Who is the man with the burn mark?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
R

rubblerust

He was weirdly hostile with her when he met her, it always bothered me. Its like he sensed something wasn't right, whether its due to her being Kaidos daughter, her obsession with Oden and her identity crisis?

I still think she deserves to be on the crew along with Carrot, but Oda is too much of a coward/too lazy/too sadistic to make it work and do whats needed and what they deserve too. Hes doing the most awful, laziest, insulting writing but most of the fanbase will still unironically call it peak fiction, a masterpiece and offer their bodies to him.

I think Luffy's hostility was supposed to show they get along and have "chemistry". I guess it works in showing Luffy is comfortable with her. But she's done so much for him and he's never really reciprocated so it's a bit weird.

Buggy crews aren't listed as crews, but the organization he runs a business nothing changes, just copium because this settled mihawk doesn't have coc nor is zoro final fight.

Mihawk was a part of the world government organization even tho he was a shibuachiki, so he's not an ally like aokiji.

He's simply under the organization just like how he was when he was shibuachiki.
So because Buggy runs a business that assigns bounties to marines and Mihawk participates in that, he is somehow his underling. Yeah. You're a pudding head.

Too many peeps talking about “dropping Op” I can tell I’m way too old lmao 27 and been reading/watching since 2005. OP isn’t perfect and I’ve had my issues but no way in hell I’m dropping it. Too many new fans who think Oda is this edgy author and compare him to Kishimoto or Kubo, imho.
I didn’t expect Oda to be edgy, I expected him to be good.

People are right, I set my expectations too high.

Status
Not open for further replies.