Who will be the Next Strawhat?

• Total voters
One meme is all it takes lol
Post automatically merged:

So if you talk about a character, you care about them? You're using a character to make fun of people. Obviously people are gonna reply.

That "someone" you speak of....you mean the Carrot fan who was making fun of Yamato fanbase?
Yeah and then i made a meme that Yamabros can't stop talking about Carrot and i got 4 replies talking about Carrot.

Oh sorry not Yamabros anymore

Uncle Van

Taxes Are a Sickness
One meme is all it takes lol

Yeah and then i made a meme that Yamabros can't stop talking about Carrot and i got 4 replies talking about Carrot.

Oh sorry not Yamabros anymore

Aren't jokes meant to be funny? You based the joke of "Yamabros" responding who Carrot fans making fun of them(always mentioning Yamato) which is why I was lost in the first place lol.

You also went on an aggressive tirade defending Carrot, accusing even Yamato haters of being her fans who like her design so you got no type of leverage here.

Aren't jokes meant to be funny? You based the joke of "Yamabros" responding who Carrot fans making fun of them(always mentioning Yamato) which is why I was lost in the first place lol.

You also went on an aggressive tirade defending Carrot, accusing even Yamato haters of being her fans who like her design so you got no type of leverage here.

Yeah just ignore half of the conversation where i'm getting called a dipshit for questioning Yamato being a Samurai or a Ninja as a role or whatever the fck, from people agressively defending Yamato.

I can say the same thing about you going on a tirade about Yamato, noone has leverage here.

All you said was to stop talking about it, which i said you failed already :ihaha:

Then you got so upset you had to atack the fact i like 13 Sh theory

Calm down, ok you're not Yamatrash:laughmoji:
Bruh, who’s upset? You think I take anything seriously on here? I’m just fucking around. :suresure:

Can’t say the same for this guy though.
You guys should be grateful Carrot gave you all these memes candidates to larp on.
If carrot wasn't a furry, you degenerates would like her just as much as Yamato.
Slap the oda female design on any character and everyone is already jumping on the x4nakama trains
Imagine simping for a background character this much. :suresure:

Last edited:

Uncle Van

Taxes Are a Sickness
Yeah just ignore half of the conversation where i'm getting called a dipshit for questioning Yamato being a Samurai or a Ninja as a role or whatever the fck, from people agressively defending Yamato.

I can say the same thing about you going on a tirade about Yamato, noone has leverage here.
What tirade? If you could find me insulting people, swearing left and right, making up statements and accusing people of many things like you did type of tirade, that'd be nice lol.

And drop the victim complex. Carrot fans were wishing death and AIDs on people. You yourself was calling people delusional, biased, degenerates and in their own world so you wasnt exactly trying to keep the high ground. You had a debate with me where I didn't insult you once, but that didn't stop you from taking the debate personally still.

Again, trying to bait Yamato fans by well....directly making fun of them, doesn't seem much like bait at all. That's like destroying someone's property to piss them off in order to prove they are aggressive lol

Bruh, who’s upset? You think I take anything seriously on here? I’m just fucking around. :suresure:

Can’t say the same for this guy though.

Imagine constantly simping for a background character. :suresure:

I was bantzing too lol that's why i'm posting memes?

I'm taking this seriously while you're the one going back through my post history to post some ironic jokes wtf lol

:ihaha:

What tirade? If you could find me insulting people, swearing left and right, making up statements and accusing people of many things like you did type of tirade, that'd be nice lol.
Yeah totally it was only me insulting people, noone else, ignore what i literally just typed about the dipsht. You people seriously.

And drop the victim complex. Carrot fans were wishing death and AIDs on people. You yourself was calling people delusional, biased, degenerates and in their own world so you wasnt exactly trying to keep the high ground. You had a debate with me where I didn't insult you once, but that didn't stop you from taking the debate personally still.
What victim complex? What are you talking about? What the fck do i have to do with wishing someone death and AIDS?

I mean literally scroll back one fucking page, you'll see someone calling the entire Carrot fandom delusional. Ad nauseum 30 times

I'm taking this personally because like right now, you're personally interacting with me unsolicited because i made a meme with a joke you didn't apreciate ? Ok?

Again, trying to bait Yamato fans by well....directly making fun of them, doesn't seem much like bait at all. That's like destroying someone's property to piss them off in order to prove they are aggressive lol
Yeah it's a meme that has an observation that Yamato fans go after Carrot, i'm sorry i posted that in between the 30 posts of someone saying Carrot is sht, irrelevant, etc, etc.

