Who will be the next Strawhat

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why would Yamato say she’s joining only to not join?
To make you blind to the possibility of Otama joining, just write Yamato backwards and it becomes clear. Yamato was always bonding with Momo, it was clear she wasn't going to join if if you payed attention to how she was written.

What was the point of the SHs inviting Vic to join only for her to stay behind?
To have a twist where Robin joined instead. If you payed attention to Vivi's character it was obvious she was staying in alabasta
Once again, why is Tama special? Vivi, Yamato, Momo and Kinemon we're all left behind, and was given the thumbs up to join later. How come Tama is the only one that gets to join, especially when she's an 8 year old girl with an ability that isn't useful when you have Luffy?
Please refer back to:
Why wasn't she paired with kin'emon, Momo and Yamato then?
Why was "nakama" used here and not on Luffy's invite to them?
Why does Tama has a deeper bond with the crew than anyone in Wano while Yamato bonded with Momo and him and Kin are set on staying in Wano for the rest of their lives?
Not only why separate Tama from them, but why make Tama make that deal with Luffy in the first place?
Why have Ace promising Tama to join his crew but not Yamato?
This are the questions you should be asking yourself, but you can't because you're afraid of the answer. They are not the same.
and
Tama's canon role will be pirate apprentice, just like Buggy and Shanks. There's no need for mental gymnastics here, she has always been an apprentice.
But Tama's power works differently from Luffy's CoC. He subjugates their wills with his, but they don't become his slaves and obey every command. Tama's power has shown no limit in number, range or strength of the beast she tames. The only limit is time, that being 1 month. She can order a number of beasts to do complex tasks and go away and they will obey and the her own strength has no influence on the strength of the beasts she can tame, it has a lot more utility than just subjugating a enemy with conqueror's and Luffy agrees.
Ace told Tama she's too young but can join when she becomes a strong and bewitching Kunochi when he returns. Luffy's entire relationship with Tama was about making Wano a great place for her and he did just that. Tama still wants to become a strong and bewitching Kunoichi, and she will achieve that without getting older or surpassing the Weakling Trio? Why is it important for Tama to join soon and get shoved into the current plot instead of after everything's over assuming she even joins at all?
Ace told her that when she was 4. Now she's 8 and neither Luffy or Nami of all people mentioned her age being a problem when she asked to join. Tama still wants to go out to sea* is what you meant, that's the reason she wanted to become a kunoichi in the first place.

Last edited:
Guy, you literally asked me to answer your post with this here and I did:
You don't know what answering a question is, right? Did you even understand the question?

Since you are, again, deflecting let's look at your ''answers''.

This is not the answer but a question.i.e: deflecting. Not only that but she was called a red herring since forever. And the question is about creating a plot ploint and not closing it.
Again, not a answer but a question. i.e: deflection. And the point is to show that they are close to Vivi as Nakama but while she loves the crew she loves her country even more. Did you not even read alabasta.
Once again, why is Tama special?
Not a answer to the question. i.e: deflecting. Answering the question: she asked to join and was accepted. In the same way as Jinbe.
Vivi, Yamato, Momo and Kinemon we're all left behind, and was given the thumbs up to join later.
This does not answer the question and is deflecting, again. Not only that, in order for someone there must be a character willing to join and Luffy's acceptance.All the names you mentioned aren't willing to join even if Luffy accepts them. Vivi mentioned that she could join later (something that I adressed in my post).
How come Tama is the only one that gets to join, especially when she's an 8 year old girl with an ability that isn't useful when you have Luffy?
Again,this is another question meant to reflect and that does not answer the question. i.e: deflecting. Again. And as it was answered previously, the difference is because both Luffy and her accepted that she can be a SH. The examples that you used are not the same situation as Tama at all.
Ace told Tama she's too young but can join when she becomes a strong and bewitching Kunochi when he returns.
True. This does not want the question, thought and does not have anything to do with it.
Luffy's entire relationship with Tama was about making Wano a great place for her and he did just that.
So, can you answer why Oda decided to make the promise to join instead of ending her story at the end of wano. That was the question that you never answered.
Tama still wants to become a strong and bewitching Kunoichi, and she will achieve that without getting older or surpassing the Weakling Trio?
First, this is a question that does not answer what I asked. i.e: deflecting. Second: there's no need to be the best sniper, best doctor and best navigator to become a bewitching kunoichi. Third: Physical strength is not a pre-requisite for kunoichis. Ninjas are about stealth and technique.
Why is it important for Tama to join soon and get shoved into the current plot instead of after everything's over assuming she even joins at all?
This question is not related to what I asked and does not get even close to answer the question. Not only that but it assumes that I said that she will join soon, when anyone that actually read my post knows that I never said that.

