Who will be the next Strawhat

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think he is... But he might do that accidentally... Like while trying to capture Luffy, they roam around (borrowing @AdmiralKinyagi 's speculation) like Road Runner and Wile E. Coyote...
Well, he did accidentally add some greenery while beating the Beast Pirates. Tbh, I would rather Luffy & crew leave before they meet him, I'm tired of Wano and want to switch to the next arc of the story.

I’m not trying to mock Tama, seriously. But I’m seriously asking how big does she need to make the kibi dango for her power to affect Zunisha? Does size matter? Does she need to throw her whole body for her power to have effect on Zunisha (because we all know how big Zunisha is)? And if she throws her whole body and she dies, does it mean Zunisha can use her power like Big Mom & Carmel case? If Zunisha eats her whole body will Zunisha be considered carnivorous?

I’m honestly very curious
:choppawhat:
I think that most likely the size of the dango doesn't matter, as we saw animals of various sizes tamed with the same dango. The fun part is that Zunesha doesn't have to be tamed :catrude:

I’m not trying to mock Tama, seriously. But I’m seriously asking how big does she need to make the kibi dango for her power to affect Zunisha? Does size matter? Does she need to throw her whole body for her power to have effect on Zunisha (because we all know how big Zunisha is)? And if she throws her whole body and she dies, does it mean Zunisha can use her power like Big Mom & Carmel case? If Zunisha eats her whole body will Zunisha be considered carnivorous?

I’m honestly very curious
:choppawhat:
The Kibi-Dangos have no limit on size or strength of the creature being tamed. All Kibi-dangos are the same.

Well, he doesn't really seem like a good guy to me so far, but I might be wrong :D

Are you for real? Do you want a little girl on a battlefield that badly? Really, at this point it looks like you hate Tama and don't want the best for her (which would be finally having a normal childhood with plenty of food and friends, and safe from danger). Tama wanted to leave with Ace because Wano was an unsafe place then. She doesn't have a reason to leave now. And SH will forever be her friends and will visit her on their way back anyways.

Also, I doubt she has awakened the fruit.
Stop underestimating Tama. She has already been on the battlefield against two yonkou.
Tama trained for years while living in the ruins of her village in order to keep her promise with Ace. I think she deserves more than a normal childhood. I want Luffy to fulfill Ace's promise. I'm sure she'll be happy while going on a adventure with the strawhats and getting to eat Sanji's food every single day for the rest of her life.

Well, he did accidentally add some greenery while beating the Beast Pirates. Tbh, I would rather Luffy & crew leave before they meet him, I'm tired of Want and want to switch to the next arc of the story.
Yeah, that's why it's possible that they might roam around the areas that needs flora while the rest of the pirates prepares run away... Only for Luffy and Ryokugyu to fall towards their respective ships...

I'm personally tired of this arc as well... I would like to see the SHs sail without any extras once again...

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Hahaha, fucking what?? They made it clear Wano wasn’t over in chapter 1053 and now they’ll be heading to a new island with Greenbull in tow and no resolution to most of the arc’s plot threads by the end of 1054, pick a fucking lane already because all the swerving is making me sicker than the bullshit in this thread :ohreally:
Tbf with editorial comments you gotta take them with a grain of salt, because they aren't always accurate. But I still feel this is worth a discussion.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Tbf with editorial comments you gotta take them with a grain of salt, because they aren't always accurate. But I still feel this is worth a discussion.
I would be mighty unimpressed if Oda really takes a month off before this “cliffhanger” only to burn through everything left to resolve in one chapter…if you’re gonna make us wait so long with the declaration that this shit in Wano is ongoing, as much as I’d like to move on, cramming it all into the first chapter back would be a tremendous mistake. Like you said, though, this may not be indicative of a new arc, so as with everything else, we wait :josad:

She has already been on the battlefield against two yonkou.
Was she in the midst of it throwing hands? Did I miss a panel? :usoprice:

Tama trained for years while living in the ruins of her village in order to keep her promise with Ace
All that training and no awakening. And still needed to be babysat :ohreally:

Jeez I wonder why...

