Did Luffy Beat Kaido Fairly?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn't Luffy sleep in Rebecca's lap after he defeated Doflamingo?
And if we have been reading the same manga (which I am not really sure anymore), we should know whether Rebecca ends up joining or not. :cheers:

This is Yamao's future. Making Luffy Fangirl club along with fellow Nami clones.
Still grasping at straws ignoring context and all, must be a painful weak for with ZZK dying to how sad.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Didn't Luffy sleep in Rebecca's lap after he defeated Doflamingo?
And if we have been reading the same manga (which I am not really sure anymore), we should know whether Rebecca ends up joining or not. :cheers:

This is Yamao's future. Making Luffy Fangirl club along with fellow Nami clones.
Like I said, @Outlaw, it’s just not the same engaging with him, he’s less coherent than the other one 🥱

my takes about this chapter

> The volcano blast almost as big as Onigashima Island itself.
> Sanji, Robin, Jinbe is the only missing Strawhats.
> All of Scabbards is alive, the last page pretty much confirmed that. (7 Scabbards silhouettes + Hiyori)
> Denjiro about to announce Hiyori as the new Shogun? :quest::quest:
Brook is also missing + two of those silhouettes could be Adult Momo and Shinobu

Lol no.
It's been 15 minutes at most
Onigashima was supposed to arrive in the flower capital in 5 minutes and it was like 20 chapters ago, Momo may have won 10 minutes with his puny attempts at pushing it back but that's it
Lol cope hard
G4 vs kaido lasted 20 min at least
Then add G5 vs Kaido which lasted 5-15 min

BM been down in lava for 30 min at least

Even that 15 min you say still tells you AKAINU needs to bath healthy BM for more than 15 min with island level attacks /Nuke level attacks to have a chance of winning

The high astonishing all encompassing ultra iper ginormously glaring Lord Zoro shall unleash a level of potency that will shock the foundations of most downplayers' delusions who are confined in a bubble of bias disallowing their brains to process the right patterns.
He is the true ultimate Lord, the chosen one that shall ultimately surpass even Prime Ryuma.
mentally broken lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.