Who will be the next Strawhat

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
From here, i'm afraid that jimbei will only be a soul (homie) and SH + Grandfleet rescue Vivi, Hancock, (& Sabo???), of course WB remnant will come, & last Shanks wont just 'i am here to end this war' but 'i am here to fight with Luffy'
Yonkou SH + grandfleet
Yonkou Redhair + alliance
SH alliance : Minks, Samurai
Revolutionary Army full fledged
Vs
4 admiral, dozens VA, hundreds RA, thousands commodore, ten thousands captain, hundred thousands commander, million lieutnant&below
So my point are:
- Vivi rejoin
- Hancock replace Jimbei
Apprentice comes later
Sorry Jinbe already joined and his role as a helmsman is highlighted.
Hancock is not joining. Luffy did not show the least amount of interest in inviting her.

I adhere to the groups of 4 Next Nakama Theory:
4 East Blue
4 Grandline
4 New World

The 4 NW crewmates imo will be

Jinbei - Carrot - Bonney - Smoker

Bonney will join during the Vega Punk Kuma revival/rescue arc. Maybe on Marejois. Her tears will come after that Arc.

Smoker will join but under bizarre circumstances. Whoever runs Sword will ask him to infiltrate the SH's as they are now the closest candidates to One Piece and their shared past. Smoker will reluctantly agree, he will learnt the true history and outright join the SH's betraying Sword and the Marines (around this time his tears will come)

With this Luffy will have one of each major group in the series on or affiliated in his crew (Well mostly)

Fishman/ Former Shichibukai - Jinbei
Mink - Carrot
Former Marine and logia - Smoker
Supernova - Bonney (possibly urouge)
Giants - Hajdrudin (Grand Fleet)
Revolutionary - Sabo/Dragon
Long Limb - Sai/Blue Gilly
Dwarfs - Leo
Skypea - Shandians (was thinking Urouge could serve here instead of Bonney but wanted another female on the ship)
3 eyes - Pudding (already BM for Sanji, probably will again)

I think 10 Strawhats + Luffy is going to be the final number either that or Jinbei is the last and we're just getting 10. Oda wants to end the story evetually; so I think he intends for Wano to be the beginning of the end. That's why I keep my eye on characters like Law and Kinemon. They've been around awhile and are already pretty integrated into the crew character-wise. They can be put in without feeling under developed when the story starts sprinting towards the end. There's no way were are going to get 3 new Strawhats after Jinbei in the New World. I know, I know, it's fun to dream, but you also have to be kind of realistic about things to be fair.

So with that my two possible rosters are either:

10 Strawhat Pattern
Luffy (captain/ find one piece/ be king of pirates)
Zoro (firstmate and fighter /strongest swordsman/ get wss title)
Nami (navigator/ draw world map)
Usopp (sniper/ become a brave warrior)
Sanji (cook/ find all blue)
Chopper (doctor/ make the ultimate cure-all)
Robin (archaeologist/ uncover void history)
Franky (shipwright/ have the Thousand Sunny reach Laughtale)
Brook (musician/ sail the Grandline and reunite with Laboon)
Jinbei (helmsman / bridge racial relations between world and FI)

Or
Luffy + 10 Crew Pattern:
Luffy (captain/ find one piece/ be king of pirates)
Zoro (firstmate and fighter /strongest swordsman/ get wss title)
Nami (navigator/ draw world map)
Usopp (sniper/ become a brave warrior)
Sanji (cook/ find all blue)
Chopper (doctor/ make the ultimate cure-all)
Robin (archaeologist/ uncover void history)
Franky (shipwright/ have the Thousand Sunny reach Laughtale)
Brook (musician/ sail the Grandline and reunite with Laboon)
Jinbei (helmsman / bridge racial relations between world and FI)
-Possible 11th- Law (strategist/ uncover the mystery of the D kingdom)

Kinemon (???/ ???)
No idea about Kinemon, but I am uncertain about his dream since he seems more focused on rescuing Wano and Oden's dream of open borders. So he's sort of a no but also a yes in that I'm going to wait until the end of Wano just to make sure. He's been around awhile and would make a good crew member if Oda should decide on him instead of Law, imo.

Not the biggest fan of carrot joining but she does admittedly have traits that would be interesting
Would rather chopper learn sulong

And honestly my biggest issue with her is her being "girl chopper"
I hate her regular form by 10 billion percent; miles. Her Sulong form I like alot more, but there's still changes I'd do to that form...
Atm since she's been around I haven't been much of a fan of hers.

I hate her regular form by 10 billion percent; miles. Her Sulong form I like alot more, but there's still changes I'd do to that form...
Atm since she's been around I haven't been much of a fan of hers.
On her own without considering her as a potential crew member she a fun cute character imo.
Like i like senior but I don't want his ass on the crew

I know its exactly stoopid and aint happenin but if oda could legit fuse monet and carrot into one character
I didn't care all that much for monet ass a person but she had some cool things about her.
  • Her cool harpy design
  • Her logia fruit
  • And the whole theory of her being an astronomer

On her own without considering her as a potential crew member she a fun cute character imo.
Like i like senior but I don't want his ass on the crew

I know its exactly stoopid and aint happenin but if oda could legit fuse monet and carrot into one character
I didn't care all that much for monet ass a person but she had some cool things about her.
  • Her cool harpy design
  • Her logia fruit
  • And the whole theory of her being an astronomer
Snow bunny? I get it, But for myself, I can't just let Monet go, So No I couldn't have that at the expense of Monet.

What we got out of Monet as a character wasn't too much but it was her potential and I think that's what got alot of people interested in her, though in the same regard she has haters too.

P

PeperLevi

Not the biggest fan of carrot joining but she does admittedly have traits that would be interesting
Would rather chopper learn sulong

And honestly my biggest issue with her is her being "girl chopper"
Tell me what "interesting traits" she have,i can argue against.
Why the hell you wanna Chopper to have Su Long when he not even showed the current power of his Points and always can create his own power ups with endlessly more individuality?

Tell me what "interesting traits" she have,i can argue against.
Why the hell you wanna Chopper to have Su Long when he not even showed the current power of his Points and always can create his own power ups with endlessly more individuality?
Shes just a fun character imo lol
I do really enjoy her and chopper together since its just cute and wholesome

Moreso than sulong i just want him to incorporate mink like abilities into his arsenal
Like itd be really college imo for chopper the floating thing they do into his jump point
Also electro would be cool caught he could also use it for his doctoring and be like a resuscitater

Everyone else has been getting cool power ups so i want chopper to get one too

Well Jinbe's back officially, so we can move on from that. And I agree with the above here:

I'd love it if Chopper's growth this arc was mink related, even if it sacrifices a potential mink crewmate. He REALLY needs to step up his game this arc. He was so awesome during Fishman Island and has since fell off a bridge.....

I'm at a point where I look at the crew and the 10 that we have is perfect. It took us nearly the amount of time to get to Brook (489 chapters) to get to Jinbe here (487 chapters). Now will I complain if Carrot or a Wano character joins? Hell no! But I want the actual crew now to be focused on. THEY ALL need growth this arc.

Vivi will not join shp.

Seems like odais showing way too much of carrot ?
She's done nothing in nearly seventy chapters (and barely anything in the hundred odd chapters before). He's definitely not showing her too much lol.

I dont like the vibe im getting from this at all. Hopefully he gets the Vivi treatment and doesnt sail out with them
As always with Momo if he was an adult he'd be a certainty to join the crew, as a child not.

Status
Not open for further replies.