So you never answered the question but simply tried to deflect like I stated. Can you answer the question now?

If Tama ain't doing at least this, she ain't ready to join right now :kata:
Do you really think that her brainwashing power that makes people accept their fate as happy slaves was connected to the moon for no reason? It's the first Devil Fruit that has connections to the moon and you didn't even consider the possibility of... you know...
Tama will unlock the kurozumi clan forbidden jutsu, just you wait.
It's all fun and games until Komachiyo uses the bijuTama

Uncle Van

Taxes Are a Sickness
You don't know what answering a question is, right? Did you even understand the question?

Since you are, again, deflecting let's look at your ''answers''.

This is not the answer but a question.i.e: deflecting. Not only that but she was called a red herring since forever. And the question is about creating a plot ploint and not closing it.

Again, not a answer but a question. i.e: deflection. And the point is to show that they are close to Vivi as Nakama but while she loves the crew she loves her country even more. Did you not even read alabasta.

Not a answer to the question. i.e: deflecting. Answering the question: she asked to join and was accepted. In the same way as Jinbe.

This does not answer the question and is deflecting, again. Not only that, in order for someone there must be a character willing to join and Luffy's acceptance.All the names you mentioned aren't willing to join even if Luffy accepts them. Vivi mentioned that she could join later (something that I adressed in my post).

Again,this is another question meant to reflect and that does not answer the question. i.e: deflecting. Again. And as it was answered previously, the difference is because both Luffy and her accepted that she can be a SH. The examples that you used are not the same situation as Tama at all.

True. This does not want the question, thought and does not have anything to do with it.

So, can you answer why Oda decided to make the promise to join instead of ending her story at the end of wano. That was the question that you never answered.

First, this is a question that does not answer what I asked. i.e: deflecting. Second: there's no need to be the best sniper, best doctor and best navigator to become a bewitching kunoichi. Third: Physical strength is not a pre-requisite for kunoichis. Ninjas are about stealth and technique.

This question is not related to what I asked and does not get even close to answer the question. Not only that but it assumes that I said that she will join soon, when anyone that actually read my post knows that I never said that.

So you never answered the question but simply tried to deflect like I stated. Can you answer the question now?
OK now I'm 100% sure what your problem is: you have no idea how examples work. What I'm not sure of is whether you're just slow or doing this on purpose but whatever.

You said, for example, that Tama is different because she asked Luffy and he said yes. My response to this was giving examples of characters asking to join later or given the invite to join later, obviously questioning your logic, and every example I gave is extremely relevant.

1. Are Vivi, Yamato, Kinemon and Momo joining too? If yes, you have explaining to do. If not, what makes Tama so special that she alone gets to join? You follow?

2. Another example is me bringing up the big issue of Tama being too weak, that you for some reason only attribute to physical strength when Nami and Usopp exists. Tama would have to be stronger than Usopp, Nami and Chopper if she is to join, unless Tama gets to be the first character to break the hierarchy.

3. A third example is Tama being an 8 year old kid. Kids were left behind all the time and kept away from those battles as much as possible. We have example after example which would require you to explain why Tama gets to be sole exception.

All these examples and counter arguments that you label as deflection and irrelevant to your points when you're ironically deflecting by saying so.