Last edited:

Uncle Van

Taxes Are a Sickness
I was bantzing too lol that's why i'm posting memes?

I'm taking this seriously while you're the one going back through my post history to post some ironic jokes wtf lol

:ihaha:

Yeah totally it was only me insulting people, noone else, ignore what i literally just typed about the dipsht. You people seriously.

What victim complex? What are you talking about? What the fck do i have to do with wishing someone death and AIDS?

I mean literally scroll back one fucking page, you'll see someone calling the entire Carrot fandom delusional. Ad nauseum 30 times

I'm taking this personally because like right now, you're personally interacting with me unsolicited because i made a meme with a joke you didn't apreciate ? Ok?

Yeah it's a meme that has an observation that Yamato fans go after Carrot, i'm sorry i posted that in between the 30 posts of someone saying Carrot is sht, irrelevant, etc, etc.
So what I got from this is:
1. You assume that I think you were the only one insulting, further proving the victim complex. Guy insults are tossed back and forth between both fandoms, and you are directly apart of that, but you can only think of "Yamato fans are the bad guys!! Look!!" Giving me Monet, Sanji and Yonko fanbase flashbacks.

2. If I respond to someone, I must take whatever they say personally...apparently. Another domino effect here....like....people take everything personally since they bother to respond to something judging from your logic

So what I got from this is:
1. You assume that I think you were the only one insulting, further proving the victim complex. Guy insults are tossed back and forth between both famdoms, and you are directly apart of that, but you can only think of "Yamato fans are the bad guys!! Look!!" Giving me Monet, Sanji and Yonko fanbase flashbacks.
Right you assume incorrectly then, but you seem to only have issues with me insulting someone? You seem to be ignoring everyone else.

"but you can only think of "Yamato fans are the bad guys!! Look!!""

Hmm yeah sure dude, the guy constantly complaining about strawmans, unironically typing this.

2. If I respond to someone, I must take whatever they say personally...apparently. Another domino effect here....like....people take everything personally since they bother to respond to something judging from your logic
No more like i have social skills and when someone says things like "i though jokes were supose to be funny", i kinda can tell you're kind just a little bit getting personal.

Plus the fact that you keep talking to me to continously arguing about nothing, like you not liking my one meme or implying i'm just insulting everyone and playing the victim

Uncle Van

Taxes Are a Sickness
Right you assume incorrectly then, but you seem to only have issues with me insulting someone? You seem to be ignoring everyone else.

"but you can only think of "Yamato fans are the bad guys!! Look!!""

Hmm yeah sure dude, the guy constantly complaining about strawmans, unironically typing this.

No more like i have social skills and when someone says things like "i though jokes were supose to be funny", i kinda can tell you're kind just a little bit getting personal.

Plus the fact that you keep talking to me to continously arguing about nothing, like you not liking my one meme or implying i'm just insulting everyone and playing the victim
Again talking like it's only about yourself. Get off the high horse you aint special lol. "You only pay attention to me and ignore everyone else!" Many moderators would enjoy that classic line. Acting like they are different from everyone else and they, and they alone, are getting singled out.

It wasn't even the meme that caught my eye: it was you saying that you baited Yamato fans by getting any type of response after blatantly making fun of them. It just didn't make any sense and you're not even like the 8th person to try that believe me lol. It also came off as ironic given your rants.

On a small note, that wasn't a strawman by definition lol. It was a deliberate and obvious exaggeration that doesn't change any context, to get across how you're acting.

Again talking like it's only about yourself. Get off the high horse you aint special lol. "You only pay attention to me and ignore everyone else!" Many moderators would enjoy that classic line. Acting like they are different from everyone else and they, and they alone, are getting singled out.
I'd also enjoy you actually adressing anyone else's insults yet here we are i guess.

It wasn't even the meme that caught my eye: it was you saying that you baited Yamato fans by getting any type of response after blatantly making fun of them.
Omg i'm so sorry for posting a meme making fun of the Yamato community, by suggesting they talk about Carrot

I'll never do that again.

I should just do things like this right? This only has been posted like 30 times.

Uncle Van

Taxes Are a Sickness
I'd also enjoy you actually adressing anyone else's insults yet here we are i guess.

Omg i'm so sorry for posting a meme making fun of the Yamato community, by suggesting they talk about Carrot

I'll never do that again.

I should just do things like this right? This only has been posted like 30 times.
Who's a better character? Carrot or Yamato?