Who will be the next Strawhat

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Carrot scene is certainly odd. First because there's absolutely 0 build-up to her becoming Zou's ruler. This is not comparable with Momo.
Second because of the way this is presented Idk but to me it looks like minks are forcing the 15 yo girl hand with the dukes dropping her into the role out of nowhere (they decided it before asking her opinion) and the other minks immediately dismissing any of her arguments by claiming it'll be okay for x reason. As if refusing would be betraying everyone in the room. Talk about emotional blackmail
Maybe Carrot really wants to the duchess and is just insecure, but the way the scene is framed is not good.
I don't see Carrot suddenly becoming an official straw hat... but stowaway that may get development in the next arc? Maybe.
Oda already set up Sicilian as the leader of the minks in the absence of Inu and Neko, using the exact same reasoning that they're both Momo's vassals. If Oda wanted Carrot to be the future leader, he could've given her this moment and then have her perform well during the raid. The idea would still be awful but at least there would be some grounds to stand on.

The fact that he missed such an obvious set up only makes the likelihood of it happening even lower. At the same time though, Carrot's treatment in Wano was awful so I agree she'd need more development. Elbaf perhaps? Afterall...

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Finding out the true meaning of the will of d is probably what’s going to make him sacrifice for Luffy, so he has to be there lol
him telling zoro in the rooftop he doesnt want anyone to die and when he told hawkins he doesnt like to kill people because he is a doctor looked like foreshadowing to me.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
I ain't miss the point just because someone want help you doesn't mean you want it lol
Exactly the kind of person Luffy wants on his crew, someone who isn’t willing to step up and help others without a good reason…y’all just love seeing yourselves reflected in fiction so much that you’re willing to defend being a shithead all the time, can’t imagine what brought you to the anime forum with an attitude like that :kayneshrug:

him telling zoro in the rooftop he doesnt want anyone to die and when he told hawkins he doesnt like to kill people because he is a doctor looked like foreshadowing to me.
Yeah but that is different than killing yourself directly to save your “rival”

Law has to go through some character development in order to go from where he is to dying for Luffy. I think him learning why Luffy is important is that trigger

Exactly the kind of person Luffy wants on his crew, someone who isn’t willing to step up and help others without a good reason…y’all just love seeing yourselves reflected in fiction so much that you’re willing to defend being a shithead all the time, can’t imagine what brought you to the anime forum with an attitude like that :kayneshrug:
Are you southern? I rarely see ppl say y’all lmao

Better hope carrot don't join cus the argument "you need more screentime to be a sh" will be officially be dead this what I wanted to write lol
Overall she actually has quite a lot of panel time. It was just Wano were it was garbo.

She had the 5th highest panel count in all of WCI, beating even Brook, Jinbe, Chopper. Plus one of the highest chapter appearances in the series

Law has to go through some character development in order to go from where he is to dying for Luffy. I think him learning why Luffy is important is that trigger
Exactly, probably because they are from the same family and moreover Luffy the most important D

Immortal surgery got me really thinking an intense team up fight betw luffy and law might happen vs someone directly opposing the D’s
I know there’s a chance he might die; but that fight would be epic :pepebusi:

And when was carrot shown/known to be a shithead all the time? But her first time doing it she the worst person in the world?

Next chapter will be the one where Yamao reveals she's actually staying in Wano and says her goodbyes to the crew alongside Kin and Momo. We'll probably have to wait for the chapter after that to see if Carrot snuck onboard or not.

She's been with the crew for the past 7 years. If she isn't joining, there's no way they don't have a proper send off. Or at the very least something with Nami and Chopper. So in a funny twist of fate, if Carrot's not in the next chapter, that's amazing news for C4N!
Bro are you actually deluded or trolling?

How does yamato change her mind in 1 chapter lmao

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
And when was carrot shown/known to be a shithead all the time? But her first time doing it she the worst person in the world?
If she turns down an offer to lead her nation against whatever threats it’ll face now that Kaido is gone and Neko/Inu are staying in Wano, yeah, that’s a monumentally shitty thing to do by any measure, can’t make you understand that if you don’t get why that would be insulting to the characters involved.

Has anyone given an actual reason for why they think Carrot isn’t gonna accept the offer and just totally betray her entire nation, or is it just anti-Yamato fatigue finally reaching its natural conclusion?? :pepeke:
Because Pedro's will was to help to bring the dawn with the SH not to rule anything.
She being the leader of the minks makes even less sense than her joining tbh

Status
Not open for further replies.