Stop underestimating Tama. She has already been on the battlefield against two yonkou.
Tama trained for years while living in the ruins of her village in order to keep her promise with Ace. I think she deserves more than a normal childhood. I want Luffy to fulfill Ace's promise. I'm sure she'll be happy while going on a adventure with the strawhats and getting to eat Sanji's food every single day for the rest of her life.
I'm not underestimating her, her power is a tailored hax to deal with tons of beasts pirates and help the samurai - mink - pirate alliance against Kaido's crew. But don't forget that she was really scared on the said battlefield. Also, Tama herself says she wants to see a different Wano in chapter 1004, page 4, and how can she do that leaving Wano?

https://ibb.co/kDk0YWP

(Sorry, cannot upload as a pic for some reason)

Edit: also when I was just re-reading the manga to find the relevant panels, I would like to add that Tama's taming innocent animals and getting them to fight goes as animal abuse. See poor Komachiyo.

Last edited:
I'm not underestimating her, her power is a tailored hax to deal with tons of beasts pirates and help the samurai - mink - pirate alliance against Kaido's crew. But don't forget that she was really scared on the said battlefield. Also, Tama herself says she wants to see a different Wano in chapter 1004, page 4, and how can she do that leaving Wano?

https://ibb.co/kDk0YWP

(Sorry, cannot upload as a pic for some reason)

Edit: also when I was just re-reading the manga to find the relevant panels, I would like to add that Tama's taming innocent animals and getting them to fight goes as animal abuse. See poor Komachiyo.
She is seeing it right now. Tama wanting to her home country to be free from it's oppressors and be a better place does in no way imply she wants to stay there for the rest of her life. Tama tried to keep her promise with Ace even thought he said the same words Luffy said about turning Wano into a better place. Her situation is similar to Nami's in some ways.

Komachiyo didn't eat a kibi-dango, read slower

KonyaruIchi

👑𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓟𝓲𝓻𝓪𝓽𝓮 𝓠𝓾𝓮𝓮𝓷👑
The fact that an animal defeated Kaido's number 3 is proof that animals can be stronger than commanders.
Tama could tame an animal a lot weaker than Zunesha and definitely put up a fight against BB's number 10, especially since she has no limit on the number of beasts she can control at the same time.:catrude::catsure::yearight::catpole:
That giant elephant isn't the norm, it's the exception. I don't think we've seen any animal hold their own against genuinely strong characters except perhaps sea kings, but only Poseidon can control those. Furthermore, Zuneisha didn't actually beat Jack, the dude just landed at the bottom of the Ocean, he seemed pretty fine all things considered.

And never mind all that, but you unironically advocating for a literal child who never got to live as one to go out at sea and potentially die or get seriously injured in a war is not only moronic but disrespectful towards the spirit of Luffy's action in this arc, namely changing Wano into a country where people can live happy and eat their fill every day, he said so himself.

Or if you're too lazy to read: Won't join, keep coping you twat
:pepecopium::pepecopium::pepecopium::pepecopium::pepecopium::pepecopium::pepecopium:
Post automatically merged:

Hahaha, fucking what?? They made it clear Wano wasn’t over in chapter 1053 and now they’ll be heading to a new island with Greenbull in tow and no resolution to most of the arc’s plot threads by the end of 1054, pick a fucking lane already because all the swerving is making me sicker than the bullshit in this thread :ohreally:
Unironically if Oda just cuts forward it'll be extremely jarring, what are they gonna do just let an admiral and a goddamn warship tail after them until the next island? I hope it's somewhat inaccurate because otherwise :peperain:

KonyaruIchi

👑𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓟𝓲𝓻𝓪𝓽𝓮 𝓠𝓾𝓮𝓮𝓷👑
Thank you.

The look of a defeated man amirite? :ohreally:
Dude looks totally out for the count :gokulaugh:

Best part is he isn't even the strongest of Kaido's commanders and he looks like barely got a scratch from Zuneisha's swing
:mihanha:

But yeah Tama can totally use animals to beat commanders guys, it's happening 1054 I'm calling it now, she is the 6th Emperor
:kata:

Nami was the first one to notice Reiju, not Carrot. She is “usually” the one to notice because Usopp is not there. During Sanji retrieval team before they met Sanji, who has haki? Only Luffy. If Sanji, or Usopp is there, she will be useless. Robin who currently doesn’t have haki can do a much better job simply by sprouting her eyes on any surface. I’ve given example like before entering Onigashima for Usopp’s case.

