Who has the best fighting style l?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn, Luffy is op.
The way of Luffy is fighting has grown to me and i find it really enjoyable.
Yamato x momo is coming. Aren't at the same age? Lol.
Zoro will come back as enma oh the ruler of the underworld.
Kaido smiling at Luffy while Luffy was holding the bolt of lightning is a very op moment.
Kaido could actually be the strongest being and people like BB or IM would beat him based on their df abilities and nothing more.

I don't think that Oda continously shows that plotline to have Zoro just survive in the end since we all know that Zoro can't die. Must be more to it imo
Guys. What plotline lmao.

He was warned that there would be consequences to the drug. He experienced consequences to the drug and is dying.

That's it. He needs to get to chopper. There is no "plotline". It's a scene because Oda keeps track on all of his characters (except Denjiro :kappa:). He has updated us on every strawhat this chapter.

i really would like to see it tho but zoro is almost dead. how should he be able to even use a haki attack by now? i want to see it happen too but its not possible in the condition he is rn. i really think its just luffys fight.

He can show what he can against shiryu, Fujitora or the one gorosei lol. i know kaido is a dragon and there are parallels to thriller bark and the thing with ryuma but i doubt that zoro is able to even use haki rn
We have 3 doctors here if Oda wants zoro back up he can use one of them also Marco in chap 909 healed a spinx with a broken leg the spinx natural healing ability was faster so much so it could immediately jump even though it was a small effect that’s all that’s needed to get zoro back up if Oda wanted

You mean Luffy who get PU everytime he getting KOed by same opponent, still couldn't put down Kaido who was fighting a gaunlet of strong fighters nonstop. Oh boii Luffybros are on same lvl of copium Zorostans if not worse

"An almost dead Luffy"........Rofl, this guy just go reset his heartbeat, stop trying to make sense about toon force Luffy.

Idk can't think of any other character who get more L' 's than Luffy in this arc rofl. And it's from same opponent
He gets more L than XDrake and Jack combine

:kobeha::kobeha:
there is no need to cope when you are a luffybro, GODA had this all planned to have near death luffy beat the WSC :steef:

"I will surpass you and I will become pk", its over we won :funky:

Status
Not open for further replies.