Who will be the next Strawhat

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
She decided to become a kunoichi because of Ace's promise
Hitetsu stated she coould have a better life but she's been starving in the ruins of her village because of Ace's promise.
You really think Oda will ignore her suffering and years of traning because of Ace's death?
You talk as if Nami wanting Arlong to be defeated was an argumment for why Nami wouldn't join
Her promise to Ace was never brought up in real time or ever again since it was revealed, and this comparassion to Nami makes no sense since she talks about not being staved ever again IN WANO and Luffy promised that as well

So yeah, she's staying

> Luffy says he has people who are not strong
> Usopp, Nami and others can still fight even though they are not strong
> Tama can't fight worth a lick and ain't fighting any Blackbeard Pirate which all strawhats will do.

If you want to be a troll there are easier ways.

You're still not addressing Tama can't fight and Shanks lesson and more but then again I'n not expecting it.
You can call out anyone you want, but the way you're doing it is gonna get you threadbanned if this continues. It ain't that serious.
Its how I always am not really serious just waiting for the Warroirs game.

Last edited:
Her promise to Ace was never brought up in real time
it was brought up by hitetsu in the very next page I posted

this comparassion to Nami makes no sense since she talks about not being staved ever again IN WANO and Luffy promised that as well
In the page you posted these are two different statements.
She wants a free Wano, just like Nami, and she doesn't want to be hungry anymore, which will happen when she gets to eat Sanji's food every day.
The fact that she sees Luffy as Ace 2.0 only strengthens my argument that Luffy will fullfil Ace's promise.

You're still not addressing Tama can't fight and Shanks lesson and more but then again I'n not expecting it.
She is literally fighting in the raid and saved Nami's life.
One Piece world is filled with strong animals like the mountain god, the snake in Skypiea, the animals luffy trained during the timeskip, etc
Reread chapter 1, Shanks lesson wasn't "kids shouldn't be pirates" it was about not starting fights for small reasons.
Either way luffy isn't shanks. He ruined everyones plans because of spilled oshiruko and has been encouraging Momo, a kid, to step up to the fight since Zou.

She is literally fighting in the raid and saved Nami's life.
One Piece world is filled with strong animals like the mountain god, the snake in Skypiea, the animals luffy trained during the timeskip, etc
Reread chapter 1, Shanks lesson wasn't "kids shouldn't be pirates" it was about not starting fights for small reasons.
Either way luffy isn't shanks. He ruined everyones plans because of spilled oshiruko and has been encouraging Momo, a kid, to step up to the fight since Zou.
Tama isn't fighting her animals are or her Smiles, neither of which are coming with her and ignoring how she wants to stay in Wano.

LOL, Chapter 1 Shanks is all about teaching Luffy he can't go out to sea its too dangerous and through out the chapter Luffy sees the errors of his ways that he can't he isn't old enough/not ready he taught Luffy alot, also lol Shanks is Luffys Idol:

Luffy telling Momonosuke to stand up for himself, going back to Chapter 819 everyone was speaking for Momonosuke he wanted to hear from him that he wanted Luffy to beat Kaido.

Luffy is all about treating Momonosuke right Luffy doesn't give a damn about his title that he has to step up, not let others speak for him, be a leader and to face his fears never to fight.

It seems like you don't actually read One Piece and don't want to have an honest discussion.

Tama isn't fighting her animals are or her Smiles, neither of which are coming with her
Nice one ignoring the rest of my post. Who doen't want to have an honest discussion?
Yes, she can fight and she has a unique Monster Hunter / Kaiju Tamer niche on top of being a ninja
Yet again, Luffy has never stated that his nakama need to be strong or even know how to fight, and even if he did Tama has proven her worth in the battlefield by saving other stawhats lifes, not only that, she left main land Wano, infiltrated Onigashima and turned the tides of the battle by herself. What more do you want from her?
be honest, is it that she's missing some super big bazongas and a big CoC to go with it? :giogio:

Nice one ignoring the rest of my post. Who doen't want to have an honest discussion?
Yes, she can fight and she has a unique Monster Hunter / Kaiju Tamer niche on top of being a ninja
Yet again, Luffy has never stated that his nakama need to be strong or even know how to fight, and even if he did Tama has proven her worth in the battlefield by saving other stawhats lifes, not only that, she left main land Wano, infiltrated Onigashima and turned the tides of the battle by herself. What more do you want from her?
be honest, is it that she's missing some super big bazongas and a big CoC to go with it? :giogio:
YO WTF she's 8 years old so why would you suggest that?
:whitepress:

I addressed your entire post lol still ignoring Tamas own words and Luffys own words mate, man your sad.

- Those Animals are not coming with her mate nor is she becoming Ash
- One Piece is shonen mate, all of Luffys crewmates can fight and they need to fight Blackbeard the Dark strawhats you need to be able to fight, if Vivi comes back to join guess what she is gonna have to fight
- Non of that proves anything Wano is setup for this with Zoans and everything, all those bits she need others for that are not leaving Wano.

