Who will be the next Strawhat

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
Her ghost ability has limited range. A look out must be able to see very far (sometimes 50 km ahead) only someone with good eyes and an amazing capacity for noticing ennemies and being very high is capable of that. That's nowhear near Perona's range.
Plus Carrot is not only lookout, she is also sentry, meaning that when she scout, she attacks. That's the whole point of chapter 888. Perona is incapable of that.
Come back when Carrot manages to singlehandedly survey a whole island lol

And how do you even know Perona’s ghost network can’t reach 50km and that Carrot can see that far?

Perona can literally see through walls bro, you can argue carrot for nakama all u want but Perona is the better look out and it’s facts

And how do you even know Perona’s ghost network can’t reach 50km and that Carrot can see that far?

Perona can literally see through walls bro, you can argue carrot for nakama all u want but Perona is the better look out and it’s facts
Viola can do even better and yet he still ignored and said that it doesn’t need to see far, but it needs to be high. Moving goalposts to fit his furry fetish, you can’t argue with someone like that

Not just me, but literally almost everybody. Not gonna ask why though, as you can’t even write proper english vocabularies. Your answer will only lower my intelligence level.
Seems like you care a lot about my vocabulary. Well, help me improve, give me feed back and I will get better!

Not at all. Like I said, Perona was never set up as a look out. A surveillance manager, yes.. a look out.. not at all. And even less a sentry as she is completely incapable of doing that.

Viola can do even better and yet he still ignored and said that it doesn’t need to see far, but it needs to be high. Moving goalposts to fit his furry fetish, you can’t argue with someone like that
Maybe.. but Viola is a princess and is on Dressrosa. A lot of character could do what the strawhats are doing. But they are not here and in a very specific situation (i already explained that the post of the strawhats is really relevant only in a very specific situation (like a pinch or a tornado or a Tsunami) but you guyz keep ignoring it) Viola wouldn't be able to do what Carrot did. Because like I said, Carrot is not only a look out, she is a sentry. Those are two side of the same coin.

I'm staying consistant. Nothing is being moved here.. But I guess you will have to see for yourself.

lol ok Perona will be Carrot’s boss on the Sunny then
lol Perona is making little baby ghost with Mihawk, don't worry for her

Yep, Yamato is joinning, her has a dream,a reason, a person as a model(Will), the personality, the dynamic.
Carrot has a dynamic, with the crew and Luffy. Yamato doesn't have that dynamic. Luffy doesn't care much about her yet and she has no dynamic with the crew. She indeed has a good personnality, a moral pillar and what look like a dream, but she still lack the most important thing, a post, something that would make her needed on the Sunny, something she is good at.

And that.. is nowhere to be seen right now.

Seems like you care a lot about my vocabulary. Well, help me improve, give me feed back and I will get better!
More like I care more about my sanity and intelligence level. Asking “improvement” from someone who keeps talking but never listens to anybody but yourself, that’s ironic

Maybe.. but Viola is a princess and is on Dressrosa. A lot of character could do what the strawhats are doing. But they are not here and in a very specific situation (i already explained that the post of the strawhats is really relevant only in a very specific situation (like a pinch or a tornado or a Tsunami) but you guyz keep ignoring it) Viola wouldn't be able to do what Carrot did. Because like I said, Carrot is not only a look out, she is a sentry. Those are two side of the same coin.

I'm staying consistant. Nothing is being moved here.. But I guess you will have to see for yourself.
Nope. Nobody can read Poneglyph like Robin in current timeline, nor does anybody have same navigation level like Nami. Straw Hats are a limited crew of pirates who are the best at what they do. If you say that “a lot of people can do what the strawhats are doing”, then it’s clear you’re the one who’s not reading the whole story correctly. You’re only obsessed on a basic bland bunny that you choose to ignore anything else but her.

Nothing else to see, Larrot is irrelevant and you can’t change the fact but you can cope. So, cope.

lol Perona is making little baby ghost with Mihawk, don't worry for her

Carrot has a dynamic, with the crew and Luffy. Yamato doesn't have that dynamic. Luffy doesn't care much about her yet and she has no dynamic with the crew. She indeed has a good personnality, a moral pillar and what look like a dream, but she still lack the most important thing, a post, something that would make her needed on the Sunny, something she is good at.

