Status
Not open for further replies.
I

Indigo

why me and not worst who voted lanji for no reason and lanji flipped town?
I decided to poison Ekko because of this:

In my mind, either Ekko or T-Pein has to be mafia

they are the only two players thare are actually trying to control the thread and lead the players, i don't think they both are because they've been going at it against each other the entire game and T-Pein felt he was gonna be targeted and used busdriver ability to try and kill Ekko, so at least they are against each other and not on the same team.

T-Pein lead the charge on voting Pot out, in fact, if it wasn't for his vote Pot would've been here with us right now. He is also a good player and i don't think he "forgot" to take his vote away from pot and ended up killing his friend. If this was the case, i'm gonna laugh a lot after the end of the game.

I also had a lot of bias torward T-Pein because he went after Udell, and Udell went after me hard on D2 out of nowhere, saying it's my fault that Pero was mislyched.

Also, it was weird to me how Ekko kept trying to say Reborn could still be a suspect, after Pot Goblin went after Reborn on that last second vote for the lynch. That was really sus to me. He used this idea to try and spin other people into being Mafia, he also pushed a lot for us to try and lynch afk players, who most of them were all townies, like i said they were.

So taking all this into consideration, i decided that among T-Pein and Ekko i was going to poison, i went for Ekko, but then because T-Pein used busdriver he got it instead.

I was also very surprised how open and straight T-Pein was this DP, saying he got poisoned and who he used his ability on straight away, made me believe him even more.

So yeah, i'm pretty sus of Ekko right now, that's why i think voting to lynch him is a good decision so far.

Emil

Certified Memelord
I decided to poison Ekko because of this:

In my mind, either Ekko or T-Pein has to be mafia

they are the only two players thare are actually trying to control the thread and lead the players, i don't think they both are because they've been going at it against each other the entire game and T-Pein felt he was gonna be targeted and used busdriver ability to try and kill Ekko, so at least they are against each other and not on the same team.
why can we not both be town? you are artificially forcing a mafia read on me here based on an "either or" scenario. we are not on the same mafia team, we can be on the same town team. i have not unlocked any abilities so only have the threadplay to talk for me

T-Pein lead the charge on voting Pot out, in fact, if it wasn't for his vote Pot would've been here with us right now. He is also a good player and i don't think he "forgot" to take his vote away from pot and ended up killing his friend. If this was the case, i'm gonna laugh a lot after the end of the game.
it happens more often than u think, mafia starts with a vote on their teammate but with the intention to change. tpein not being there by end of the day means he was unable to change the vote. not that he did not want to. but rather unable to.

the caveat here is that pot could of voted tpein and survived the lynch, but he did not do that. this is whats making me scum reads tpein, added to the fact that tpein was unable to provide me a reason for voting pot.

this is how id solve his slot. if he provided me a genuine reason for voting pot that i can trace back and see in the thread, then id be willing to believe him more, but not only did he not provide me with a reason, he was also not voted by pot. these r 2 red flags in one time

Emil

Certified Memelord
I also had a lot of bias torward T-Pein because he went after Udell, and Udell went after me hard on D2 out of nowhere, saying it's my fault that Pero was mislyched.
this looks bad on tea as well, given udell flip
i do like tea bus driving us together. it means he is true to his scum read. i do not like u whipping out a poison on a player u did not scum read though.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Also, it was weird to me how Ekko kept trying to say Reborn could still be a suspect, after Pot Goblin went after Reborn on that last second vote for the lynch. That was really sus to me. He used this idea to try and spin other people into being Mafia, he also pushed a lot for us to try and lynch afk players, who most of them were all townies, like i said they were.
"kept trying to say" is an over exaggeration. it was only for around 2 posts and i clearly stated that i had forgotton pot voted for reborn. once someone reminded me of that i conceded my scum read of reborn.

here:
i will concede on reborn, it makes no sense for pot to vote him there, unless he wanted cred for himself which isnt the case given he didnt scum read reborn when i asked him if he did or not.

still conflicted on tpein mainly because he was not there by EoD

btw what if the blender is a player's ability? at first i thought it was your ability when i read over the night because u were suspected and suddenly the 6 player lynch WU came and ur name was not there

Emil

Certified Memelord
how do u know most of the afk players were townies?

how do u explain pot being lynched by 1 vote?

i said clearly 1 of lanji/salah has to be scum. lanji flipped town, and what i've seen from worst makes me hard lean scum on him

what u make of his vote on lanji right as he subbed in @DoctorIndigo

Emil

Certified Memelord
So taking all this into consideration, i decided that among T-Pein and Ekko i was going to poison, i went for Ekko, but then because T-Pein used busdriver he got it instead.

I was also very surprised how open and straight T-Pein was this DP, saying he got poisoned and who he used his ability on straight away, made me believe him even more.

So yeah, i'm pretty sus of Ekko right now, that's why i think voting to lynch him is a good decision so far.
are you sus of me for not having a night ability to throw at my scum reads like tpein did?

i throw my vote at them during the day, does that not suffice?

Emil

Certified Memelord
@DoctorIndigo
does my interactions with pot imply i am partnered with him:

do u scum read reborn or this is self preservation?
actually

vote lynch pot

i'll read over the night

someone look into udell. i dont like the shade on me based on previous game. u did not even tag me in it
@Pot Goblin can u point me to where u scum read reborn?