She took the paper because the mail seagull approached her. It has nothing to do with territorial, good eyes, nose, or whatever bullshit you made up. FYI you haven’t shown me anything about her being territorial. She was shown doing what she does because Usopp wasn’t there. Simple logic

Most of those, I missed the part where that’s my problem. For the last sentence though, it was clear that she failed miserably. She failed to notice Bariete was missing earlier. She failed to notice Daifuku’s Genie approaching. And that’s why Usopp did what she was supposed to do once Usopp is on board anymore.

Nobody can read Poneglyph like Robin, and nobody has great navigation skill like Nami. If her role is like you said it is, why Oda drew Usopp doing what she was supposed to do before entering Onigashima instead of showing her did that?
Nami was not the first to notice, Nami reacted to Reiji kicking Yonji which caused a huge splash similar to a cannon ball. When Reiji hops off her snail onto the sunny, Carrot is the first to notice with Nami looking down at Luffy. Don't go against me just to go against me. Listen too.

Carrot has showcased territorial behavior attacking trespasser or immediately arming herself.

Of course it not your problem, don't be dense or unempathetic. Do you really want me to clown myself and be submissive? Even in my harmless folklore threads I get people saying the same thing but I've posted folklore/history for other characters too. I can't post trivial about my favorite character without some asshats harassing me? Don't be dick just because someone else pissed you off earlier.

Looks like you're right, the genie did get the drop on them but she was still the first to notice everything that was going wrong. Ussop long distant view is good but it not the only aspect of detection. Just like multiple people can take the helm, multiple people can be look out. What carrot bring is multiple was of detecting. Eyes, Ears, and Nose. Anyways Carrot is still showcased noticing Perperso from inside of the skull.

Thank you.

The look of a defeated man amirite? :ohreally:
That happened many episodes later :lawsigh:
and yes, this looks defeated to me:

That giant elephant isn't the norm, it's the exception. I don't think we've seen any animal hold their own against genuinely strong characters except perhaps sea kings, but only Poseidon can control those. Furthermore, Zuneisha didn't actually beat Jack, the dude just landed at the bottom of the Ocean, he seemed pretty fine all things considered.

And never mind all that, but you unironically advocating for a literal child who never got to live as one to go out at sea and potentially die or get seriously injured in a war is not only moronic but disrespectful towards the spirit of Luffy's action in this arc, namely changing Wano into a country where people can live happy and eat their fill every day, he said so himself.

Or if you're too lazy to read: Won't join, keep coping you twat
:pepecopium::pepecopium::pepecopium::pepecopium::pepecopium::pepecopium::pepecopium:
So your best arguments against Tama are
that she isn't strong enough to beat an unnamed feat-less character
that a kid can't go on an adventure with the maincast in this adventure manga aimed at kids
Who is it that is coping?:choppawhat:

Tama just participate in a war and proved herself very useful. Momo traveled through the new-world unscathed. This is One Piece. Cope.

Tama just participate in a war and proved herself very useful.
Because she had a power specifically meant to deal with a type of enemy we're not going to see as an antagonist again :saden: or at least an army of them.

What Tama accomplished in Wano would never happen anywhere else.

Momo traveled through the new-world unscathed.
Of course he did, he didn't do anything. :risitameh:
Same thing will happen to Tama, it's not her time.

KonyaruIchi

👑𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓟𝓲𝓻𝓪𝓽𝓮 𝓠𝓾𝓮𝓮𝓷👑
That happened many episodes later :lawsigh:
and yes, this looks defeated to me:

So your best arguments against Tama are
that she isn't strong enough to beat an unnamed feat-less character
that a kid can't go on an adventure with the maincast in this adventure manga aimed at kids
Who is it that is coping?:choppawhat:

Tama just participate in a war and proved herself very useful. Momo traveled through the new-world unscathed. This is One Piece. Cope.
My dude this is on top of everything else that's already been said about Tama's potential as a SH. So yes, when your argument hinges on some never seen "magical beasts who can defeat powerful pirates" and "muh adventure and eat sanji's food" then you can't be surprised people call you out on both your ridiculous arguments and the fact you're coping.

Status
Not open for further replies.