Who will be the next Strawhat

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm stop there.

The moment you say "you are just using".. you are making propaganda. You are lying.

No I'm not "just using". I have an entire blog, with multiple evidences, multiple reasonning systems leading to a rationnal recrutment pattern. Strong analysis evidences, strong explications on the knowledge behind each reasonning and a lot... a LOT of factual manga panel to support the whole thing.

So no. I'm not "just using". There is a LOT of work and evidences behind this theory.

All the work put behind Yamato can be compared to 20/30 % of the entire CarrotForNakama theory.

For the YamatoForNakama theory, T

here are factually:

- Fewer evidences
- Less reasonning
- Less rationnality

The CarrotForNakama theory is just on another level.

Have you ever considered what you do is wrong completely and is just delusional?
If Carrot join. Would I still be wrong ?

AL sama

Red Haired
No, a conclusion based on what I can see in the story. There is no evidence of the strawhat worrying while being in combat without negative information on their fellow crewmates. (At least not in my memory, I'm prepared to be wrong if you can find me one occurence)
I can provide evidence for sure but I don't think that'll change your assumption or anything cause you aren't being much rational here so I won't bother finding them

I like Carrot and I'd enjoy seeing her join the crew but after her lack of focus this arc even with the Perospero fight, her joining isn't likely. For now, I'm just looking forward to any moments between her and the Straw Hats before the arc ends since she's headed to help against Kaido (not sure what she expects to accomplish but it's a decent opportunity for interactions with the crew).

Yamato joining seems like the obvious outcome at the moment and she's been more enjoyable as of late. I'm not a big fan but I think she'd fit in, in the crew and would be a good addition. Her serious moments are pretty good, especially compared to her gag moments.

I don't see Momo or Tama joining. Momo has a country to lead after this and Tama doesn't really have a place on the ship in my opinion while she wanted to see an improved Wano so her staying makes sense.

I'm stop there.

The moment you say "you are just using".. you are making propaganda. You are lying.

No I'm not "just using". I have an entire blog, with multiple evidences, multiple reasonning systems leading to a rationnal recrutment pattern. Strong analysis evidences, strong explications on the knowledge behind each reasonning and a lot... a LOT of factual manga panel to support the whole thing.

So no. I'm not "just using". There is a LOT of work and evidences behind this theory.

All the work put behind Yamato can be compared to 20/30 % of the entire CarrotForNakama theory.

For the YamatoForNakama theory, T

here are factually:

- Fewer evidences
- Less reasonning
- Less rationnality

The CarrotForNakama theory is just on another level.
U keep telling yourself that she doesn't have any evidence when ODA make her say she will leave with luffy, and also Love the fact that he even put in that she wants to leave with ace but couldn't because of the cuff and also said that she was waiting for MONKEY D LUFFY and now that the cuff is off nothing is stopping her from leaving wano NOT EVEN YOU CARROT FANS.

Last edited:

AL sama

Red Haired
U keep telling yourself that she doesn't have any evidence when ODA make her say she will leave with luffy, and also Love the fact that he even put in that she wants to leave with ace but couldn't because of the cuff and also said that she was waiting for MONKEY D LUFFY and now that the cuff is off nothing is stopping her from leave NO YOU CARROT FANS.
the problem is our dear buddy isn't being logical he is also twisting and leaving out contents the way he sees fit

the problem is our dear buddy isn't being logical he is also twisting and leaving out contents the way he sees fit
Right dude is going to say that she has momo to take care of when Yamato already meet momo and still stated that she will leave with luffy, Also he should know that Yamato is a conquer there is no way she is giving up on leaving with luffy.

In what page do you think this thread will be the moment Yamato officially joins the SHs?
Hmmm 🤔, Tbh if she doesn't join the crew who else is there can fill in that spot(that everyone said that she will)
Even the Japanese is pushing Yamato4Nakama and even on the One Piece Official Youtube Channel so I doubt Oda will mess up this moment cause Yamato is so bigger than I ever imagined like she was the one I started read the manga. Plus the crew needs 10 crewmates just like shanks, blackbeard whitebeard and even Kaido with Yamato including

I can provide evidence for sure but I don't think that'll change your assumption or anything cause you aren't being much rational here so I won't bother finding them
If the evidence is clear. I don't see why this wouldn't change my mind. I'm very rationnal when I talk about storytelling. Nothing is personnal for me here.

That is not what I'm asking. I'm am asking you a question that must be answered with a statement, not another nonsense question.
The answer to your quesiton is yes. I'm always requestionning my reasonning because I want to be the most accurate possible. For example at first my Nakama theory was too favorable for Carrot. In the way I put my statement, there was no ay for another cahracter to have points. That's why I choosed to have two raw how parameters. First 7 clear rules that must absolutely be respected for a character to join, then 11 parameters that each strawhats have in common with a point system: with that some characters don't have to have to get all the parameterss, they just need to have enough points. This is therefore the fairest way to judge the characters. Then only I analyse specific storytelling evidences and deconstruct them.

But not, at the beginning, my reasonning was stupid. It was just Carrot will becomes Nakama because of "that list" of things.. Without putting that into perspective and other characters, it was meaningless.

U keep telling yourself that she doesn't have any evidence when ODA make her say she will leave with luffy, and also Love the fact that he even put in that she wants to leave with ace but couldn't because of the cuff and also said that she was waiting for MONKEY D LUFFY and now that the cuff is off nothing is stopping her from leaving wano NOT EVEN YOU CARROT FANS.
Where do you say taht I said that the hypothesis of yamato/yamatoForNakamaTheory becoming a Nakama had no evidences behind it. It's an hypothesis/theory (at these stage, it's not clear), there ARE evidences behind it supporting her character:

- The fact that Luffy freed her
- The fact taht she is highly focused on by Oda
- The fact that she has a very strong symbolic reach
- The fact that she has a "simili" moral pillar
- The fact that she has a great desire.

The problem is that those are not enough when we put this in perspective with Carrot.

-Yamato only has three advantages: Luffy freed her and is fighting Kaido her oppressor / She is focus on.
- Carrot has a lot more: Pedro is a REAL moral pillar / Carrot has a post on the Sunny / Carrot has a real dynamic with the crew / Carrot character arc is directed toward a greater purpose
And that when we enter into the details (11 Pillars) the gap gets bigger.

There is really nothing personnal from my part. I would love for Yamato to be on the same level as Carrot. Two more strawhats would be a real treat, but Yamato's case is just not strong enough right now.

Carrot is just like Camie right now so don't try to act like she has to be a straw hat when Oda Doesn't even show her as one .
And still .. you are wrong. Camie was treated as a background character. Carrot is treated as a protagonist only with VERY FEW panels.

Her story is still the one of a protagonist: With mental struggle and challenges. But she is just put in low frequency right now, that's all.

But you will understand soon enough. That day.. it will be too late to listen to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.