Who will beat Kaido now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
So luffy is said to have lost at the beginning of the chapter but he's actually back at the end of it ? hmm not sure if i like this. let's wait for the chapter release
Textbook storytelling from a mangaka that has a maggot in his skill instead of a brain.

Tension what is tension, logic what logic? Like he could‘ve atleast wait for the end of Chapter 1044 (chapter after break)

Glad I saved all of this for everyone's viewing pleasure!

Yeah, we arent:saden:
this can be the best chapter since zoro vs king
It is:risitavirus:
Lmao Kondum boys thought luffy can endure that attack and pull awakneing out of his own anus lmao

ZKK is the only way
:risitavirus::risitavirus::risitavirus:
yohoooohoooo. Luffy lost. It's about time. Fucking great. Oh my god finally he is down. In 1v1 never bet against Kaido. Now the real MVP gonna slay the bastard.
:ihaha:
Zoro vs Kaido's clash gonna split the sky?
Zoro will be close to admiral level now
Next opponents
Shiryu-Strong as an admiral
Beckman- rumour to be strong as Shanks
:shame:
damn I'm coping hard rn:hapnoel:
Not people saying for 2 months that Zoro won't get up but suddenly Luffy being in worse condition, no strength left, no haki is going to get up because Oda needs to follow the 2 Piece narrative that you made up on Tumblr.:gokulaugh:
i followed the story wrong i guess:risicheck:
ZKK will shambles the antis so fucking badly, for the sake of their health, Oda should put up a warning, skip the following chapters if you hate the VC of SH
Yup, totally skipping it now:risitavirus:
the question is zoro will use asura or not. I think asura with adv coc is too much stronger for kaido:kayneshrug:
Neither:saden:
Told you guys Luffy is KO'd. And people last week were replying back to me saying he wasn't KO'd. Luffy is done.
Done i say:risitavirus::ihaha:
Watch Luffy and see for the first time, he ain't beating the final boss.
This is what Oda meant other way
lmao:kobeha:
Zoro and luffy 2v1vs Kaido is inevitable
is it?:jay-he:
semi-finals
localitzation: onigashima
Zoro vs King:
Zoro win

Luffy vs Kaido:
Kaido win

FINAL
Localitzation: capital
Zoro vs Kaido

:finally::finally::finally:

@Le Fishe D. Crydo @Finalbeta @Debanv
:denzimote:
semi-finals is out
the final will be capital between zoro and kaido:funky::funky::funky:
u sure:funky:
Looking more likely that the raid will end in failure. Mr Morj was right. Kaido is just too op.
:catblush:
Joyboy vs Kaido:fransuper:
was he?:queenhear:
Sure, Never doubt it:doffytroll:
Boi

We're getting that koh Zoro vs Kaido

Mark my words

Kaido will see the monster samurai he was waitibg for
:gokulaugh:
Come Luffybros, joins us. :myman:

Where's my reverse card:denzimote:
Shout out to all them credible ZKK Gods
:arnoling: "GODS"
near-death experience for haki bloom, haven't you watch DBZ?
Oda is a big fan and his way of telling that this fighter has gotten stronger.
Post automatically merged:

Jmena:

And the interesting part of the chapter is going to divide the community so much that the Roger-WB clash will look like two legos bumping arms xD (This is exaggerated obviously).

Referring to Zoro
Obviously referring to Zoro:kobeha:
You know why Luffy keeps getting KOd? Because he is not Joy Boy. The real Joy Boy will make his entry in the next few chapters and take charge of the battle. Luffy will win only after Joy Boy enters the scene.
He's not?:quest:
You missed nothing, Luffy lost like most reasonable people predicted and all the Zoro facing Kaido and gathering the Samurai foreshadowing is about to pay off.
About to pay off i see I see:jay-he:
Zoro is undefeated in this arc, can Kaido be the first one to defeat him?
On the rooftop, it took the combine effort of Kaido n BM and Zoro's own selfless act which ended in being exit from the rooftop earlier than Luffy, but he's back now, to kill that bastard
:broocry:
Luffy ain't fine. Nah, worst for Lufft though. We are near to end and yet Luffy is a east blue fodder. Great development by hackda. Somehow Oda hates Luffy getting any win in this arc. Better kill him already.
:luffydab:
There are 2 things that will divide this community.

A Zoro heavy foreshadowing or Sanji getting up and saying an epic line

That's it
:brootea:
Kaido instantly goes down after rekting Luffy and we will see someone trying to stop him
:jackcopium:
Somebody, please tell Kaido not to go downstairs, that monstrous swordsman is waiting for him, it's a trap
please save the Oni
kingufy
Kaido- there will never be a swordsman as monstrous as you Roronoa
Roronoa- Thanks oni, but I'm yet to surpass Mihawk

Mihawk>Roger confirmed? holyshit
:emohiyo::emohiyo::emohiyo:
Law and Kid beat a Yonko 2v1 despite being nerfed

And you guys want Luffy to get help from everybody and their mothers to do the same

Truly the Luffy clowning thread

:kobeha: :kobeha:
:usoprice:
If Zoro isn't in the chapter it doesn't get better
:suresure:

Here's my response to all of you:akasalt:

Status
Not open for further replies.