Is jinbe gonna witness greatness soon?

• Total voters
I don't know if I forgot about it or if I never put 2 and 2 together.
With CoC coating Zoro developed a new sword style, King of Hell 3 swords style, correct?
So what the hell is this, King of Hell Three Sword Dragon? The Dragon at the end is part of the style and 103 Emotions Flying Dragon Samurai Extreme is the name of the only known attack of this new style.
This shit is bit confusing to explain but Zoro has 2 new 3 sword styles with CoC coating, KoH 1/2/3 swords style

and KoH 3 dragon style, there's like 3 different translations and Viz replaces the dragon with serpent but this is one hundred percent a different and stronger style than just KoH and not just another KoH move.

Idk if this is common knowledge or not, Zoro has had like 3 chapters worth of content in the last 6+ months so I can hardly remember the last time we had a good Zoro discussion. :kobeha:
Basically Oda gave Zoro his own gears when he was already above them with his regular 3 swords style and Asura, now he has KoH 3 swords style, nothing stops him from using it with one or two swords and finally his strongest 3 swords style, KoH 3 dragon style and we still have the hypothetical KoH 9 swords style and KoH 9 dragon style?

1 sword style
2 swords style
3 swords style
9 swords style

KoH 1 sword style
KoH 2 swords style
KoH 3 swords style - Rengoku Onigiri
KoH 9 swords style

KoH dragon 1 sword style
KoH dragon 2 swords style
KoH dragon 3 swords style - Dragon damnation
KoH dragon 9 swords style