Who will beat Kaido now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Never insulted you, if you are going to be so sensitive thats your problem as well.
Got refuted and now is trying some cheap stuff, lol see ya :whitepress:
I welcomed being insulted and encouraged you to go all out insulting me because your insult was half ass and your response is "I'm being too sensitive". I am toxic and deserve to get insulted.

I have no interest in counter arguing with people who read 2 piece, because it's redundant

The Zoro freezing stuff and both swords shattering on Kaido??? Chef’s kiss man chef’s kiss :cheers:
Post automatically merged:

Beckman is a Zorotard
Of course he’s not to be taken seriously
Imagine hating on the MC after 16+ years of serialization
Imagine how the readers will be hyped about Kaidou if he is a character who give someone as strong as Zoro, that kind of treatment. It will make Kaidou as an impossible hurdle for anyone. Yonkou portrayal stocks will rise drastically just from that simple scene :amazing:

It's fits the narrative perfective IMO, because Luffy can then go on to beat BB/Shanks whomever Oda would have decided next. I get what Oda was trying to do with have everyone fight Kaido to an extent to weaken him then have Luffy keep going in for the win to help justify going that route, the issue is it makes situations like this predictable, and gives Luffy the character trajectory of other main characters like Naruto, Ichigo, etc.

Im on the same boat as you in the path for Luffy to become the strongest which is why the 3 v 1 was have been a perfect step to the next level.
Yea well if you want Luffy to achieve his decisive PK candidacy by 3v1ing Kaidou, a character who also wanna be PK, then imagine if you apply it to Zoro. Make Zoro+Sanji+Denjiro 3v1 King as a perfect fit for becoming WSS, while Zoro has to fight Mihawk 1v1 in the next arc. Doesnt make much sense in power progression imo.

Luffy's DF is about concept not about material just like Tsuru DF it is about the concept of the laundry, so she can wash evil , or Bello Betty's DF it is about encouraging people so they have courage. Luffy's fruit is about liberation from mental and physical restrains. Luffy can do what should be impossible to be done. like making his "rubber body" change direction at whim , which as Kaido said should be impossible for rubber.

Luffy's DF is about concept not about material just like Tsuru DF it is about the concept of the laundry, so she can wash evil , or Bello Betty's DF it is about encouraging people so they have courage. Luffy's fruit is about liberation from mental and physical restrains. Luffy can do what should be impossible to be done. like making his "rubber body" change direction at whim , which as Kaido said should be impossible for rubber.
Wow this is great take imo, didnt predict this before but it'll align nicely to freedom as narrative and powerlevel-wise

Luffy need power up to beat someone weaker than king

Meanwhile zoro beat someone stronger than kaidou with only Advcoc

Rooftop zoro>>>>>>Advcoc luffy

Meanwhile sanji still faint(trash being trash)

Current zoro don't need any power up to beat kaidou

MC need it though

Yea well if you want Luffy to achieve his decisive PK candidacy by 3v1ing Kaidou, a character who also wanna be PK, then imagine if you apply it to Zoro. Make Zoro+Sanji+Denjiro 3v1 King as a perfect fit for becoming WSS, while Zoro has to fight Mihawk 1v1 in the next arc. Doesnt make much sense in power progression imo.
You wouldn't because Kaido is the Worlds' Strongest, King is just a YC1 far different power levels.

:gokulaugh::gokulaugh: Whatever makes you sleep better buddy
See now this is a solid insult

Wow this is great take imo, didnt predict this before but it'll align nicely to freedom as narrative and powerlevel-wise
basically it is a broken ability Luffy can do whatever he wants he can act as a logia as well, or even liberate people from their DF's power kinda like BB's power , he will earse the effect of smile DFs , etc. he will enable animals to gigantify themselves by removing their limitation , his DF will cancel Tama's DF effects as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.