Who will beat Kaido now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
People hated Naruto because that indra ashura shit came out of nowhere. With One Piece, the "joyboy" stuff was planned from start. So people really shouldn't get mad about this. Of course you may not be the fan of protagonist becoming the messiah and stuff.
nope...they just hate Luffy....there is no such thing as messiah...

From looks of it, Luffy’s fruit may have similar awakening to that of Katakuri’s fruit. Limitless possibilities!!
I'm starting to buy the theory that luffy's fruit is actually a logia

Kaido mentioned how it should be impossible for him to change the directions of his attacks

All logias have a special ability

Monet could absorb heat

Crocodile could dry anything he touched

Akainu,aokiji and ace could change the weather

Luffy's special ability could be vulcanization, or any other rubber property upped up to a hundred

luffy being defeated now does nthg except extend the arc by another 20 chapters. Ppl are already getting fed up with wano, no single human wants it. That would be just stalling the inevitable.
Then why, why would Oda do that, I am tired of this.
Fake deaths to create tension sucks, but Luffy's constant fake defeats are completely fine and great writing and I am a coping clown if I dont like this repetitive fake ass tension.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Sanji got awakened but him unlocking Exo was hinted since WCI. He is fated to find All blue

Zoro got AdCoC and Ad CoA and became KoH but this was being hinted from long time. He is fated to become WSS

Luffy being Joy Boy and special with advanced haki was also hinted from ages.

If you think Oda is shoving Luffy being Joy Boy and being fated to become PK down our throat then say the same for Sanji and Zoro too otherwise you are simply being a hypocite

"ZKK is dead" again:risicheck:

I think it's clear none of these Luffybros and haters actually know what the theory is about. I saw so many Zoro fans say that Luffy has to beat Kaido in order for ZKK to happen... Luffybros are in for a rude awakening indeed.:risitavirus:
Exactly, they say the same thing every week. To them it's not about the manga supporting their claim. It's about them not being proven wrong.

No wonder the spoiler provider stated it would divide the community.

Status
Not open for further replies.