My Problem with femminist media types

Adam 🍎

Pretty Boy
With the men good luck trying to find 10 women who want him unless he is rich or famous or a greek god.
Eh i'm average looking guy and i could download any dating app now and get myself a date by the end of weekend.

It really aint that hard if you know what you are doing lol

AL sama

Red Haired
Oh ? A mod is telling me to be sensitive with harassers ? Wut ?

Incels are DANGEROUS. PERIOD.

Is that clear enough ?
yes I m
Million of people leave alone and million of people feel alone ! They don't become harrasser and woman haters.
I don't know what world you're living in
So, if you ask me to be sensitive about an incel before a women.. we might have a problem
never said anything like that and I don't care if you've a problem with me

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Bad life standards and they couldn’t get what they wanted - education, independence and well paid jobs. In a nutshell
More men migrate for that purpose than females from India or you can say from Asian countries so does that make Asian countries or India to be specific worst for men as well?

Reborn

well one is going away for economic reasons, other is going away cause she might get stoned if her hubby lies she cheated on him
She said for betterment of life - education, carrer etc. Men do migrate more for this purpose.

Second, from where you got this "she will get stoned?

Adam 🍎

Pretty Boy
Second, from where you got this "she will get stoned?
It was just a broad example od different problems men and women face

She said for betterment of life - education, carrer etc. Men do migrated more for this purpose.
Yes but, if you are a woman in India your parents can just say GG we are marrying you off, say goodbye to anything you wanted to do. There is no choice there for some.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
I mean I agree on it being a violation, but countries which are in trouble are going to violate it anyways.
I agree. I just said what I said to make the kid understand equality isn't desired everywhere regardless of what you read online.

Eh I don’t know about you personally, but India is always among the worst for women as much as it is known ☠️ I only know one Indian woman, but she fled to Dubai to live a better life.
As I said, it's mostly due to their personal circumstances, not because they don't have rights. For instance, two adults are allowed to marry without the parents' consent according to Law. So they have that right, but the girl's family kills the man or assaults him. It doesn't happen always but it does happen and the victims are mostly men. People are coming out of that mindset slowly, but we're not there yet.

I am pretty sure there are more Indian men in Dubai than Indian women. They move there because they have better opportunities just like how people migrate to countries with better opportunities anywhere else in the world. It has nothing to do with not having rights. I don't know how the law works precisely in Dubai but I am rather positive women in India have just as many rights as Dubai women if not more.

On the contrary, men in India can't file rape cases against women. We don't have domestic violence laws for men and against women. Men are guilty until proven innocent in any case filed by a woman—your family gets arrested too, not just you. You aren't compensated if you're falsely convicted by a woman's false allegations. You can't get a divorce if your wife doesn't want it. You can't break up with the girl you're in a relationship with if she doesn't want to leave you—you get booked for rape, so you either go to jail or marry her against your will. All of this is just the tip of the iceberg. All of this is enforced by law, not by social norms.

Reborn

It was just a broad example od different problems men and women face

Yes but, if you are a woman in India your parents can just say GG we are marrying you off, say goodbye to anything you wanted to do. There is no choice there for some.
Keyword here is "for some" on which I agree. But there shouldn't be any sort of generalization.

Economics opportunities and independence of taking your decisions are rising and the effect is gradually trickling down in society.

You realise a lot of men in Conservative countries have had to cancel education and spent all their lives in minimal wage jobs all because their parents couldn't stop themselves from marrying them off early?

never said anything like that and I don't care if you've a problem with me
I don't have a problem with you. I have a problem with the way you abord that problem.

You are a mod, you should be giving an example..

Instead I'm here trying to make you understand that we must not take Incel lightly and you laugh at my face.

Adam 🍎

Pretty Boy
You realise a lot of men in Conservative countries have had to cancel education and spent all their lives in minimal wage jobs all because their parents couldn't stop themselves from marrying them off early?
Men in any Conservative countrie on this planet have more rights and choices than women

AL sama

Red Haired
I don't have a problem with you. I have a problem with the way you abord that problem.

You are a mod, you should be giving an example..

Instead I'm here trying to make you understand that we must not take Incel lightly and you laugh at my face.
don't waste your efforts cause I don't understand stupid things