Who will be the next Strawhat

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
:gokulaugh:

CARROT FANS WHERE YOU AT?

@CarrotForNakama @Carrota Guco

YOUR WEAKLING RABBIT IS SOME PRETEND LEADER OF ANIMAL KINGDOM NOW SHE'S GRANDFLEET MATERIAL AT BEST

:milaugh::milaugh::milaugh::milaugh:

YAMATO ON THE ROOF OF WANO CASTLE LOOKING OUT = LOOK OUT POSITION?
SUBVERSIVE AFFIRMATION!

:ihaha::risitameh:

DAMN WELCOME TO THE COVER STORY ONLY RELEVANCY LARROT BROS.

:ihaha::saden:

WHERE YOU AT ALSO @Topi Jerami YOU WERE GIVING IT THE BIG ONE IN THE SPOILER THREAD

:ihaha::shame:

AND @dizzy2341 YOUR 8 YEAR OLD MOMO X YAMATO FETISH IS DEAD

:ihaha::risitexcla:

WHAT A TIME TO BE ALIVE

:kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha:

@Sic Mundus
Post automatically merged:

Just like Oden or dukes were given talks to stay
Important meeting then dipped away to sail

Carrot will end up on the ship one way or another it Oda wants her there
:pepecopium:

R

rubblerust

Did you see how Carrot said "Pedro..."?

Those three dots, they are unspoken words. Carrot is reluctant, she has something she wants to say...

:pepecopium::pepecopium::pepecopium:

She's about to say "But you have it all wrong! Pedro's will wasn't about ruling Zou! I know Pedro better than you all, he was a pirate through and through! His will was to assist the Pirate King bring forth the Dawn! He told me that himself! I will follow his Will, but that involves joining the Straw Hats as a crew member and going to Laughtale. Even if you make me a ruler I will just decree that Shishilian take over the position the same way you have done to me."

Yes, she's about to say all that. Maybe next chapter, or the next. Maybe she already said it and we see her on the Sunny next.

Maybe Yamato will take her along.

:gokulaugh:

CARROT FANS WHERE YOU AT?

@CarrotForNakama @Carrota Guco

YOUR WEAKLING RABBIT IS SOME PRETEND LEADER OF ANIMAL KINGDOM NOW SHE'S GRANDFLEET MATERIAL AT BEST

:milaugh::milaugh::milaugh::milaugh:

YAMATO ON THE ROOF OF WANO CASTLE LOOKING OUT = LOOK OUT POSITION?
SUBVERSIVE AFFIRMATION!

:ihaha::risitameh:

DAMN WELCOME TO THE COVER STORY ONLY RELEVANCY LARROT BROS.

:ihaha::saden:

WHERE YOU AT ALSO @Topi Jerami YOU WERE GIVING IT THE BIG ONE IN THE SPOILER THREAD

:ihaha::shame:

AND @dizzy2341 YOUR 8 YEAR OLD MOMO X YAMATO FETISH IS DEAD

:ihaha::risitexcla:

WHAT A TIME TO BE ALIVE

:kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha:

@Sic Mundus
Post automatically merged:

:pepecopium:
Let the blood bath Beginn :myman:

Only thing I want to throw out there (and trust me, I'm going to preface this by the simple fact that I've been a Yamato supporter over Carrot since the beginning), is that Carrot's scene is pretty weird.

It doesn't actually end with her accepting, and what's weird is that Pedro's will really had to do with supporting the future PK at the time and boarding his ship (and nothing to do with ruling Zou). Yes, what it might just mean is that Carrot will be in charge of the Zou group and Zunisha to open Wano's borders and eventually unleash Pluton (unless something else opens it).

And yes, Yamato is 100% joining, but I've also thrown out the "possible" idea she acts as a stowaway, just like she did before WCI, and just like the Mink kings did with WB and Roger. Its an ongoing gag, and I really wouldn't be surprised if Oda threw her in last minute and this is really a triple join.

Again, i personally doubt it, but it's not surprising I'd say. What really kills it is if Carrot doesn't pull this stunt and they "kanpai" with only Jinbe/Yamato (which ofc, I agree 11 should just be the number if it's meant to match Blackbeard at least), which is obviously more likely to happen.

We'll see I guess lol.
IIRC Pedro’s will is supporting the Straw Hats since they will bring the dawn. There is no mention specifically to join them. Carrot as the leader of Zou is literally supporting the Straw Hats to bring the Dawn, as they’re allies of the Straw Hats

Carrot is not going back to Zou but I'm kinda nervous because now I know why. People who think they're being vague and mysterious aren't being vague and mysterious enough.... With that said, these weaker players are limited and the real players in this war are much more careful...

Oden is strongly paralleling luffy. The dukes followed oden. It seems Carrot may follow luffy. There is a 50% chance she sails with the strawhats. regardless, she in the story deep and will be with the strawhats now/soonish. All this means is that I know where she is going

Last edited:
Carrot is not going back to Zou but I'm kinda nervous because now I know why. People who think they're being vague and mysterious aren't being vague and mysterious enough.... With that said, these weaker players are limited and the real players in this war are much more careful...

Oden is strongly paralleling luffy. The dukes followed oden. It seems Carrot may follow luffy. There is a 50% chance she sails with the strawhats. regardless, she in the story deep and will be with the strawhats now/soonish. All this means is that I know where she is going
Rolling My eyes

Honestly, since there was never ANY fucking chance Carrot would join the crew after Yamato was introduced, giving her such a lofty position is a nice move on Oda’s part…she’ll be able to do much more of use to the cause as the leader of Zou than she ever, EVER would have done on Luffy’s ship :gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh:
It's a small consolation from Oda for the Carrot fans.

But is anyone else getting de ja vu like me? Carrot all of a sudden out of nowhere becoming the new ruler of Zou after Inu and Neko feels way much more forced to me than compared to what Carrot fans have been screaming about Yamato appearing mid-arc and joining the crew out of nowhere.

Carrot for the guardian ruler of Zou?? She couldn't even beat a one-arm Perospero in full Sulong Mode together with Wanda's help lol. At least Yamato has the strength to join a yonkou and future Pirate King's crew.

Like where's the same build up for Carrot here that the Carrot fans were screaming about Yamato lacking and shouldn't join the crew.

Going by the Carrot fans' own logic, doesn't this just prove that Carrot is actually a worse character than Yamato lmfao??

:kaidowhat:

Status
Not open for further replies.