Who will beat Kaido now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
ACoA is the only PU he trained for in this arc, he learned to use adv CoC out of nowhere, and thats fact. Losing is one thing...Losing multiple fucking times and being able to get back up instantly with a full health bar is some fairy tail level bullshit.
Are you dumb?
Luffy trained Ryou that is ACoa and become good at It.

Acoc has the EXACTLLY same concept of using as Ryou....

and thats why luffy after taking hits from kaido realized he could coat HIS CoC on HIS hints the same he did with ryou before.

IS ABSURDLY easy to understand and has no asspull AT ALL. As every PU in ennies lobby.

Zoro getting up would be utter shit writing. Like the medicine's side effects are supposed to be near lethal. Zoro merely surviving those side effects in of itself is a massive feat.
Hakai immobilized zoro and the medicine just temporarily postponed the effect of the damage zoro took from that attack. Now on top of what damage he took from king, he's taking double the damage he took from hakai.

Zoro is near death and he shouldn't be able to just negate that damage for some bullshit plot reason. And even if he could just negate that damage, I've yet to see a single ZKK supporting tard explain to me why Zoro is so important that this needs to happen.
very simple inherited will...he has enma...he is the monsterous samurai ...luffy does not kill...kaido said he won't leave wano no matter what....zoro has the same ability that his captain needed to actually damage kaido but because he wields blade he can actually sever heads...black blade plotline= surpassing oden...ryuma parallels...most importantly luffy can beat kaidos ass from wano all around the world but kaido will not stay down because awakening he will always just go back to wano so he has to die and by zoros hands

Hope Drake will fight Kaido too

:josad:
I hope it does tbh as it seemed to imply that Drake took yet another deadly hit from the CP0, but it hasn't been shown that he is definitely down ... yet.

Tbh, Drake deserves to get up again after how much he's been dragged through the mud during this arc.

Status
Not open for further replies.