And that.. is nowhere to be seen right now.
A front line Girl Fighter while in Zoro's side

More like I care more about my sanity and intelligence level. Asking “improvement” from someone who keeps talking but never listens to anybody but yourself, that’s ironic
I listen, but your are most of the time wrong. Hence why I reply so much.

Nope. Nobody can read Poneglyph like Robin in current timeline, nor does anybody have same navigation level like Nami. Straw Hats are a limited crew of pirates who are the best at what they do. If you say that “a lot of people can do what the strawhats are doing”, then it’s clear you’re the one who’s not reading the whole story correctly. You’re only obsessed on a basic bland bunny that you choose to ignore anything else but her.

Nothing else to see, Larrot is irrelevant and you can’t change the fact but you can cope. So, cope.
Pudding can. There ware a whole storyline about that, remember ?

A lot of people can do what the strawhat are doing.

Mihawk or any strong fighter can be acombattant
Any good cook can be a cook
Any carpenter can be the carpenter (in fact Iceberg is on the level of Franky it was clear in the story)
Anyone can be a helmsman
Anyone can be a look out
Anyone with a good aim can be a Shooter
Anyone can be a doctor, in fact Marco could easily replace Chopper
Pudding could replace Robin as a Poneglyph reader
We didn't met a lot of musician but this is again not that hard to do
Etc.

You see. Pretty much anyone can do the job of the strawhats, sometimes at the same level. That is why it is important to note that what makes a good strawhat, is how said strawhat can do his or her job in a very SPECIFIC situation.

That is why I put so much emphasis on what I call the Shining Nakama Action. I hope that one day you will read the story carefully and understand how this pattern is important. And if you want more explanation, again, there is an article on my blog about it !

I listen, but your are most of the time wrong. Hence why I reply so much.
lol saying I’m wrong, and it comes from someone who’s much worse is like Luffy telling Robin that she’s been reading Poneglyph wrong.

and with the way you admit you reply so much, makes my point is right that you always talk but never listen.

Pudding can. There ware a whole storyline about that, remember ?
LMAO if Pudding can, Big Mom won’t come to Wano and one of her objectives is to capture Robin. Currently, Pudding’s poneglyph reading ability is not yet awakened, and it’s not confirmed whether she will awaken her ability soon enough. Which part of “current timeline” you don’t understan

A lot of people can do what the strawhat are doing.

Mihawk or any strong fighter can be acombattant
Any good cook can be a cook
Any carpenter can be the carpenter (in fact Iceberg is on the level of Franky it was clear in the story)
Anyone can be a helmsman
Anyone can be a look out
Anyone with a good aim can be a Shooter
Anyone can be a doctor, in fact Marco could easily replace Chopper
Pudding could replace Robin as a Poneglyph reader
We didn't met a lot of musician but this is again not that hard to do
Etc.

You see. Pretty much anyone can do the job of the strawhats, sometimes at the same level. That is why it is important to note that what makes a good strawhat, is how said strawhat can do his or her job in a very SPECIFIC situation.

That is why I put so much emphasis on what I call the Shining Nakama Action. I hope that one day you will read the story carefully and understand how this pattern is important. And if you want more explanation, again, there is an article on my blog about it !
More on giving link, can be considered spamming. Asking for another ban. Reported, done.

and with the way you admit you reply so much, makes my point is right that you always talk but never listen.
Every opinion are not equal.

LMAO if Pudding can, Big Mom won’t come to Wano and one of her objectives is to capture Robin. Currently, Pudding’s poneglyph reading ability is not yet awakened, and it’s not confirmed whether she will awaken her ability soon enough. Which part of “current timeline” you don’t understan

It was setup therefore it is in the storyline. In fact if Pudding needs to activate her ability to read the poneglyph, it adds purpose and conflict. All the more reason to replace her by Robin.. Of course in a world were Robin is not also an archeologue.

More on giving link, can be considered spamming. Asking for another ban. Reported, done.
A link if described is authorized ;)
But you do you

Status
Not open for further replies.