Who will be the next Strawhat

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do u really think Carrot has abilities to face a Vice Admiral or Titans of BB in non-Sulong form @CarrotForNakama ?
Not even in sulong. Sulong only works on full moons. Chances she fights on a full moon or at night at all is low. But even if, sulong doesn’t last long, she gets tired, etc. And the power up is not so strong with her that she can finish the fight in an instance. Yamato can handle admirals

Oda is the one who shows Yamato wants to join the crew, not carrot
And Oda is also the one putting a big subversion dialogue right in front of your face.. Gladly for him you are ignoring it so you are the one who will end up being surprised at the end ;)

Carrot hasn't shown the strength to be around 300-400 million both sanji and Zoro are at 300 million bounties and you think carrot is at that level?
Sanji and Zoro are on a 1B bounty level now. So no, there are not on the same level of Carrot.

Robin's initial bounty as an 8-year old who did nothing beyond knowing a language was 1 mil less than Crocodile's and Hancock's when they were considered strong enough to be Warlords. Blackbeard became a Warlord with no official bounty having taken down a Yonko commander. Chopper and Bepo have smaller bounties than anyone from the East Blue. Usopp has a higher bounty than Chopper, Robin, Franky, and Brook despite being consistently the weakest crew member. Luffy consistently beats people who have more than double his current bounty. There are enough counterexamples that prove that "bounties=strength" isn't even close to the rule.
Like I said. exceptions.

Seriously, WTF is this logic? Carrot can't stand up to him with help while both are in Sulong. Neko enters after fighting and being heavily injured by Kaido, then takes Perospero out in one hit after going Sulong. Somehow, that means that Carrot is between 300-500 mil bounty? Especially when neither the World Government nor Marines are not going to know she fought him? I'm pretty sure I would give myself an aneurysm trying to figure out how you came up with that one.
No, Carrot has the advantage in Sulong. Meaning that is was even fight in 2v1 and Perospero/jack got Neko in base while being oneshoted in SUlong. So it means that Jack and is just below Inuarashi in Sulong. So it means that Neko and Inu are above 1B bounty ISH

You can therefore divide that by 2 to get the placement of Carrot and Wanda

: between 300 and 500 M.

Simple logic.

Isn’t his bounty 300M? How can someone with a bounty of 300-500M be captured like that by Daifuku?
In base form. In Sulong Carrot made a laughing stock of Daifuku.

You're projecting all right. Characters are either static or dynamic, and Carrot is one of the most static secondary characters in the series.
Wrong. Carrot completely evolved. You have to read the story completely backward to not see that.

You consistently try to use the absence of evidence in her favor when that is the most ass-backward approach to storytelling analysis you can take.
That's the thing. I do not try to make the absence of evidence in her favor YOU GUYS ARE DOING THAT (to try to go against her)

I have evidences. But just like flat earthers, your are ignoring them thinking that I'm biased. Thing is.. I'm the one with the actual knowledge here.. not you guys. So you will logically end up surprised at the end (sad that I need to go for the fallacy of the argumentum ab auctoritate here but I have no choice).. and it will be on you. :kata:

And Carrot doesn't have enough of those...
DOn't worry for her, she has ;)

I even doubt her capable of beating Doffy's officers like Senor...
Well.. Perospero is not really on her level.. It would be like asking Chopper to beat Queen.. it would be irrelevant.

Ad hominem... No comment...
No, just a fact, your comment on the recruitment was irrelevant. You don't seem to know what a ad hominem is.

No I’m gonna start the debate because I won’t lose. You are the king of L’s. Explain what you mean micro and macro. Amuse me, please.
Well I you didn't understood the first time, I would only lose my time trying to explain it to you. So no. Try to figure it out. I managing a 1v5 debatehere, I don't have your time.

If they are equal why does one have a bounty of 700M and the other of 1B?
Because it's a range. That's why I use a range of 300/500 to calcul Carrot's possible

bounty.