OK now I'm 100% sure what your problem is: you have no idea how examples work.
I didn't ask for your deflections that you call examples. I asked for a answer to a simple question. A answer is not a example not related to the question or a stupid analogy that does not have anything to do with what was asked. A
Let me show you how to answer a question:
1. Are Vivi, Yamato, Kinemon and Momo joining too? If yes, you have explaining to do. If not, what makes Tama so special that she alone gets to join? You follow?
Like I actually answered the answer is no. What makes Tama special is the fact that Luffy accepts her on the crew and she wants to join.

See? is that hard?

About the stupid other things you mentioned:
2. Another example is me bringing up the big issue of Tama being too weak, that you for some reason only attribute to physical strength when Nami and Usopp exists. Tama would have to be stronger than Usopp, Nami and Chopper if she is to join, unless Tama gets to be the first character to break the hierarchy.
This is not a question but a assumption. There's nothing to answer here and does not address the question in the slightest.

3. A third example is Tama being an 8 year old kid. Kids were left behind all the time and kept away from those battles as much as possible. We have example after example which would require you to explain why Tama gets to be sole exception.
Again, this is not a question, is not related to the question and is actually incorrect. Roger had both Shanks and Buggy acting as apprentices in his ship at 9 years old. You would have to pick a panel of the crew caring about her age post-Onigashima to have a point (about the issue of age) and again this is not correlated to the question in the slightest.

Again:

But since you are so sure, why don't you try to answer the question below?

>Oda could have ended Tama's story by just having her not mentioning to join, and having her settling into being a kunoichi. The question is: if she was not meant to join, why add her asking and being accepted? Instead of, you know, just have her being happy with the prospect of training with shinobu and living in wano.

Go ahead, I'll wait.
Just answer the question. I don't care about what you think are clever examples or whattaboutism. I asked for a answer.

If you can't answer the question that's ok. But don't lie claiming that you did.

Vivi rather rules her kingdom than join, Momo rather rule his kingdom than join, Kin'emon rather stay with his wife than join and Yamato rather explore Wano than join. Tama wants to become a kunoichi in order to join, that's the task Ace set for her. That's one of the many differences that sets her apart.

I don't understand this point. She already has established dynamics with Nami, Ussop and Chopper. Make it the weakling quartet if you want. Her strength is determined by the animals she tames, so as strong as Oda thinks is needed at the time. She is physically weak but can have a very strong partner just like Nami and Zeus.

Why you keep ignoring Buggy and Shanks? They were very close to Tama's age and are a clear parallel as far as the role on the pirate king's ship. Tama even wore Luffy's strawhat like Shanks did Roger's. Whitebeard also had kids on his ship.

Uncle Van

Taxes Are a Sickness
I didn't ask for your deflections that you call examples. I asked for a answer to a simple question. A answer is not a example not related to the question or a stupid analogy that does not have anything to do with what was asked. A
Let me show you how to answer a question:

Like I actually answered the answer is no. What makes Tama special is the fact that Luffy accepts her on the crew and she wants to join.

See? is that hard?

About the stupid other things you mentioned:

This is not a question but a assumption. There's nothing to answer here and does not address the question in the slightest.

Again, this is not a question, is not related to the question and is actually incorrect. Roger had both Shanks and Buggy acting as apprentices in his ship at 9 years old. You would have to pick a panel of the crew caring about her age post-Onigashima to have a point (about the issue of age) and again this is not correlated to the question in the slightest.

Again:

Just answer the question. I don't care about what you think are clever examples or whattaboutism. I asked for a answer.

If you can't answer the question that's ok. But don't lie claiming that you did.
Ok...so matter what I say or how direct I am, you just gonna say I'm deflecting if I argue against Tama.
:seriously:

Ok...so matter what I say or how direct I am, you just gonna say I'm deflecting if I argue against Tama.
No. Since you never answered the question. Like I said, asking different questions is not answering, talking about something not related to the question is not answering it, etc. The only thing I want is the answer for the question.

