Who will be the next Strawhat

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
I can't wait to see the reactions of all the people on this forum when Carrot will join lol...mostly will have a stroke
Most Yamato fans don’t give a shit if Carrot joins, the latter was the most likely candidate by default prior to the former’s introduction so it wouldn’t be the weirdest thing in the world…but as ever, anyone who thinks the rabbit will be a Straw Hat and Kaido’s daughter won’t be is lying to themselves :kayneshrug:

The report from Lucci says otherwise:

“In the unlikely event that Kaido is defeated, it’s been decided that the world government will annex the independent nation of wano”
And in the latest CP0 talk they were literally told to grab Robin in case the yonko lose since they have to leave.

Who's the lucky person then?
Vivi Sabo and Bellamy each have a chance, guaranteed to reunite with Luffy, and each have a way to find him.

My moneys on Vivi and Sabo tho. Bellamy will likely show up at the end of wano giving Luffy an indestructible flag which will fly in Wano claiming it as Luffys new territory

Vivi Sabo and Bellamy each have a chance, guaranteed to reunite with Luffy, and each have a way to find him.

My moneys on Vivi and Sabo tho. Bellamy will likely show up at the end of wano giving Luffy an indestructible flag which will fly in Wano claiming it as Luffys new territory
There is absolutely no reason or setup in the story for Vivi, Sabo or even Bellamy to suddenly show up in Wano or to magically find the Sunny.

The Sunny is either still on Onigashima on a field of Rocs or standing without anchor at large making it likely to be brought back by the waves on a nearby beach.

There is absolutely no reason or setup in the story for Vivi, Sabo or even Bellamy to suddenly show up in Wano or to magically find the Sunny.

The Sunny is either still on Onigashima on a field of Rocs or standing without anchor at large making it likely to be brought back by the waves on a nearby beach.
You will be happpy this ch 1041, all will be happy...THey're all doing the same they were doing during the Raid...SO we all win

So they're going all the way to Wano, past the WG ships, past BM's crew, climbing the waterfall only possible with koi then magically finding his ship?

I see :brootea:

Status
Not open for further replies.