Who will be the next Strawhat

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The fact that gigachad Caribou is not in the poll makes these 1343 pages irrelavent

If you think Carbiou won't join the strawhats you're gonna need massive amounts of copium
1. First logia
2. Permanent storage for food, weapons, even the 3 ancient weapons
3. Can steal any goods, kidnap or hide someone injured or imporant

#CaribouForNakama

Does her fruit work on non-SMILE zoans though?
Also, I really dig your avatar, can we get this bunny instead 😍

The fact that gigachad Caribou is not in the poll makes these 1343 pages irrelavent

If you think Carbiou won't join the strawhats you're gonna need massive amounts of copium
1. First logia
2. Permanent storage for food, weapons, even the 3 ancient weapons
3. Can steal any goods, kidnap or hide someone injured or imporant

#CaribouForNakama
I would actually like to see Caribou in the poll. I don't really like him and I don't want him to join, but the possibility is there, and he did save Luffy with his monthly supply of food, plus Luffy seemed to buy his "I'm a good guy" act (and maybe he's got a hidden heart of gold deep deep deep deep inside somewhere. It's there. Just really deep.)

So you’re saying that seeing things with binoculars = having good eyes? Give me manga panel of:

1. She’s noticing Reiju (of what?)
2. Retrieving paper (what paper?)

for the Luffy’s arrival part, I’ve given you the exact example. If she has good eyes, ears, or nose; again, she would have noticed the Dressrosa SH came to Zou BEFORE they passed through the gate and alarm the Wano citizens. She miserably failed, and you just chose to ignore it to fulfill your agenda

On which manga panel is it shown that she is territorial? Dude just because she is female MINK rabbit =/= she has rabbit properties. She is shown having literally carrot as her favorite food while in reality rabbits eat grass/leaves

This is exactly what happened when you take too much copium. I was wrong to think that “probably at least one of Carrot fans here can be talked with.” only for you to prove me wrong. No wonder the sane & logical Carrot fan like Shift left this thread long time ago
I didn't say seeing things with binoculars was good eye sight. I said was that she is usually the first to notice.

I'm not ignoring anything. Regarding your comment on the strawhat's intruding in Zou. It may not have been the smartest idea to take on 4 people by herself but she still noticed them first. Alarming people would have been smart, but she fought instead. I'd consider it a character flaw to carry the weight of taking down invaders on her own.

"This is exactly what happened when you take too much copium. I was wrong to think that “probably at least one of Carrot fans here can be talked with.” only for you to prove me wrong. No wonder the sane & logical Carrot fan like Shift left this thread long time ago"

I was bullied here for having a name similar to carrot4nakama. I like Goku and I like Carrot, my name wasn't even related to word nakama. Random people harassed me just for liking carrot and advocating for her. It took the moderator "TheAncientCentirun" to stop this. Every time I mention carrot in any context 4 people consistently mocked me. Occasional extremely disrespectful people come around and call me names. Any sane person would leave these conditions by now. In addition to the bullies, I had one moderator against me as well using paraphrase quotes he heard adding in whatever details he wants to make himself right. Not only do I need to keep a straight face I had to carefully ask to give the actual proof.

Luckily I work a career that requires composure regardless of the request. Yes software engineer and business people do not get along, we are natural enemies. If you haven't noticed, I've only spoken to people that actual want to discuss. I've ignored everyone who only here to make me feel bad. My points being made have sometime been invalidated and that's okay. Out of everyone here I begruntley say you've won the most, certainly more than that lazy Moderator Van. Regardless my point is standing. The role she has been shown to do is what mirror every strawhat.

I didn't say seeing things with binoculars was good eye sight. I said was that she is usually the first to notice.
Once again this argument does not work because this was when they only had half of their crew which doesn't include their sniper, you know the guy with CoO.

If they never recruited Usopp, or these scenarios where she's quick to notice first happened with him present, you might have had an argument.

Last edited:
I would actually like to see Caribou in the poll. I don't really like him and I don't want him to join, but the possibility is there, and he did save Luffy with his monthly supply of food, plus Luffy seemed to buy his "I'm a good guy" act (and maybe he's got a hidden heart of gold deep deep deep deep inside somewhere. It's there. Just really deep.)
Doesn't matter if Caribou is in the poll or not because Carrot is already in the poll... IMO, Caribou's chances is just as good as Carrot's, one cannot join without the other because they had similarities and contrasts... Besides, those 2 won't join anyway...

why fuss over roles when oda can just make a new role if he wants someone to join
:cheers:

Because we already have a lookout in Usopp.
In the story, being a sniper is somewhat connected to being a lookout... We often see Van Augur as BBP's lookout...

Status
Not open for further replies.