Who will be the next Strawhat

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Yeah pretty sure he means to ensure Luffy and the other are always safe through their Journey and not sure how rulling a random walking country would help Luffy with that.
Momo controls Zunesha not Carrot lol

So yeah "native speaker" you don't need to be this insecure about this lol
“Momo controls Zunesha” is fucking hilarious, I can’t take anything else you’re saying seriously, but let’s keep pretending I’m the insecure one in this exchange :gokulaugh:
Go read Zou again and realize raizo ain't there there anymore and they just shows how pathetic wanda shisillan are thanks for the carrot hype :sweat:
So I guess a place with one of the four stones that tell someone how to find the biggest treasure in the world doesn’t need any reliable defenses against attacks from powerful organizations, this makes much more sense :laughmoji:

Yes.

But we're not coming back to Wano.
Wasn't it stated that JOYBOY was needed for that thought? :choppawhat:

Anyway, I believe there's also a possibility for Tama to show up at the end of the Shanks reunion plotline since:
1. The chapter 1 promise is for Luffy to give his hat back
2. It's been established many times that Tama is a great straw hat maker (since Ace & Oars Jr flashback)

There're also plot seeds with Luffy saying he will surpass Shanks, Shanks and Yassop not taking kids on their crew, but Roger doing it.
This last one I don't even care as much, but people bring it up and it could be there so that's that
:luuh:

“Momo controls Zunesha” is fucking hilarious, I can’t take anything else you’re saying seriously, but let’s keep pretending I’m the insecure one in this exchange :gokulaugh:

So I guess a place with one of the four stones that tell someone how to find the biggest treasure in the world doesn’t need any reliable defenses against attacks from powerful organizations, this makes much more sense :laughmoji:
Cool story call me when they actually get attacked again :zosleepy:

Yeah let's pretend Momo doesn't control Zunesha, what story you are reading?
I am not trying to push any agendas here so your insecure posts won't do anything here :suresure:

Awww Momo has been a pro Yamato supporter in this arc lol:amazing:

Argument: "Yamato has knowledge about laugh tale/One Piece because of Oden Logbook":blobevil:
Momo: Why is the most important page in the logbook has been ripped off?:madmonk:

Argument: "Nah, Yamato has the Guardian Deity of Wano fruit so she stays.":blobevil:
Momo: We need to protect Wano on OUR own & I don't want to taint your send off.:madmonk:

Now this chapter mentioning each SH in the order they join including Yamato as the last person :shocking:

Status
Not open for further replies.