Who will beat Kaido now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gorosei Informer

Yes but I at least expected some kind of clash to support that spoiler.

Oda editors at least had some ground to exaggerate. It seems this leaker made up something that isn't even on chapter.
Either there's still more to the spoilers we've not seen yet somehow, some shocking clash and twist or or they're purposely making stuff up again as we've had fake info before mixed into leaks. It seems to happen when we don't get them from Redon/Lance and Scotch or so?

I would love a mini arc in loadstar of Luffy vs Kidd. 8-10 chapters the whole thing.

Kidd has a red poneghyph that luffy dont, and luffy has One that Kidd dont.

Just a fight between the captains. The crews only watch.

Who wins get to Go to Laughtale. I think would end well the rivallary between luffy and Kidd.

And Kidd could also help in the final war after Laughtale.
Tbh I think Kid stole the RP from BM and now Zunisha is in Wano so he can get that one and the Wano RP.

But tbh, if Luffy is about to be extremely powerful with his awakening, I'm curious if Kid is meant to be a full rival anymore. I've wanted this to happen though, I'm just not sure about it now

G

Gorosei Informer

We still getting full summary right my bro? @Lance_Dragonite :feelsokeman:

Also for @Lance_Dragonite

If I remember correct they said the spoiler will divide the fandom like roger WB clash did to the sky @Herrera95
Yeah that seems like the actual phrasing/meaning they meant. They def mentioned it splitting the fandom and I'm sure they were referring to Luffy being revealed as Nika and Joyboy here or whatever. Maybe the Gomu Gomu being Nika Nika and that Luffys awakening is all tied into this in a multi layered way even, not even just a "simple DF awakening" for Luffy ofc.

Status
Not open for further replies.