Who will beat Kaido now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
The Grim Reaper represented the damage he was about to receive.
It just happened off screen, like a lot of things this arc have been
Yes crayon eater
There was 1 panel on it no focus
If it was meant to be this big thing that keeps zoro out the arc it would have had more focus
Most didn't even know he'd taken the x2 pain already

Do people still think Luffy and Kaido will go back to having a proper 1 v. 1? I think that part is over, and I said it last chapter as well.

I don't think Oda is throwing out narrator box losses for them to mean nothing. All that's left is for 1 final attack to beat Kaido, like what happened in Dressrosa.

Zoro has, at most a minor connection to Wano because some people in his village were from there. He's been confirmed to not be a Shimotsuki

The Ryuma parallel was fulfilled when he beat King by cutting the fire dragon.

Still holding on to a crackpot theory like ZKK at this point is just setting yourself up for disappointment. It always had flimsy support at best and now the idea of it happening is practically absurd.

Off the top of my head, 4 characters who are more likely to kill Kaido than Zoro:
- Luffy
- Yamato
- Momo
- Kaido himself
fuking clown, Zoro is the one that was link with the daughter of oden, receive his blade, he is the one that introduce sunachi to Momo, he is the one that could hear the special song that only Oden knew. He is the one that remind to the shimotzuki, he is the one that was praised plenty of time from the nine scabban. He is the one that saw how poorly the people of wano live, no clean water, no food man wake up and stop being so bias and hatefull against Zoro fans...:kuzanshut::suresure:

Zoro has a deep connection with Wano and parallel Ryuma, the strongest samurai ever who defeated a dragon over the capitol. Right now we have a unbeatable Dragon (DF) near the capitol.

Stop ignoring Zoro's connection and parallel.
at this point i don't care who beats or kills kaido as long as this shitty arc ends

go for ZKK for next chapter

Status
Not open for further replies.