Who will be the next Strawhat

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Seatonnes

waiting for Marvel Rivals
I might be illiterate. Speaking 4 languages perfectly can be tough.

so she wants to go out to see and she wants to fight by him and she also stated that she wants to join the strawhats. Looks to me like she will ask to join and somebody else is illiterate.
I guess that confirms caribou asked to join as well, also caribous is way more clear than that its more like yamato wants to fight on the alliance side

I guess that confirms caribou asked to join as well, also caribous is way more clear than that its more like yamato wants to fight on the alliance side
Caribou asked for a ride not join the CREW:lawsigh:
I’m starting to think that you are illiterate bro. Do you understand the difference.
caribou needs a ride and asked for that and in gratitude considers himself and underling of Luffy.
Yamato wants to join the crew. She has made that clear many times.

??

On that we agree, Carrot won't ask Luffy, she will sneak again on the Sunny

Not sure about that

Nah, I like Yamato

And that not What I said: “I want to get you banned if necessary” =/= "I'm here to make you ban if necessary" The difference is important, I don't want to get you ban, I don't care about you, but if necessary, I will report you as much as you insult me ;)

Ok cool
Reporting someone for insulting you is a very immature attitude.

That's like a kid telling his mom that his brother did something bad to him.

Why do you think some authorities in this site should get involved just to protect your ego?

You have the option to ignore people if you've felt offended by anything they wrote.

You said Yamato won’t ask but she already did.
It looks to me like you are not reading One Piece but some cheap copy that might be called two piece or two parts but not one piece.
If Carrot sneaks on the Sunny again. Luffy will King Kong gun her ass to Zou.
Wrong. Yamato never asked Luffy. What she said is:

"As Ace brother I figured you should be giving me a ride on your ship"

This is not a question, this is a statement, and the precise reason why I keep telling you guyz that this sentence is what I call a "subversion dialogue" This is a dialogue that is corrupted by a bad logic or an arguement that is not true and therefore is here to subvert expectations.
Post automatically merged:

Reporting someone for insulting you is a very immature attitude.

That's like a kid telling his mom that his brother did something bad to him.

Why do you think some authorities in this site should get involved just to protect your ego?

You have the option to ignore people if you've felt offended by anything they wrote.
Reporting someone for insult is immature ?

No wonder the toxicity of this site is in a all time high with such a toxic vision...

yamato hasnt asked luffy you are illiterate
Indeed, all she said was that she reached information that Luffy would let her, as Oden, board the ship.

She didn't really ask him to allow her to join, though it could be interpreted as an indirect way that she found to ask it.

Just the fact that he replied to what she said with a face of disapproval, telling her that there's no way she was Oden, made it seem like at least at that moment he didn't like the idea of her joining.

Last edited:
Those are not enough against the world gouvernement power of annexion.
That's a prime example of a bad faith argument... Even if all guardian deities will stay (Luffy the Wisdom King personification, Zoro the Ryuma incarnate, Yamato the Makami DF user), still not enough... When dealing with the WG forces, one needs the backing of a powerful organization like the Revolutionary Army, a Yonko crew, or backing from Elbaf...

what have you been reading?? One piece or two parts ?
The blog that he wrote...

What does this have to do with Carrot. He is asking for a ride not to join the crew. It’s the same as Vivi.
I mean give me the evidence or any link with specific raw manga chapter, not just yes
He's just trolling around... But seriously, Caribou's chances is tied and just as high as Carrot's...

Let's see that that way. Let's take away what Yamato is (The fact that she is a son of Kaido, the fact that she finds
That's a prime example of a bad faith argument... Even if all guardian deities will stay (Luffy the Wisdom King personification, Zoro the Ryuma incarnate, Yamato the Makami DF user), still not enough... When dealing with the WG forces, one needs the backing of a powerful organization like the Revolutionary Army, a Yonko crew, or backing from Elbaf...
I don't think that the fact that a Yonko will keep Wano under his wing will stop the WG, something is wano is vital for them.

I can't believe yall are actually taking this bait :kailaugh:
Indeed, all she said was that she reached information that Luffy would let her, as Oden, board the ship.

She didn't really ask him to allow her to join, though it could be interpreted as an indirect way that she found to ask it.

Just the fact that he replied to what she said with a face of disapproval, telling her that there's no way she was Oden, made it seem like at least at that moment he didn't like the idea of her joining.
Luffy dodging the question doesn't mean he doesn't want her to join. Besides, at this point, she's already gained his trust and they were happy to see each other again when they met up vs Kaido.

Yamato is still determined to leave with him and there's nothing to suggest he'd say no when she inevitably asks to join after the war. Luffy's only criteria for asking/accepting people is if he knows they're a good person and Yamato already proved that to him numerous times.

Uncle Van

Taxes Are a Sickness
Honestly, I don't believe that anyone is going to join the crew so easily at the end of the very arc in which they appeared in the story for the first time.
Oda did it with Zoro, Usopp, Sanji, Chopper, Franky and Brooke. Nami, Robin and Jinbe appeared in multiple, and Jinbe was the first in the NW. How does mean that it can no longer happen after one arc? This is 100% pure baseless assumption.

Let's see that that way. Let's take away what Yamato is (The fact that she is a son of Kaido, the fact that she finds

I don't think that the fact that a Yonko will keep Wano under his wing will stop the WG, something is wano is vital for them.
After Wano the strawhats are just as much of a threat to the WG as WB or the other yonkous if not more due to the fact that they have robin are very close to reaching Laugh Tale. If they chose to protect an island with their Flag the WG are von stand back and other pirates as well.
don’t try to pretend that that isn’t true

I can't believe yall are actually taking this bait :kailaugh:

Luffy dodging the question doesn't mean he doesn't want her to join. Besides, at this point, she's already gained his trust and they were happy to see each other again when they met up vs Kaido.

Yamato is still determined to leave with him and there's nothing to suggest he'd say no when she inevitably asks to join after the war. Luffy's only criteria for asking/accepting people is if he knows they're a good person and Yamato already proved that to him numerous times.
That's the thing, there was NO question. Just a statetment based on bad logic ("I should get on your ship because you are Ace's brother")

Status
Not open for further replies.