If Oda wrote a One Piece Spinoff, what would be the best spinoff series?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Exactly.
The worst part is, we dont know whether the wank is just empty hype like the 5th Emperor thing or is he really insanely strong. Because we have next to no details about what actually happened.
I'm just being open to where Oda wants to place Sabo. But if you ask me if just being called "Entei" is enough to place him on Admiral/Yonko tier? Nahh.
Nah I don't believe for one second he's that level until he proves it. Just clashing with restrained admirals isn't enough.
Low top tier sounds right to me tho. Anything less would make the portrayal fraudulent (and we just got Buggy last chapter to fill that niche)

In all seriousness, I don't know why anyone is arguing at this point about this. Remaining Yonko, Admirals, Gorosei, Im, Rocks(?), etc, they all have their roles to play and are all going to be tied in the endgame plot at this point in their own way, regardless of who's minimally stronger than who.
Yeah if there is one thing I am thankfull to Oda about is that he seems to respect the power ceiling he set up since the start of the series and isnt going full Naruto/DBZ with it yet, perhaps Imu will be the exception to the rule but who knows. Since this is the final Saga Luffy and Co have reached the stage where being underdogs wont be too much of a thing. Its always been the SHs and allies getting closer and closer to the ceiling and now they almost reached it, atleast Luffy did.

Uncle Van

Taxes Are a Sickness
I always believe Sabo being pitted up against Akainu is so overrated.

Why would Oda show a complete superior affinity as seen per canon and then make them match all the sudden.

Magu burns hotter and Magu viscosity consumes fire as well.

What exactly can Mera do to Magu??
The main thing people overlook is that people trade opponents and fight multiple people in war arcs or just battle phases in general. Akainu can easily encounter Luffy, Sabo and Dragon.

The main thing people overlook is that people trade opponents and fight multiple people in war arcs or just battle phases in general. Akainu can easily encounter Luffy, Sabo and Dragon.
They all want 1vs1 duels and I just don't get it
Post automatically merged:

Tbh neither Nik or Kinyagi are toxic people, they are just too far gone in their insane wank but other than that I dont mind them lol, they spice things up.
Kinyagi can turn rather toxic when he's reaching his lowest points

Lol no it wasn't fodder was literally telling them zueisha was here go back to the end of that chapter lol
Nope, it's the ships talking to each other via Den Den Mushi (theres a look out for a reason who spots Zunisha):

You can also see the Gorosei are only talking to each other and not a Den Den Mushi. These last 2 pages are confusing because Oda decided to show 2 scenes at once interchangeably to "tease" Nika, but they aren't directly related in that WG fodder is contacting the Gorosei.

We know CP-0 is on board, and we know it was them who received the order from the Gorosei to kill Luffy.

Edit: You can even see on the last page that they are talking while there are Den Den mushi text boxes exclaiming nondescript words over the ships.

Last edited:

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Yeah, Luffy only surpassed her when he pulled up Gear 5. So here, when he split sky and Yamato was bewildered

He wasn't stronger. Or where he saved her from the cuffs

All weaker.
Background fireworks and useless tricks that achieve nothing in an actual fight.
Significantly weaker and can only fight for 20 minutes. Yamato outclasses everything except G5. :cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.