Why is this so hard for you to understand?

Well you ARE clearly deflecting from the answers I am giving you.
:luuh:
I have answered all the points you brought up in the last 3 posts.
Malakhith is also addressing lots of them... posting funny faces will not help you look less BTFO:wellwell:

Uncle Van

Taxes Are a Sickness
No. Since you never answered the question. Like I said, asking different questions is not answering, talking about something not related to the question is not answering it, etc. The only thing I want is the answer for the question.

Why is this so hard for you to understand?
I did answer it but you said I'm just deflecting. Just because you don't like the answer doesn't mean it's deflecting. I answered them along with giving examples. The one deflecting here is you.

@Malakhith give up
It was clear he was trolling at the point he started to bring up the "the weakling trio dynamic" and choosing to ignore the existence of Buggy and Shanks.

This
I did answer it but you said I'm just deflecting. Just because you don't like the answer doesn't mean it's deflecting. I answered them along with giving examples. The one deflecting here is you.
is quite literally this
“No u“ - Van probably
and a very pathetic excuse for bait.
:doffycry:

Again, lying. Let's prove it so you can concede.

Question:
>Oda could have ended Tama's story by just having her not mentioning to join, and having her settling into being a kunoichi. The question is: if she was not meant to join, why add her asking and being accepted? Instead of, you know, just have her being happy with the prospect of training with shinobu and living in wano.
Your first answer:
Not a answer.
Question:
Your second answer:
Yeah. This is not even related to the question.
Question:
Your third answer:
Once again, why is Tama special? Vivi, Yamato, Momo and Kinemon we're all left behind, and was given the thumbs up to join later. How come Tama is the only one that gets to join, especially when she's an 8 year old girl with an ability that isn't useful when you have Luffy?
Not a answer and actually looks like whining.
Question:
Your 4th answer:
Ace told Tama she's too young but can join when she becomes a strong and bewitching Kunochi when he returns.
It does not even have anything to do with what was asked.
Question:
Your 5th answer:
Luffy's entire relationship with Tama was about making Wano a great place for her and he did just that.
Yeah. Nothing to do what was asked. Again.
Question:
Your 6th answer:
Tama still wants to become a strong and bewitching Kunoichi, and she will achieve that without getting older or surpassing the Weakling Trio?
Not even close to what was asked. Again
Question:
Your final ''answe'r'':
Why is it important for Tama to join soon and get shoved into the current plot instead of after everything's over assuming she even joins at all?
Also does not addres what was asked.

Your never answered the question. It's easy to prove just putting your so called ''answers'' below the actual question. So stop lying claiming that you answered when you didn't.
Post automatically merged:

@Malakhith give up
It was clear he was trolling at the point he started to bring up the "the weakling trio dynamic" and choosing to ignore the existence of Buggy and Shanks.

This

is quite literally this

and a very pathetic excuse for bait.
:doffycry:
I'm going to sleep. The guy lies so much that it is a waste of time.

Good night.

Uncle Van

Taxes Are a Sickness
Again, lying. Let's prove it so you can concede.

Question:

Your first answer:

Not a answer.
Question:

Your second answer:

Yeah. This is not even related to the question.
Question:

Your third answer:

Not a answer and actually looks like whining.
Question:

Your 4th answer:

It does not even have anything to do with what was asked.
Question:

Your 5th answer:

Yeah. Nothing to do what was asked. Again.
Question:

Your 6th answer:

Not even close to what was asked. Again
Question:

Your final ''answe'r'':

Also does not addres what was asked.

Your never answered the question. It's easy to prove just putting your so called ''answers'' below the actual question. So stop lying claiming that you answered when you didn't.
Jesus man you're only quoting pieces of my responses to change the context...You take the first line of each individual section/response and edit out the rest....

Once again, stop editing my posts and reply to the whole thing. And also stop removing the links to the posts.

Status
Not open for further replies.