Status
Not open for further replies.

Yuelyn

๐’ž๐“‡๐’พ๐“‚๐“ˆ๐‘œ๐“ƒ ๐‘…๐’ถ๐’พ๐“ƒ ๐’ฎ๐‘œ๐“Š๐‘”๐’ฝ๐“‰ ๐น๐“๐‘œ๐“Œ๐‘’๐“‡
โ€Ž

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
โ€Ž
I'm asking why you need to have read the thread and brushed up on what Melkor has done to explain your action.
if melkor has said something in the thread which would clear stuff out w.r.t. my action upon me reading it, its better if i can work it out on my own. the more i let out, the less useful my role is.

Yuelyn

๐’ž๐“‡๐’พ๐“‚๐“ˆ๐‘œ๐“ƒ ๐‘…๐’ถ๐’พ๐“ƒ ๐’ฎ๐‘œ๐“Š๐‘”๐’ฝ๐“‰ ๐น๐“๐‘œ๐“Œ๐‘’๐“‡
โ€Ž
hmm... do multiple of the same role typically exist in this game? i figured so at first but that wasnt the case last time so idk
That's possible. In a game we had 3 Princesses I think.

Yuelyn

โ€Ž
not an answer to my question

also then i expect u to protect me. if i die we can blame u for it?
I'm dying then as well but sure.

Yuelyn

โ€Ž
actually read the roles again

melkors claim doesnt explain why conq action would fail on me
cced getting avoid or stuff fake to easier it makes It ?stuff whispering keeping you are Why
Why are we dealing with this in whispers? I'm sure I don't need to demonstrate the key flaw in that approach, do I?
stuff important whispering others and ekko with have I issue another ,tol for same the is it maybe ,whispers see could that roles were there tos In

Emil

Certified Memelord
โ€Ž
u still didnt answer me @Yelan

why is pero among ur rng targets night 1

he claimed chrono. tell me who kills chrono n1? a chrono that plays like a jester and had 10 votes on him the last day

i feel like u have not put enough thoughts on these targets. can u tell me otherwise?

Yuelyn

โ€Ž
u still didnt answer me @Yelan

why is pero among ur rng targets night 1

he claimed chrono. tell me who kills chrono n1? a chrono that plays like a jester and had 10 votes on him the last day

i feel like u have not put enough thoughts on these targets. can u tell me otherwise?
Because he is most likely town? I didn't even protect him but someone else. So.

You know you are doing the same thing you did in the Genshin game where you were scum. Criticizing my targets.
And whenever you are scum you always pick on simple things like this which will get me lynched sooner or later. Noticed it throughout multi games that you do this to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.