Who will beat Kaido now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
it is hard to take kaido seriously because people are calling kaido liar .

You have oden call kaido word a lie and kaido admit . Nami called kaido liar.

Passed out luffy say he is not done on 1013 - I think

Only saving grace is narrator box that kaido defeat luffy but it will last a few minutes, not hour .
Luffy got joyboy power or awaking power

Even if Luffy loses one more time I'm going to be like this:

I will actually go insane if the story keeps going through this song and dance of Kaido beating Luffy and Luffy coming back.
:sanmoji:
Don’t worry, even Japan is tired of this damn arc. If Oda told Shueisha Wano would go on for another year I’m pretty sure they would tell him to fuck off and end it

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
HEY ROGER WATCH THIS, I AM GOING TO SEAL MYSELF WITHIN A DEVIL FRUIT AND I WILL BE PICKED UP BY SOME CLOWN ASS BOY WHO GOT PICKED ON BY HIS GRANDFATHER THE ENTIRE TIME TO FORCE HIM TO BECOME SOMETHING THAT HE ISN'T. NOW LISTEN WELL ROGER I NEED YOUR APPRENTICE TO INFLUENCE HIM SO THAT HE FOLLOWS THE PATH OF PIRACY SO WHEN THE TIME COMES I CAN BE RESSURECTED. ROGER IT'S GONNA BE THE BIGGEST JOKE OF THE CENTURY. ROGER LISTEN TO ME, THE BOY HAS NO FREE WILL BUT HIS GOAL IS TO BE THE FREEST MAN ON THE PLANET HAHAHAHA, ALSO I NEED YOUR SON TO DIE TO TRIGGER SOME EMOTIONAL DISTRESS AND ASK YOUR FIRST COMMANDER TO TRAIN HIM THANKS

No fucking wonder He Laughed, I would too if I hadn’t wasted years of my life unknowingly waiting for this moment :josad:

Depends my thought how it could continue:
Luffy will comeback before Kaido really take down everyone from the alliance side.
He will beat down Hybrid Kaido badly with his new power/G5, Kaido flashback will start and after that we get Awakened Kaido vs Awakened Luffy. OFC Luffy will get helps from others, like Momotaro theory is still up.
The 1on1 win against Kaido will not happen, with the Narrator of Kaido winning, Oda made it clear that Luffy lose the 1on1 fight against Kaido, he made it clear that current Kaido is the number one for a reason.

I don´t know how the endfight could end, a Momotaro team+whole strawhats like OZ+Moria fight could happen, with Luffy,Zoro,Sanji being up for the final fight. I let me surprise in that case.
For sure Awakened Kaido vs Awakened Luffy going be insane.
Luffy lost but joy boy will beat kaido 1vs1

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Adult Gon is far faster than Mereum. Not the other way around.

- Pitou could track the handmovements of Netero
- Mereum admitted Netero’s hands move faster than himself

Meaning Pitou could track Mereum’s speed…(not evade it tho.)

- Pitou couldnt track Adult Gon at all. He constantly speed blitzed her.
Pitou wasn’t one shot by Adult Gon it took many blows. At least 4/5 blows on screen and more off screen (when he pummeled her on the ground)

Gon will need lot more to beat Meruem

Enough for Meruem to analyse Gon fighting style.

Status
Not open for further replies.