complete sense
Post automatically merged:

Likely won't even be long since Oda likes to off panel and wound characters to speed up their defeat. These characters can fight for 5 to 10 days straights but plot requires them to lose in a few hours.

This makes no sense because everyone was trading in Wano.
How can we say it won't be long when it took a 70 chapter raid to fight 2 Yonko and 1 Yonko crew lol? The Final War probably will have like 5x the characters

Luffy vs Akainu is like Zoro vs Mihawk, it probably will happen in some fashion as payoff for what’s happened in the past but it won’t be the final fight for either of them.

Neither have final fight vibes. Mihawk’s too friendly and doesn’t fit the plot, Akainu… is not friendly, to say the least, but doesn’t have anything to do with the greater mysteries of One Piece (D’s, Joyboy, Void Century) plus isn’t even the ultimate leader of the World Gov.

Luffy vs Akainu is like Zoro vs Mihawk, it probably will happen in some fashion as payoff for what’s happened in the past but it won’t be the final fight for either of them.

Neither have final fight vibes. Mihawk’s too friendly and doesn’t fit the plot, Akainu… is not friendly, to say the least, but doesn’t have anything to do with the greater mysteries of One Piece (D’s, Joyboy, Void Century) plus isn’t even the ultimate leader of the World Gov.
I agree about Akainu, but Zoro's entire goal involves surpassing Mihawk. If Shanks does have more antagonistic goals, the emotional close between him and Luffy, and subsequently Mihawk and Zoro or Yasopp and Usopp could be far better than "evil" Shiryu or Van Auger or Blackbeard.

It depends if Oda is going for an emotional ending or run of the mill good vs evil.
Post automatically merged:

Imo luffy vs akainu can be a small fight like naruto vs neji where like naruto luffy shows akainu the error of his ways and he sides with luffy
He killed Ace lol

It's funny you say that yet parrot the same nonsensical Shanks-Laugh Tale-Guardian theory that's already been disproven at this point. Shanks never went to Laugh Tale. Aka, he can't guard something he doesn't know the location to.

Blackbeard has been vying One Piece and becoming PK just like Luffy. So the idea of him going to Laugh Tale, even by cheating his way to it, makes complete sense
I never said Shanks knew where laugh tale was. The only one who is more likely to have been in Laugh Tale is Dragon and that is a big questionmark.

Again Teach's motivations are uncertain. Teach is a man of dreams no doubt but that alone is not enough to make you eligible. What is the point of Teach going to Laugh Tale when all this time the world is waiting for the messiah?

There is no reason for teach to go to laugh tale or cheat his way to go to it because he is not the chosen one. If anything teach will get defeated way before the final war which is against the world government and IM.

I quote my boy Garp on this:

I agree. I'm leaning towards Im being Oda's version of the moon princess Kaguya. Kaguya had 5 main suitors, Im has the 5 elders. Kaguya lost her compassion for humans when she wore a feather robe, Im is seen wearing a very long shadowed robe, and is seemingly getting ready to exterminate some people.

There was also a sixth suitor, the Emperor of Japan, and unlike the other suitors Kaguya gave the emperor the chance to achieve immortality. Assuming Oda is following tale loosely I wonder who that person would be.

Narrative dictates Luffy will fight the only man to ever scar him, break his will and kill his brother in front of his eyes.
The same man that made him react strongly and clinch his scar when he was namedropped
The same man that has been consistently paralleled with Blackbeard throughout the story
Yoncucks are in massive cope
Coz they witnessin yonko go down to law and kidd
And kaido goin down to weaker ver. Of Luffy