Who will beat Kaido now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I disagree lol, I thought it was very obvious it was always Luffy. Never even tried to make fun of it with Naruto/etc because it was always evident with OP imo, even if it was "vague" (it was clearly about him)
Not saying that it wasn't but luffy being the ultra chosen one is different than someone who fulfils dreams on his own ; personally I don't have that much prob lol

Not saying that it wasn't but luffy being the ultra chosen one is different than someone who fulfils dreams on his own ; personally I don't have that much prob lol
Read my edit. It was that obvious too as early as East Blue.

Now, what I do expect is Luffy to fulfill things on his own terms. I don't think his secret dream has anything to do with Joyboy's will. If Shanks intends him to do something related to this, I expect Luffy to do it differently/more akin to what Roger wanted to do.

Read my edit. It was that obvious too as early as East Blue.

Now, what I do expect is Luffy to fulfill things on his own terms. I don't think his secret dream has anything to do with Joyboy's will. If Shanks intends him to do something related to this, I expect Luffy to do it differently/more akin to what Roger wanted to do.
Dude it sounds like his dream is exactly like Joyboy and Roger and that’s why Shanks trusted him. Remember Shanks didn’t go to laugh tale

For the record, I DM'd Lance asking if he's ghosting us because of Fiends vs Providers and he ignored me lol

So I guess we're good, cause it's about spanish forum BS
You are the GOAT mate,just keep doing the god's work and keep giving me small roles in your manga.Maybe this will the most I have shined in few years since high school:josad::josad::milaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.