[FNZ] Role Madness A Song of Ice and Fire: Game of Thrones Mafia Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hime is super consistent that Purple are the ones who started with 7 throughout the game.

I’ve also noticed some fixation on Purple from them this game.
if u read my posts agn youll see that im saying that i doubt purple started with 7 members bc that sounds like too much for a scum team that is not the main one

i have never once said that they have 7 members throughout the entire game

if u read my posts agn youll see that im saying that i doubt purple started with 7 members bc that sounds like too much for a scum team that is not the main one

i have never once said that they have 7 members throughout the entire game
You were agreeing with Yo that they didn’t know each other. But still saying there would be 7 of them.

Then you made the 3 more comment which would be 7 bc: Pot, Neeko, and Blue were claimed + Chevy. 3 more = 7.

So you’re lying right now lol.

I will say the other one I quoted adds up to 6 but still it’s weird you just lied lol.

If Melkor flips town which is highly unlikely, Charlie can revive him using his ability. He already failed with Michelle so he’d be digging his grave by saying that he can’t revive Melkor either. Then that would also mean he’s lying about visiting Melkor cuz apart from Wakanda, everyone else checks out. So that’s one definite scum after we see Melkor’s flip.

It will also resolve Ratchet cuz pretty sure he mentioned he’s going to claim or something. Now, I really don’t see a reason to bet yourself on someone you don’t have absolutely trust that they will flip. His instinct was on point with Pero whom he caught in a slip earlier.

It will also gather around the people who were against voting Melkor like Broki. Now she’s been pinging me for strange reasons lately because of her interactions with Michelle and SK. It felt like she’s riding on his coat tails for him to guide her. She kept asking him for reads and wants to solve the game through his opinion. Then she was also nitpicking on Michelle about her activity and stuff. Now I know that she’s claimed to be vig and taken down TAC and Tyler. Her targets looks like a lazy choice to me.
I don't think he'd lie about revive ability that is like actively pushing himself in the corner since it is easily verifiable by placing a Watcher on him to make sure he's not messed with and can't lie out of it.

What he can be is NK, or Melisandre. Lannisters and Danrys got no business with reviving the dead unless it is something from the Books.

Broki is good. She's done some objectionable stuff, and don't provide reads. But her posting style and vibes is townie like. She's also doing as asked, T pein asked to vig Tyler.​

Charles almost for sure just Mel lol. His push to lynch Pero on D1 as Belric tracks. Not to mention I already said that if he is the Night King and makes a zombie all it takes is for Mafia to shoot them and for them to flip zombie for Charles to get recked lol.

You think NK would have one revive?
It is my fear that you could be NK, I'm not saying you are. If NK could spam Revives he'd doing it since N2. Tac and rest would be playing there'd be no Dead chat and Michelle won't be allowed to join Dead chat.
So it is limited at the very least or conditional/locked rn.​

Charles almost for sure just Mel lol. His push to lynch Pero on D1 as Belric tracks. Not to mention I already said that if he is the Night King and makes a zombie all it takes is for Mafia to shoot them and for them to flip zombie for Charles to get recked lol.
Do ya think scums would prioritise a Vanila player with vote(?) with all these claimed roles?

Valerian Steel Sword T Pein has might be the counter to that.​

Status
Not open for further replies.