Who's the better troll?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
they almost never deny it because it's obvious that people are posting with no credible source

Do you think they will deny every random shit posted in spoiler image thread?
:luffywat:
Look bro, I was coming off a weekend being drunk out of my mind and I am also apparently extremely weak willed.

I have no excuses. I am a clown.

Corrections from redon:

- Momonosuke uses Bolo Breath in a borderline situation, but we don't know if he has mastered it
- Momonosuke doesn't hurt Ryokugyu "severely" because Ryokugyuu was prepared for a 2nd round (where he was going to fight seriously) before Shanks
- "Wano was a bigger island that got smaller due to sea level rise due to sea level rise" is not quite correct, but I can't give more details for now

- Kid doesn't appear in the entire chapter, they are others who are with Luffy, they don't feel Shanks' Haki as such (they don't say "Come on, it's Shanks") and they don't feel that Haki "throughout Wano"
:risitameh:

Thanks, mate. :saden:

@Fleet Admiral Lee Hung
@MarineHQ62
@Extravlad
@Finalbeta

Here is your lifeline, folks. :risitavirus:

Uncle Van

Taxes Are a Sickness
Admiral tards have been foolishly claiming all types of stupid shit for years… in there minds admirals = Yonko lmao, an Akainu back down because of someone else. An not because of the Yonko that Challenge him head on smh!!!! Oda just did a redo without any higher authorities restricting admirals. Same thing happens, but it’s not because of the Yonko strength right…. It’s because of a connection to the WG that has Zero basis in canon.

Like literally nothing, the sole argument that they decided to talk to shanks. 1 of the 4 most influential figures in the new world. Almost like they had some choice lol. Yonko do as they please, an the gorosei are scared to upset them. A meeting in there options probably better then pissing shanks off
Ummm....OK? For years everyone have been theorizing about Shanks' possible government connections ever since MF, most of them being Shanks fans. It was all confirmed with the Reverie. But all you can take from this is power level coping from Admiral fans.

Status
Not open for further replies.