Who will be the next Strawhat

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
As you said, Robin was not. So there are no good reasons to think that this is not gonna happen again.
Well because Robin had a very particular skill that made her very important and Luffy didn't even care about that
Luffy also saved her life while judging her character based on his outside perspective
And then went as far as to break into and destroy 1 of the WG 3 major strongholds and tell her to come back to the crew (asking her to join)

So unless being a lookout is so much of a great skill that it been outlawed or Luffy has judged Carrot as being a deeper person beyond what she has been shown to be

She and Robin's situations are as different as dirt and fine wine
And saying there is no difference means you are intentionally turning a blind eye to the context of why Robin stowed away just to justify the delusion that Luffy will eventually want Carrot, who in his own words are apart of a "bunch of Choppers", to be a part of his crew

Luffy has the final word on who joins and no matter how you want to twist that he is the only opinion who matter

No if she was standing still and suddenly started to go up in the air without jumping and then changes trajectory, that is flying.
That's exactly what she did. The only difference is that she was already i the air. Carrot jumped once, but the change of trajectory was not a jump, it was her flying. And you can see this EXACT change of trajectory in the other panel.

Jumping from Zou down to a ship and jumping up is totally different. ⬆️ ⬇️ Big difference. One direction uses the gravity to your advantage on the other one gravity is your biggest enemy.
We are talking about the landing here.

So unless being a lookout is so much of a great skill that it been outlawed or Luffy has judged Carrot as being a deeper person beyond what she has been shown to be

She and Robin's situations are as different as dirt and fine wine
And saying there is no difference means you are intentionally turning a blind eye to the context of why Robin stowed away just to justify the delusion that Luffy will eventually want Carrot, who in his own words are apart of a "bunch of Choppers", to be a part of his crew
Those capacities don't come into account when we talk about a stowaway. The only things taht count is how much relevance the character has. In other words, does the character has been depicted with enough development to be LOGICALLY put on the s trawhat ship indefinitevely. The answer for both Carrot and Robin is... yes.

I still feel kinda off for Oda to kill the first and only female logia like that, also with the fact that her DF hasn’t been shown in circulation yet.
You think she’s still alive? I think she’s dead dead lol

Her DF will probably pop up in the future, if Oda wanted her to be relevant in the future he would’ve at the very least had her team up with Law

You think she’s still alive? I think she’s dead dead lol

Her DF will probably pop up in the future, if Oda wanted her to be relevant in the future he would’ve at the very least had her team up with Law
50/50. As long as her DF hasn’t been shown in circulation, I still think she has the chance. But if her DF is shown in the future or be eaten by someone else, then I’ll believe she’s 100% dead. And if she’s dead, I hope that her DF will be eaten by someone worthy enough (also female, and any female will do). Dunno, it might be possible to have her back in Vegapunk arc; that’s also if we’ll have Vegapunk arc

Last edited:
Exactly, you prove my point. Her kinetic force comes from a jump and not from some ability that allows her to fly. The initial force is IMPORTANT and that comes from a jump. Changing the trajectory is not flying. When people sky dive they can control the direction the move to but it is not flying it is falling.

We are talking about the landing here.
She climbed down. Same way as Luffy, etc went down. She just did it earlier

50/50. As long as her DF hasn’t been shown in circulation, I still think she has the chance. But if her DF is shown in the future or be eaten by someone else, then I’ll believe she’s 100% dead. And if she’s dead, I hope that her DF will be eaten by someone worthy enough (also female, and any female will do). Dunno, it might be possible to have her back in Vegapunk arc; that’s also if we’ll have Vegapunk arc
She's one of the few deaths I'm 100% is final. She's a villainous character who died trying to enhance another character in the story, plus we know Oda is aware of how his fans feel about fakeout deaths. He probably only uses that shit with good people nowadays

AL sama

Red Haired
I love how @AL sama came here to critisize both sides and now he's exclusively debating C4N. We tried to tell you:gokulaugh:
well it can't be helped cause his takes are way beyond reach xD
You proved nothing lol. You are all trying to escape the reality that Carrot has a special ability. Because you don't like that.
yeah yeah people aren't blind buddy
There is no "criticizing both sides" when there is a present bias is ones mind.
totally agree cause it's obvious how biased you're for carrot

Changing the trajectory is not flying
It is when no force make the trajectory change. You are just trying to find a way to deny that girl a capacity. Carrot flew. Accept it.

She climbed down. Same way as Luffy, etc went down. She just did it earlier
Luffy jumped. Go read the story before saying nonsence.

totally agree cause it's obvious how biased you're for carrot

Saying the one biased toward Yamato.

I still feel kinda off for Oda to kill the first and only female logia like that, also with the fact that her DF hasn’t been shown in circulation yet.
Monet for next nakama was obviously a better choice than Yamao.

Monet's plus:
- the crew doesn't have logia yet
- her logia is not overpowered like Admirals' nor disgusting like Caribou's, actually snow is cool
- unique design with harpy, although if Law reverted her back to human form that sounds good too
- seems the silently cunning type, kinda like pre TS Robin (which is better than current Robin)
- she likes to read books, so she makes a great friend with Robin and Chopper

Uncle Van

Taxes Are a Sickness
Monet for next nakama was obviously a better choice than Yamao.

Monet's plus:
- the crew doesn't have logia yet
- her logia is not overpowered like Admirals' nor disgusting like Caribou's, actually snow is cool
- unique design with harpy, although if Law reverted her back to human form that sounds good too
- seems the silently cunning type, kinda like pre TS Robin (which is better than current Robin)
- she likes to read books, so she makes a great friend with Robin and Chopper
You forgot the part where she was helping kidnap, poison and murder children, and was extremely loyal to Doflamingo to the point of trying to commit suicide for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.