• ⭐⭐⭐⭐

Votes: 58 22.0%
  • ⭐⭐⭐

Votes: 49 18.6%
  • ⭐⭐

Votes: 11 4.2%
  • Votes: 28 10.6%

• Total voters
I really enjoyed learning about the Oni finally, Onigashimas true name, why its a gigantic oni skull, how Kaido is related to Oars and Jr and why he looks so different to them, his DF awakening too, his favourite islands name, importance/role etc, how he met Orochi and why he started working with him, same with how he met Queen and Jack and recruited them and so on.

Oh wait.
We learned many things about Oden and Ace when they died :kayneshrug:

Its funny sometimes to think many ppl thinks of Kaido is over, lol. Remember Kaido is WSC, no awakening yet. And dont forget he can regen faster because he is a Zoan users. No Kuma in Wanokuni to transfer all Luffy pains and fatigue, and i believe Luffy is done.

So, who can handle Kaido the beast if not a Monster Samurai it self? Just be patient my friends, ZKK still alive and will do the last job to kill the old WSC and the world can welcoming the new WSC (luffy joyboy is a creature, not human). See ya after ZKK, if ZKK doesnt happen, i will change my avi to Luffy as Joyboy

I have only one question:
Momo lose his power and he will return to the human form. Will he be naked or he will be wearing unfit clothes?
Post automatically merged:

Its funny sometimes to think many ppl thinks of Kaido is over, lol. Remember Kaido is WSC, no awakening yet. And dont forget he can regen faster because a Zoan. No Kuma in Wanokuni to transfer all Luffy pains and fatigue, and i believe Luffy is done.

So, who can handle Kaido the beast if not a Monster Samurai? Just be patient my friends, ZKK still alive and do the last job to erasing the WSC and the world can welcoming the new WSC (joyboy is a creature, not human). See ya after ZKK, if ZKK doesnt happen, i will change my avi to Luffy
Isn't its enough for Kadiou that he was fighting monsters for a whole night?
Post automatically merged:

Kaido down!

How long did it take? :O
10 years

Last edited: