Powers & Abilities Kaido/Greenbull performance against Scabbards & Yamato: Comprehensive Guide

Gather around folks, this is the long awaited magnum opus of Kaido vs Greenbull

FAQs:
-Were the bandaged Scabbards still injured?
Not with 7 days of rest and the best doctors around. Let's not forget it's been 48 days since the timeskip, don't take 7 days of rest lightly.

-Did Kaido annihilate the scabbards?
He defeated them sure, but not even close to do significant damage. Here are the scabbards after the fight:
1. Inu defeated Jack, Neko defeated Perosopero
2. Kinemon received 2 point blank attacks from Kaido, one with ACoC and the other was a stab. An hour later he was present at Momo's delegation.
3. Denjiro was chilling and went and killed Orochi. Raizo defeated Fukoru and later helped flood the place
4. Izo fought Cp0 and managed to kill one.
5. Ashura was fine but died to bombing

-Did Yamato fight Greenbull? The answer is yes

-Did Greenbull avoid Kaido, as in scared of a 1v1? The answer is no.

Here's a more detailed review of the interactions:

Shanks used ACoC evidenced by his sword, it was directed at Greenbull as no one else was affected. Even with being clowned (still better than Big Meme), Greenbull still expressed willingness to fight Shanks and his crew later on. This chapter ridiculed Greenbull's personality no doubt, but his powerlevel stands in place. We still haven't seen him take it seriously and he still hasn't used his sword. Oda did very questionable decisions, especially reiterating how Momo is supposed to defend Wano then completely ignore that by bringing a whole yonko crew to scare off the the invader.

In my opinion Shanks > Greenbull > Kaido seems reasonable as of now

Meme of the day:

Thanks for this beautiful piece, Lord SakazOuki. The weight behind your argumentations...:steef:

momo is stronger all of the scabbards
In power sure but all of them together beat him, Kinemon counters boro breath and the others probably oneshot him with Paradise Totsuka, Momo isn't nearly as durable as Kaido and GB made him bleed with a punch.

As for Shanks not being confirmed > GB, you probably read Zoro vs Monet and think that Oda is saying that they're even or Monet is stronger.

Haki surpasses all, Shanks' mogged the fuck out GB, 1v1 the one with the strongest haki wins and a Shanks vs GB wouldn't be close.

I don’t even think shanks>Gb

he went all out with a sneak attack and nothing really happen. Also promo
You trying to be the new noodles or Erkan of the forum? Eten quoted you to correct you about this and you liked her post, hours later and you're still doing the same thing.

Last edited:
According to admirals bro logic

1 Greenbull > Wano alliance (2 yonko+ strengthwise) :seriously:

and yet together with fujitora (someone as strong as himself) couldn't hold sabo (yc1+) and 3 vet. Does that make any sense to you?:kaidowhat:

Even nerfed this should have been child's play, and absolute neg diff, none of them should have been hurt from such an encounter. He shouldn't have flinched from CoC of someone half his strength.

Just another cope thread

:pepecopium:

and yet together with fujitora (someone as strong as himself) couldn't hold sabo (yc1+) and 3 vet. Does that make any sense to you?
It was a plot driven hostage rescue plan, the admirals were restricted in holy land, any minimal attack would kill CDs in the area as their encounter was in the middle of the streets. Revos have quirky powers, one can split into hundreds of crows, another can create tunnels underground and a third is a wacky scientest.

Akainu said no excuses, but the excuse was the plot. Anyone who thought they wouldn't escape has no comprehension on how the story works.
You will regret thinking they are vet level.

Also, let's not forget Yc1 Luffy and a couple of vets destroyed WCI with Big Mom and their whole crew unrestricted.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
I didnt read the thread but you being Admiral fan and based on title, I guess you tried to point out that GreenBull looked better...
Because he did. I dont know why are people surprised by this. GreenBull is better suited for this situation than Kaido is.
GB is tricky fighter with plenty of hax optimized to target high numbers of people while Kaido is optimized for 1vs1.
And Kaido's only solution to dealing with high numbers is Borobreath which happened to have a complete counter in Kinemon.
You can look better than Kaido in certain situations despite being weaker. It's called match-up (dis)advantage which ppl ignore...

Gather around folks, this is the long awaited magnum opus of Kaido vs Greenbull

FAQs:
-Were the bandaged Scabbards still injured?
Not with 7 days of rest and the best doctors around. Let's not forget it's been 48 days since the timeskip, don't take 7 days of rest lightly.

-Did Kaido annihilate the scabbards?
He defeated them sure, but not even close to do significant damage. Here are the scabbards after the fight:
1. Inu defeated Jack, Neko defeated Perosopero
2. Kinemon received 2 point blank attacks from Kaido, one with ACoC and the other was a stab. An hour later he was present at Momo's delegation.
3. Denjiro was chilling and went and killed Orochi. Raizo defeated Fukoru and later helped flood the place
4. Izo fought Cp0 and managed to kill one.
5. Ashura was fine but died to bombing

-Did Yamato fight Greenbull? The answer is yes

-Did Greenbull avoid Kaido, as in scared of a 1v1? The answer is no.

Here's a more detailed review of the interactions:

Shanks used ACoC evidenced by his sword, it was directed at Greenbull as no one else was affected. Even with being clowned (still better than Big Meme), Greenbull still expressed willingness to fight Shanks and his crew later on. This chapter ridiculed Greenbull's personality no doubt, but his powerlevel stands in place. We still haven't seen him take it seriously and he still hasn't used his sword. Oda did very questionable decisions, especially reiterating how Momo is supposed to defend Wano then completely ignore that by bringing a whole yonko crew to scare off the the invader.

In my opinion Shanks > Greenbull > Kaido seems reasonable as of now

Meme of the day:

Lhanks is not > Aramaki, but, that aside, superb content! :cheers:

I didnt read the thread but you being Admiral fan and based on title, I guess you tried to point out that GreenBull looked better...
Because he did. I dont know why are people surprised by this. GreenBull is better suited for this situation than Kaido is.
GB is tricky fighter with plenty of hax optimized to target high numbers of people while Kaido is optimized for 1vs1.
And Kaido's only solution to dealing with high numbers is Borobreath which happened to have a complete counter in Kinemon.
You can look better than Kaido in certain situations despite being weaker. It's called match-up (dis)advantage which ppl ignore...
Kaido's dragon form is easily a good matchup for groups, he underperformed
Main point is the general powerlevel, Kaido > Gb is still a possibility but that's up to agenda.
Myths like Gb scared of Kaido, Yamato not fighting have been busted.

Gb's powerlevel took no damage whatsoever

The One Piece fandom is known for being completely unable to analyse things from anything other than Linear A>B>C

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Kaido's dragon form is easily a good matchup for groups, he underperformed
Yes, the Demolition Twisters that took Kiku's arm work too, he just wasnt spamming them as much as GB spammed the forest.
Kaido > Gb is still a possibility
There is no possibility, dont get carried away... Kaido is supreme. Until Zoro kills him. :goyea:

The One Piece fandom is known for being completely unable to analyse things from anything other than Linear A>B>C
Words of wisdom, Lloyd, words of wisdom...

It was a plot driven hostage rescue plan, the admirals were restricted in holy land, any minimal attack would kill CDs in the area as their encounter was in the middle of the streets. Revos have quirky powers, one can split into hundreds of crows, another can create tunnels underground and a third is a wacky scientest.

Akainu said no excuses, but the excuse was the plot. Anyone who thought they wouldn't escape has no comprehension on how the story works.
You will regret thinking they are vet level.

Also, let's not forget Yc1 Luffy and a couple of vets destroyed WCI with Big Mom and their whole crew unrestricted.

Man come on, no amount of restrictions can justify how two men stronger than the wano alliance, individually, couldn't defend themselves against commander, blitz them or hold even one

And that plot excuse is so convenient, i could say the same thing about kaido using FS only ONCE and not defending against the scabbards, yamato and rooftop 5 but you would say "nah man, he is just weak"

And yet Big mom who was nerfed most of the arc was in a much better state than fujitora (who is supposedly stronger than her)

Man come on, no amount of restrictions can justify how two men stronger than the wano alliance, individually, couldn't defend themselves against commander, blitz them or hold even one
There are significant restrictions here. CDs are gods, any casualty is not tolerated. If anything the admirals had to protect them from the revos, especially sabos fire aoe.

And that plot excuse is so convenient, i could say the same thing about kaido using FS only ONCE and not defending against the scabbards, yamato and rooftop 5 but you would say "nah man, he is just weak"
True, that's why this manga is absurd sometimes. Recency is a disease, everyone is busting the admirals because it's their turn now to fuck up due to plot and forget the whole yonko saga was a shit show.

And yet Big mom who was nerfed most of the arc was in a much better state than fujitora (who is supposedly stronger than her)
Big Mom, no matter how nerfed, failed to do anything to low tier strawhats for 12 hours, there's no excuse to that I'm telling you.

Thats still faster as GreenTree.Dude already runned away.14 Chapters which is what?Like 10 minutes timeframe?

Nobody died,so what?What damage did GB to them?Nothing.

GreenTree being paralyzed by Shanks mere CoC shows you how weak he is
Kaido took more than 10 chapters to defeat the Scabbards, you're taking a scene that takes place at the end of the fight (which spent all that amount of chapter) and comparing it to Greenbull who only had 1 - 2 chapters.