Who will be the next Strawhat

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well oda's plan is Luffy>Zoro>Sanji>>>The rest, and yamato is clearly st zoro's tier been zoro stronger since AP and lethality
if that is the case, he would clearly mention...jinbe is pretty much the best example....I could easily see jinbe fighting Queen and defeating in the story...it just did not happen because he wants to keep the original trio...so he kept jinbe away(the same thing pretty much happened in FI too). If Yamato joins and oda still wants to keep those three as the focus...then he would do the same with her too...he will just keep her away or busy with some other stuff.

Didn't know we were posting spoilers in here :zorothink:
Yamato is not going to join because she is above Sanji and i see very difficult how oda is going to explain that Sanji is above her
Robin, Franky, and Jinbe were all said to be too strong or atleast stronger than Sanji. That didn't stop Oda from giving Sanji the third strongest enemy yet again in the next arc and establishing the hierarchy yet again.
Larrot furry fans in shambles.

:gokulaugh:

Their mental breakdown from the moment WCI to now could be used as a world wide case study on delusional behaviour

Larrot got negged and would be useless to the SHP

:ihaha:
Carrot has been missing for nearly half a year yet we're here talking about how cute she is :kailaugh:

Last edited:
Robin, Franky, and Jinbe were all said to be too strong or atleast stronger than Sanji. That didn't stop Oda from giving Sanji the third strongest enemy yet again in the next arc and establishing the hierarchy yet again.
Well with franky and robin i don't think so but the community always had their doubts between jinbe-sanji since jinbe's feats in other arcs but at the end oda is saying that whoever joins sanji is going to be always third strong and in this arc he surprassed jinbe but i don't think he did With yamato

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Yamato is not going to join because she is above Sanji and i see very difficult how oda is going to explain that Sanji is above her
He’s already “explained” every other reason why she “won’t join” and it’s always been true that the fandom cares significantly more about powerscaling than the author does, this is only disqualifying to the handful of people who care about Sanji.

Well with franky and robin i don't think so but the community always had their doubts between jinbe-sanji since jinbe's feats in other arcs
People thought Franky was too strong since he could easily take down CP9 members and matched Luffy 1v1. In Robin's case, she was the number 2 of a warlord's crew, second highest bounty, broken df, and easily subdued the whole crew before. Nami was even lumping her with the monster trio for a bit.
in this arc he surprassed jinbe but i don't think he did With yamato
Fans care about powerscaling more than the story does. Plenty of characters gets plot buffs so they can match their portrayal. Yamato, like Jinbe, would just be given a weaker enemy than Sanji in the next arc so he's portrayed above her.

People thought Franky was too strong since he could easily take down CP9 members and matched Luffy 1v1. In Robin's case, she was the number 2 of a warlord's crew, second highest bounty, broken df, and easily subdued the whole crew before. Nami was even lumping her with the monster trio for a bit.

Fans care about powerscaling more than the story does. Plenty of characters gets plot buffs so they can match their portrayal. Yamato, like Jinbe, would just be given a weaker enemy than Sanji in the next arc so he's portrayed above her.
Yeah if she join she probably won't get a PU since zoro and Sanji are going to have PU till EOS

Status
Not open for further replies.