Who will beat Kaido now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Edward is the son of Alchemy Jesus
but that did not make edward alchemy jesus too he had to study a lot to get good at it, my father was a state champion at chess but i suck at it being his son doesn't make me special at all.
Same with Ed.

but that did not make edward alchemy jesus too he had to study a lot to get good at it, my father was a state champion at chess but i suck at it being his son doesn't make me special at all.
Same with Ed.
He literally had alchemy library thanks to his dad, Ed and Al were consider genius because they had 1 good teacher and godly absent teacher lol

I've said it before, future opponents will have different advantages to Kaido. It's not about linear progression in strength, it's about what they do best. Id say Kaido's best trait is his defense and tenacity more than anything. Let's say these 5 opponents are left for Luffy (just what I think, not saying it's happening):

- Kizaru
- Blackbeard
- Akainu
- Im
- Shanks

1. Kizaru is arguably the fastest person on the planet. His DF is so hax that it requires you to have enough foresight to even be able to react. Rayleigh likely mastered FS to be able to react to him. Luffy is not really at this level yet with FS. So in a way, Kizaru can be a very difficult fight for him. However, its more likely Kizaru will go down faster than Kaido would

2. Blackbeard will have likely 3 (?) Of the world's most broken/damaging fruits in combination with each other. Anyone can see why he can be more dangerous than Kaido. His logia can full negate powers (i.e. potentially render awakening and Gear powers useless) and his paramecia has extremely high damaging effects. If he has a zoan, it'll probably also be broken

3. Akainu may very well have the highest AP in the series. One wrong move from him can kill you literally. We've seen what happens when you fuck up. In an instance like last chapter, if Luffy fucked up, he wouldn't have a head (probably). That being said, not nearly as tanky as Kaido, not as fast as Kizaru. Not as "varied" as Blackbeard

4. Im is the only odd one because we know nothing about them. "If" they are strong, I'd assume they are reasonably broken and a detriment to Luffy, Comparable le to the others.

5. I think most people agree that if Shanks were to be "broken" in something, it would be Haki. Maybe he is the "peak" Haki user. But again, not the highest speed, AP, tankiness, etc in the series, but also a detriment to Luffy.

There is no particular order here, but it's clear that whoever is last will be Luffy's most difficult fight by virtue of it being purely difficult. Think of this like going Crocodile to Enel go Lucci. All are broken in their own ways, especially Enel, yet Luffy had the hardest time with a Zoan, not a Logia.

Add also that they're mocking Zoro for not going against Kaido in this chapter while we already know that the characters that went against the Yonko this ch are there merely to stall him.

Zori is not meant to merely stall him, he's booked for the grand finale
Whats Rufi power lvl without Nika Nika fruit ?

Ugh, is bizarre people here saying that every thing is set and stone since ever. Hating on luffy for really 0 reason,

Like if luffy was a lazy MF scratching his ballsack all day he would still reach Laughtale, Find the one piece and be the savior or the whole shit.

we dont even know NOTHING of the context of being called Joyboy, and people here already saying he has the spirit of the old joyboy on him , like WTF???? we dont know if his fruit was indeed JB fruit or is even as special one confirmed yet.....

the way the things seems, i would say Zunisha calls Luffy as a new joyboy becase for who Luffy is, his personalitiy, HIMSELF, and after the last KO luffy could have reach a mental state that leaves this very clear for Zunisha, and with that mentality luffu even akwkened his fruit, and that luffy laughs after a 4 KO and stiil keep going.

Zunisha see an equal as the last joyboy. Not that luffy HAS TO BE THE LAST JOYBOY, he one of his own, as every title is.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
He literally had alchemy library thanks to his dad, Ed and Al were consider genius because they had 1 good teacher and godly absent teacher lol
their father had nothing to do with the teachers, as for the library that just goes to show that even hohenheim had to study a lot to get good at it

Status
Not open for further replies.