Who will beat Kaido now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The real question is why the hell the WG is scared of rubber...
Who wants to get punched by an immortal wad of grinning semen?

The fact that the Gorosei never took any action with the fruit until now is stupid. Luffy was out in Marineford using his abilites for the whole world to see and the Gorosei didn't have the common sense to send assasins/cpo/admirals after him:luuh:
They couldn't know it wasn't an actual Gomu fruit

A lot questions for me...

Joyboy reborns? Joyboy is formed? Joyboy needs to have that special DF?

What Roger lacked was that DF probably? One can't deny he seemed to have everything Luffy wants.

God Nika a human who did great things and was called god ( like Ryuma) or an actual deity?

....wew I feel the real answers will be kinda ass but the mystery is enticing

What a nonsense bro, Kaido was the one who took over 40-60named attacks, lot of them from different supernova, all scabbards and Yamato. And that same Kaido defeat Luffy three times during that time.
If someone was nerfed in this battle, it was clearly Kaido, Luffy only took like 2attacks from someone else rather of Kaido and these two where from Apoo, same Apoo who attack couldn´t knock out Maha or other CP0 guy.

It is clear that a fresh Hybrid Kaido>G4 Boundman with adv CoC/adv CoA...
It is also clear that current Kaido is stronger then Luffy, he is number one for a reason.
Coming up with 1on1 after like the half alliance fought Kaido and calling it 1on1 victory is kinda pathetic.
Not like Luffy, Kaido would still stand after that OKG, Luffy would lose either way with or without the CP0 member.

Ofc after wano the things could change, but for wano is clear that Luffy wouldn´t wiin against Kaido in a 1on1 battle.
Drunken Kaido clearly won his battle against Boundman Luffy.
Wes thought Luffy would win against Kaido in 15 minutes and that post power nap + full belly Luffy was somehow more nerfed than Kaido. Oh, and of course that would be a legit 1v1 win that would prove Luffy's superiority. He's the nik87 of the Luffy fandom, with a worse track record though. :vistalaugh:

I think we were really clueless to believe that Luffy might defeat Kaido on the rooftop alone without audience to see that.
I think it is very important for Luffy's allies and Kaido subordinates to witness what happens with their eyes. so they have to witness Luffy's terrifying power. Kid and Law got many spectators who witnessed their victory. so Luffy will get that too.

Awesome post bro, good read!

But Kaido vs Strawhats + everyone else was my last straw (no intended pun)
Its a rehash of the Doffy vs Dressrosa w/ Luffy coming back to save the day.

The best I'd imagine out of this CP0 interference could've been Kaido's contemplation of his battle history record + existence as a Soldier of Warfare. But instead we get Kaido mercilessly and thoughtlessly going on a victory lap. Which is in line with a void of emotions killer like Lucci, but not a battled hardened warrior like Kaido. This was hella immature on Kaido's part for doing a victory lap streak ater dropping some Gem Quotes throughout the Roof Fight (the whole 40 chapter span fighting various characters).

Kaido fits the bill of being a villain but his overall actions aren't consistent.

And for that I'm tapping out.
Hi

Zoro is in worse shape than Luffy and people think he's gonna be beating Kaido?
Zoro took all the Luffy's pain and fatigue pre ts. A stronger Zoro shouldn't have a problem taking more pain. One of Zoro greatest feats has always been his endurance.

I don't know if I would say worse condition. Just because Luffy gets an instant power up that makes all his pain, injuries, and fatigue go away doesn't mean he wasn't in critical condition.

Last edited:
Considering Luffy just got miraculously healed ....again I don't why the Z fans would discard the idea yet.
Luffy's healing is about his awakening it frees his body from harm and limitation. but to be honest I think Zoro might get healed from the side effects of he cure thanks to Luffy's new power too, Sanji too if he lost his emotions. Killer and the smile users for sure.

I really like the Devil Fruit battle system, so is really disapointing to me see awakening being Luffy power up now. I thought we would have a big explanation and training for better understanding what awakening is. But he just got beat up and awakened.

I would prefer his power up this arc to be Gear 5 or another Gear 4 that makes use of AdvCOA and AdvCOC

Luffy's healing is about his awakening it frees his body from harm and limitation. but to be honest I think Zoro might get healed from the side effects of he cure thanks to Luffy's new power too, Sanji too if he lost his emotions. Killer and the smile users for sure.
Could be... the awakening is being sold as something able to threat the whole world government so I'm also not discarding anything.

Can you blame me tho???
Everytime I spot you in a spoiler thread, you do nothing but bitch about Luffy
I do blame you for getting it completely wrong.

I bitch about Luffy's 3 power ups in 15 minutes... two different things

To be fair I dislike Sanji more, but dont bitch about him as much because his ass pull was hilarious and made him look bad so im not going to complain about that.

Awesome post bro, good read!

But Kaido vs Strawhats + everyone else was my last straw (no intended pun)
Its a rehash of the Doffy vs Dressrosa w/ Luffy coming back to save the day.

The best I'd imagine out of this CP0 interference could've been Kaido's contemplation of his battle history record + existence as a Soldier of Warfare. But instead we get Kaido mercilessly and thoughtlessly going on a victory lap. Which is in line with a void of emotions killer like Lucci, but not a battled hardened warrior like Kaido. This was hella immature on Kaido's part for doing a victory lap streak ater dropping some Gem Quotes throughout the Roof Fight (the whole 40 chapter span fighting various characters).

Kaido fits the bill of being a villain but his overall actions aren't consistent.

And for that I'm tapping out.
WAAAAAH I DON'T LIKE WHAT HAPPEN WAAAAAHHHHHHHHH go finger a dog

Status
Not open for further replies.