Who will beat Kaido now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
@VegaPank any new oda drafts for Sanji??
New spoilers thanks to blueon from Sabaody Park Forums:

-Chapter title: "Let's die together"
- Luffy is knocked out and loses the Gear 4.
- CP0 is happy that the mission was accomplished, but we see Kaido behind him swinging his mace. Next we see them, CP0 leader is also down and Kaido is on crying drunk mode.
- A Mary announces that Luffy is down.
- We see a few reactions around Onigashima. But we don't see Sanji, and Franky is talking to Zoro. Marco finds Franky and Zoro.
- Cut to Yamato and Momo talking. The title of the chapter comes from this part.
- Not gonna spoil this part. Cool stuff here. Just saying this.
- Kaido comes down from the roof. People are still panicking because the fire is spreading. Kaido put out the flames with just the wind from the swings of his kanabo. He looks extremely annoyed that his Calamities and Tobi Roppo lost.
- Kaido challenges the remainders of the Alliance. Some people start dropping their weapons.
- Law is being taken to the roof by his crew.
- In an AMAZING DOUBLE-SPREAD, we see a black blur entering the Live Floor and attacking Kaido, who blocks the attack with his kanabo but is pushed back.
- "Guess we'll be the ones stalling you until our shitty Captain comes back."
- Sanji is here. His hair is Black and looks like when he puts on the Raid Suit. Behind him are Usopp, Nami, Brook, Robin, Chopper and Jinbe.

G

Gorosei Informer

While Kaido comes down from the roof he falls down the stairs .

RIP
OH NO LMAO, then Zoro sees it and is reminded of Kuina and his Post Staircase Trauma Disorder kicks in! Maybe Tashigi will fall down some stairs on the way to Vegapunk and she will die too and we will never find out why she resembles Kuina, why she loves swords so much and yet stands no chance vs Zoro at all but Kuina beat Zoro 2000 times literally in the past AND why Kuina would be the SAME EXACT AGE AS TASHIGI IF SHE WERE STILL ALIVE RIGHT NOW, if I figured it out right?!

Lola and Chiffon 2.0? Or maybe she really is Kuina? Someone said the Shimotsuki storyline is like Game of Thrones complexity, I cant remember who but someone on here I think? Revolutionaries were at the Shimotsuki Dojo were Zoro and Kuina were and we still don't know why too. Ivankov could have fulfilled Kuinas dream to be a man and thus a strong swordsman or the WSS potentially and thus give Kiku her dream of being a woman completely too ofc!

Now I'm being reminded of that Mihawk being a time travelling Kuina theory again, sigh....

kingufy:mihugh::shame::risitameh::nicagesmile:
Wasn't it because he got accused of assaulting his wife :josad:
She abused Johnny pretty hard, theres video evidence of it and he was made a laughing stock. He was cancelled yet she wasn't. She literally shat in his bed made him lose a finger or part of it after throwing glass bottles at him. I've heard she and her friends laughed at her abuse of him.

She also made Elon Musk suffer apparently and thats why despite how much clearly loves him, Elon can't seem to open up to Grimes and trust her too.

This is just rumours and such mostly though, I don't deep dive this shit but I woudn't be surprised if was true based on my own personal experiences too. I've had much better experiences with older women than younger ones, lets put it that way lmfao.

Amber really seems deranged and evil and a judge here in the UK is a friend of hers apparently and helped her get off being charged/prosectued apparently. I've been falsely accused of a lot of shit over here and people always got away with it, including girls too. It ruined my life many times. Its fucking exhausting and soul consuming.

Last edited by a moderator:
Same tbh, my exactly feeling and response. Also him just sleeping 3 hours a day and being hospitalised. He's a complete workaholic/addict who I suspect has ADHD and maybe Aspergers/Autism, a lot of famous creators in Japan seem to exhibit traits of it imo but Japan itself is a very "autistic/peter pan syndrome country" imo these days. Might be side effects of trauma caused by the nukings and WW2 as I strongly believe Autism can be caused by childhood traumas or at least similar symptoms of it to ofc.
I've worked with a lot of autistic people before at a former charity job and they all had deep childhood traumas without fail like we were all characters written by Oda and my therapist said childhood trauma can lead to Autism and ADHD-like symptoms too at least.

Its ironically bittersweet that this absolutely beautiful, heartfelt and somewhat tragic (especially if you know what happened to Duffy and why she "disappeared for so long") but also given this context and the reason its included in the Jojo Part 6 anime too:

I chose a version without comments as comments on the song WILL have MASSIVE spoilers for Part 6/Stone Ocean of Jojos Bizarre Adventure GUARANTEED. I'm talking complete series changing spoilers that I cannot elaborate on, even crazier than Sabaody to Marineford in One Piece! Its an extremely controversial/divisive part, thats all I can say but I kinda appreciate why it was written like that and why Araki did it. I genuinely cannot say more than that anyway!

But yeah this song really fits for One Piece and Oda too imo, a series all about dreams, grand ambitions and such ofc. But then again by that logic, you could also say these songs fit for OP too ofc!:

Woah, never thought about it this deep, the amount works he puts for most of us to read it for free and call oda trash is so much, nothing makes me more angry than that. I hope oda never sees what these trolls/toxic people say.

Actually there is still hope.
Like dango power and zunisha power.
But i dont think kaido weaker than zunisha even their body size gap very big.
And the last thing maybe kaido will get killed by the remaining samurai, he still weak to seastone bullet right?
It will be an epic end for kaido if he got shot by entire wano people.
Like when WB die there is a report about his damage. And when kaido shown at least a thousan bullet stuck to his body.

Status
Not open for further replies.