• ⭐️⭐️

• ⭐️

Results are only viewable after voting.
Blackbeard choking Boa was pretty great
But can't help that he's literally sweated at everything
Seraphim? Sweats
Rayleigh? Sweats
My 90 yo grandma? Sweats
So the sweat powerscalers are gonna have a field day whenever Blackbeard appears :ronalaugh:

There isn't anything bad about BB in this chapter. This is how he always functioned if we ignore the pointless agendas. He always avoided useless fights instead of being unrealistically brave for no logical reason like our protagonists.
It is not about 'unrealistically' brave. It's about the portrayal. Blackbeard never has problems in fighting MF which have full of old legends and admirals but somehow he ran away now. He came to get the Hancock fruit. So it is not pointless, he didn't achieve his goal. So no. Here his portrayal suffered. It is not an agenda or anything.

Unpopular opinion I guess, but I don't like the idea of the Serapahin. It's lazy to come out with "genetical engineering" to be honest. That's not very creative and has been done in other mangas ! At least I hope there is only one per ex-schichibukai, I mean it would qsuck if they could replicate Mihawk dozens and dozens of times...

It doesn't matter if akainu doesn't give a damn. He has to since coby is the current image of the marines. Everyone including yonkos know him by the hero title. Oda having oas fruit not work on him and having him be capture to gain a new power is setup to cone
Somebody, probably Akainu in the end, will have to give a damn otherwise the whole kidnap would ve pointless and shit on BB even more, and Coby as well of course (even if that would be funny). I think Coby at this point is setup just like his mentor Garp so strong haki but no df.
Post automatically merged:

Nah, he's just being smart. There is no dehype, especially given that Rayleigh admits he probably would've lost.
BB justd doesn'twant to risk any major injuries before the final battle for the throne, where of course he will give one of the best fights in the series.

He has been shown to be courageous and risk taking, when it's worth it. For him, getting Hancock's DF likely wasn't worth it.
I like BB and I still think he will be the final villain but this story of him running each time some big shots arrives is getting old. First escape from Shanks, then escape from Akainu, now escape from Ray. I get it that Oda doesn't want to spoil him before the final fight with Luffy but hell he also can not run away each time some strong foe pops out, 1 or 2 times is ok but now it is getting old and overused.

Nobody commenting about Rayleigh CoC's usage
I think most fans are overwhelmed with the content, Kata the fraud, a kid Mihawk clone and Ray embarrassing the final villain of the story, Coby still not showing power above his rank, Boa is OP with her DF but almost useless without it, no AdCoC, it's going to be really just a handful of people alive, Luffy, Zoro, Yamato, Shanks and Mihawk.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
It is not about 'unrealistically' brave. It's about the portrayal. Blackbeard never has problems in fighting MF which have full of old legends and admirals but somehow he ran away now. He came to get the Hancock fruit. So it is not pointless, he didn't achieve his goal. So no. Here his portrayal suffered. It is not an agenda or anything.
BB had everything to gain and almost nothing to lose at MF. He went to MF to gain GGnM, the power pivotal in changing his entire game. I agree he acted arrogantly when he challenged everyone as soon as gain GGnM. But again, that's how anyone would act when they suddenly gain overwhelming strength. The same BB avoided a fight with Akainu because he knew what it would lead to.

This is what makes BB so interesting as a villain. He takes mind-bogglingly risky risks to implement his plans and achieve his goals; he can be a coward if it means avoiding something bad; he can be honorable and wise, and deplorable and dumb at times. This is not bad; this is normal behavior. BB is the most human-like and pirate-like pirate in the series.

I think most fans are overwhelmed with the content, Kata the fraud, a kid Mihawk clone and Ray embarrassing the final villain of the story, Coby still not showing power above his rank, Boa is OP with her DF but almost useless without it, no AdCoC, it's going to be really just a handful of people alive, Luffy, Zoro, Yamato, Shanks and Mihawk.
Yamato feels so out of place for this list but what can we do in front of odA

But wouldn't the supposedly direct Japanese translation be more in her favor if that's the case? With that she's literally asking to still be part of the crew. With the TCB version she's just wishing she was. At least that's how I'm seeing it.
I don't see how? In both the Japanese and TCB she says she wants to/would like to be one. You can be referred to as a nakama without being a permanent fixture on the Sunny as evidenced by Momo/Kin/Law also getting called such. But TCB makes a weird distinction of "real crewmate".