Who will beat Kaido now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The DF alone is threat not what Luffy does.

The name was changed by the WG and now it seems awakening is close they tried to kill him.
the name of df changed because it may somewhat relate to void century stuff. Also because it is luffy who is using and he is constantly challenging WG ways and freeing people,having person that WG wanted the most. If it's somelike hawkins or bege who has this df and awakens then WG will not be shit like that because they don't have goals to overthrow WG.

I do blame you for getting it completely wrong.

I bitch about Luffy's 3 power ups in 15 minutes... two different things

To be fair I dislike Sanji more, but dont bitch about him as much because his ass pull was hilarious and made him look bad so im not going to complain about that.
Enma gave Zoro everything and Zoro’s still on deaths door, of course you won’t complain about that even though it looks the worst out of the 3

Zoro took all the Luffy's pain and fatigue pre ts. A stronger Zoro shouldn't have a problem taking more pain. One of Zoro greatest feats has always been his endurance.

I don't know if I would say worse condition. Just because Luffy gets an instant power up that makes all his pain, injuries, and fatigue go away doesn't mean he's not in critical condition.
Luffy was no where near death in Thriller Bark and it took everything out of Zoro to survive. If Luffy had a human body then Zoro would have better indurance but his rubber ability makes him one of the most durable in the verse.

the name of df changed because it may somewhat relate to void century stuff. Also because it is luffy who is using and he is constantly challenging WG ways and freeing people,having person that WG wanted the most. If it's somelike hawkins or bege who has this df and awakens then WG will not be shit like that because they don't have goals to overthrow WG.
BS bro

This whole CP0 guy going to the roof was only due the fear towards the awakening of the DF.

Is Luffy a light that must be put off? Yeah but same level as Vivi.

I do blame you for getting it completely wrong.

I bitch about Luffy's 3 power ups in 15 minutes... two different things

To be fair I dislike Sanji more, but dont bitch about him as much because his ass pull was hilarious and made him look bad so im not going to complain about that.
Nah you are actually butthurt about what that power up means.
Luffy only got a single powerup during the raid that was Ad CoC and it made perfect sense for him to use due to it's similar nature like Ad CoA which Luffy trained for the past 2 weeks, so yeah tell me more about the three power ups Luffy had in 15 minutes and how they didn't make sense but Zoro using Ad CoC without even knowing he has CoC makes sense in your head :suresure:

it will not be detremental because it will have future fights so huge. Also he is a top dog when it comes to mythical zoan df users. Not having awakening for kaido is like a shit for me.
Raising more and more the bar after the "strongest creature " would be kinda ass plot wise.

Unless...well it's a void tittle.

BM didn't have it so it would not be shit tbh.
Post automatically merged:

lol who said luffy healed . He just got his stamina back that's it he's not healed.
:seriously:

Status
Not open for further replies.