She need the grifters/smile users, she need Wano animals, she need others to protect her, she is built for Wano and to situational (also not a greta fruit to fight with), she is not fighting she is participating just like Momonosuke unless you want to say him biting Kaido once is him fighting.

Luffy fought back against Higuma a man like 3 times his size and even below his boot refused to stop fighting and defend Shanks, stabbed his own eye to try and prove his courage, literally has a god tier devil fruit, spoke and talked in a manner that got Shanks to put his faith & will into Luffy, with his crew even saying to give Luffy a chance...Shanks refused to let Luffy join his crew/go out to sea he was too young and the sea is dangerous.

And honestly mate the last bit shows it all if you think thats the only reason people support Yamato or hell even Carrot then you're just a pathetic.

You don't want to be honest, everyone would have a better time just ignoring you.

Can you check the one for Whole cake please? And conclude if that place is normal for a background character?
You mean her having same number of panels in WCI as Kiku in Wano is impressive?
Post automatically merged:

Man.. watching an entire chapter (888+889) of clear character brilliance, with a huge emphasis on the actual character .. and thinking that this is just an introduction for something that was almost one shooted later in the story

You don't fail to amaze me.. The wake up call will be violent for you guyz..

I wonder what you guys will say once you see that Carrot sneaked on the ship: "well she will just leave in the next island, it doesn't matter" > That kind of denial ? :gokulaugh:
So it was meh?

Momo stopping Onigashima felt like back when oda would have the new nakama take part in the final fights of their arc:
- Zoro saved Luffy and Zoro cut Krieg
- Nami stole buggy’s limbs
- Usopp took out Kuros VC on the same page as luffy took out kuro
- Sanji rescued Luffy and gin stopped Krieg cause of Sanjis kindness

Is C4N would say, Momo rescuing all of Onigashima and falling unconscious with Luffy is quite the nakama moment

Momo stopping Onigashima felt like back when oda would have the new nakama take part in the final fights of their arc:
- Zoro saved Luffy and Zoro cut Krieg
- Nami stole buggy’s limbs
- Usopp took out Kuros VC on the same page as luffy took out kuro
- Sanji rescued Luffy and gin stopped Krieg cause of Sanjis kindness

Is C4N would say, Momo rescuing all of Onigashima and falling unconscious with Luffy is quite the nakama moment
I'd say it's just more of a parallel and contrast with Kaidou.

I addressed your entire post lol still ignoring Tamas own words and Luffys own words mate, man your sad.

- Those Animals are not coming with her mate nor is she becoming Ash
- One Piece is shonen mate, all of Luffys crewmates can fight and they need to fight Blackbeard the Dark strawhats you need to be able to fight, if Vivi comes back to join guess what she is gonna have to fight
- Non of that proves anything Wano is setup for this with Zoans and everything, all those bits she need others for that are not leaving Wano.

She need the grifters/smile users, she need Wano animals, she need others to protect her, she is built for Wano and to situational (also not a greta fruit to fight with), she is not fighting she is participating just like Momonosuke unless you want to say him biting Kaido once is him fighting.

Luffy fought back against Higuma a man like 3 times his size and even below his boot refused to stop fighting and defend Shanks, stabbed his own eye to try and prove his courage, literally has a god tier devil fruit, spoke and talked in a manner that got Shanks to put his faith & will into Luffy, with his crew even saying to give Luffy a chance...Shanks refused to let Luffy join his crew/go out to sea he was too young and the sea is dangerous.

And honestly mate the last bit shows it all if you think thats the only reason people support Yamato or hell even Carrot then you're just a pathetic.

You don't want to be honest, everyone would have a better time just ignoring you.
You keep ignoring my point that strong animals are not Wano exclusive. Almos every island has them.
Laboon is a thing
Little Garden had Dinos
Drum Island had the Lapahn
Alabasta had Banana Gators
Skypiea had a giant Snake
Mihawk had those baboons with swords (just like Wano)
Luffy developted Gear 4 fighting animals
The Kraken is a thing
Zunisha is a thing
Dragons exist in the canon
Oda stated to have enjoyed desinging the animals in Strong World
Do you really think that Elbaf isn't going to have some crazy fauna?
Saying that Tama power is only usefull in Wano is simply not true, it is useful trueout the grand line and it has great utility outside of fighting on top of that. Luffy himself said it was a very usefull power to have.

YO WTF she's 8 years old so why would you suggest that?
:whitepress:
because the main reasons why people want Yamato to join is because of powerscalling and/or because they find her attractive :odenugh:

Tama already has a dynamic with most of the crew and fits the role of Pirate Apprentice perfectly (she's even the same age as kid Shanks), but she isn't a fanservice or "waifu" character so she gets mostly ignored in the nakama discussions. Just telling it how it is.
I like how Yamato's character has been developing, but I can also see she isn't written to be a strawhat.

Status
Not open for further replies.