Oh yeah, her Daifuku failures...
888/889

:cheers:
Post automatically merged:

Do u really think Carrot has abilities to face a Vice Admiral or Titans of BB in non-Sulong form @CarrotForNakama ?
No. I think she would need Sulong either way. Every strawhat will need to be in peak strenght to beat their BB's counterpart

So low that it happened twice already in less that two fights. So...yeah.. If Oda wants to make Carrot go Sulong, he will.
And got nothing but L... Not worthy of joining the PK crew... At least Raizo got W...

No, just a fact, your comment on the recruitment was irrelevant. You don't seem to know what a ad hominem is.
It's fine if that's what you think...

Oda is also the one putting a big subversion dialogue right in front of your face.. Gladly for him, you are ignoring it so you are the one who will end up being surprised at the end
I guess we all will be surprised when luffy doesn't be the king of pirates and momo doesn't be the shogun of Wano then 🙃

Sanji and Zoro are on a 1B bounty level now. So no, there are not on the same level of Carrot
I was talking about zoro and sanji before wano carrot hasn't shown anything that put her on their level meanwhile Yamato has thou 😂 before wano and still after wano

base form. In Sulong Carrot made a laughing stock of Daifuku.
Carrot doesn't even fight Daifuku the only thing she does was just skip from ship to ship 😭😂

. I think she would need Sulong either way. Every strawhat will need to be in peak strenght to beat their BB's counterpart
But how will carrot fight in her sulong form against the BB pirates when we don't even know there will be a full moon 🤔

Perospero is not really on her level.. It would be like asking Chopper to beat Queen.. it would be irrelevant.
But at least chopper can hurt and fight Queen for a while meanwhile carrot couldn't even do anything against perospero other than a sneak attack 🙃.

No. I think she would need Sulong either way. Every strawhat will need to be in peak strenght to beat their BB's counterpart
But the likes of Pedro and Yamato are already in that range, why r u supporting a weak rabbit girl with no screen presence or relevance?

Dude stop posting explicit facts from the story. You are missing out on the implicit ones Oda has for his favorite narrative aberration Carrot. Only people with good story grasping power could see that unlike u and me XD

I guess we all will be surprised when luffy doesn't be the king of pirates and momo doesn't be the shogun of Wano then
You know.. until you actually read the article about subversion dialogue.. you won't understand a single thing about it and won't understand why no.. Momo WIll become Shogun, Luffy WIll become pirate King and Yamato WON'T join the crew, and you will just look ignorant about what you are laughing at.. ;)

It's here on my blog, go take a look, it's free

I was talking about zoro and sanji before wano carrot hasn't shown anything that put her on their level meanwhile Yamato has thou 😂 before wano and still after wano
They were still on that level.

Carrot doesn't even fight Daifuku the only thing she does was just skip from ship to ship
And give him a hard time, that's enough for me ;)

But how will carrot fight in her sulong form against the BB pirates when we don't even know there will be a full moon
If Oda Wants Carrot to win, he will make her win. Don't worry about the details.

But at least chopper can hurt and fight Queen for a while meanwhile carrot couldn't even do anything against perospero other than a sneak attack
Wrong, Carrot hurt Perospero. It's factual.

But the likes of Pedro and Yamato are already in that range, why r u supporting a weak rabbit girl with no screen presence or relevance?
Because I'm not supporting strenght, I'm supporting character.

, Carrot hurt Perospero. It's factual
She sneaks attack him and what happens after that 👀?

You know.. until you actually read the article about .. you won't understand a single thing about it and won't understand why no. Momo WIll become Shogun, Luffy WIll become pirate King and Yamato WON'T join the crew, and you will just look ignorant about what you are laughing at.. ;)

It's here on my blog, go take a look, it's free
“I will go to sea with luffy” nothing in that sentence is stopping Yamato from doing that 👀 so if you think there is a reason why oda makes Yamato who was dreaming to leave wano just to make it a subversion dialogue idk what to tell you cause u can't face the truth so u really trying many ways to go against the Author of the story

Oda Wants Carrot to win, he will make her win. Don't worry about the details.
Oda didn't even have time to show carrot against perospero so u really think he would come up with a bullshit writing for someone who can't even beat any of the tobi roppo 😭

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.