@Reborn i didnt know u were in game lol. how does it feel rolling scum in every game u r here

Emil

Certified Memelord
He already was the most townie looking player to me before and for what reason should he admit that he was the one who did the poisoning if he was a maf?
Nice try to frame Doctor and me.
may i ask what have u done this game joy?
actions, presence, votes... anything?

i would very much like a claim from you after mitch's misslynch

Rottkins

✯ ✧ 𝔾 𝕠 𝕕 𝕠 𝕗 𝕃 𝕚 𝕖 𝕤 ✧ ✯
do u have thoughts on the interaction m8?
Well I have only about the safe guys. I have to admit, I take you, Tpein and Joy in the mid since you 3 are the most influential but to guess what is who exactly is hard. As I mentioned Joy gives bold and strong takes on people, but to make her group it is not that kind of a bold takes what you and T does since the beginning kinda, T a bit later but he has a strong going in it. It might be seen as a meat wall before the attack that if someone will feel good about you and has something what might help you they might give that.

The biggest worries I have about Doc since it is his first game and I didn't saw how he play but by how safe yet working he plays I grow with suspicions.

About Worst I don't have a read since he's a sub and we didn't had enough of him to state anything. I'm so sorry Worst senpai...

SOLIS MUST BE BLENDED INTO A SMOOTHIE just for casual properties and my enjoyment:kayneshrug:

J

Joygirl1

Oh my god, as soon as the other round´s day phase was over Ekko has moved over to spam on us :shame:

may i ask what have u done this game joy?
actions, presence, votes... anything?

i would very much like a claim from you after mitch's misslynch
What I´ve done? I tell you, I´m figuring out who the mafs might be and while I´m not posting as much as you I have to say that you haven´t done any better than me, most likely because you´re one of them yourselves. On Night 3 I got an oneshot ability that I used on Udell but of course he had to die in the blender, otherwise I would have been able to tell you something about him...
Presence? Seriously? I was always on when it got critical, giving my votes before lynch deadline run out. Unlike you I might add who missed (or pretended to miss) the deadline on the day when Pot Goblin was lynched.

Also, looking back at your strawberry claim, you literally announced in the sign-up thread that you would hardclaim strawberry before the round even started, what are the odds that you really got this fruit? Would be more than just a bit of a coincidence, so it seems fake as hell to me! While I don´t see how favour claiming would help us in this round, lying about this is still sus to me.

Was that approach enough to you?

Emil

Certified Memelord
Well I have only about the safe guys. I have to admit, I take you, Tpein and Joy in the mid since you 3 are the most influential but to guess what is who exactly is hard. As I mentioned Joy gives bold and strong takes on people, but to make her group it is not that kind of a bold takes what you and T does since the beginning kinda, T a bit later but he has a strong going in it. It might be seen as a meat wall before the attack that if someone will feel good about you and has something what might help you they might give that.

The biggest worries I have about Doc since it is his first game and I didn't saw how he play but by how safe yet working he plays I grow with suspicions.

About Worst I don't have a read since he's a sub and we didn't had enough of him to state anything. I'm so sorry Worst senpai...

SOLIS MUST BE BLENDED INTO A SMOOTHIE just for casual properties and my enjoyment:kayneshrug:
this barely says anything lol. we need to make our mind asap lmao
list these names as town or scum
decision time bb
lets get it

Emil

Certified Memelord
Oh my god, as soon as the other round´s day phase was over Ekko has moved over to spam on us :shame:

What I´ve done? I tell you, I´m figuring out who the mafs might be and while I´m not posting as much as you I have to say that you haven´t done any better than me, most likely because you´re one of them yourselves. On Night 3 I got an oneshot ability that I used on Udell but of course he had to die in the blender, otherwise I would have been able to tell you something about him...
Presence? Seriously? I was always on when it got critical, giving my votes before lynch deadline run out. Unlike you I might add who missed (or pretended to miss) the deadline on the day when Pot Goblin was lynched.

Also, looking back at your strawberry claim, you literally announced in the sign-up thread that you would hardclaim strawberry before the round even started, what are the odds that you really got this fruit? Would be more than just a bit of a coincidence, so it seems fake as hell to me! While I don´t see how favour claiming would help us in this round, lying about this is still sus to me.

Was that approach enough to you?
nice lets start by you claiming what you did to udell. go for it.
why target udell to begin with. did u scum or town read him? and why not target mitch if its a bad thing, which u imply it is.

udell was dead before night 3. he died in day 3. so this is a lie

caught a live one here boys

J

Joygirl1

@T-Pein™ vote joy, she slipped
lets get it

vote lynch joy
I slipped nothing, I got the numbers of the cycles wrong, that´s all and now Ekko is trying to make a major deal out of it to get me lynched instead of him. Obviously I wouldn´t waste an investigation oneshot on a player who´s already dead. I had no concrete read on Udell and that´s why I chose him as my target, he was sussed by some players at that time and he leaned a bit more scum than town in my eyes.

Emil

Certified Memelord
I slipped nothing, I got the numbers of the cycles wrong, that´s all and now Ekko is trying to make a major deal out of it to get me lynched instead of him. Obviously I wouldn´t waste an investigation oneshot on a player who´s already dead. I had no concrete read on Udell and that´s why I chose him as my target, he was sussed by some players at that time and he leaned a bit more scum than town in my eyes.
so when did u investigate him then, night 2?

joy if i see one single scum read on udell from you in day 3. EVEN A SINGLE ONE. i am hard lynching u

Status
Not open for further replies.