Is jinbe gonna witness greatness soon?

• Total voters
Definitely you

You remind me of that Zolo guy... top tier fake Zoro fan

No idea why you are here. Need the mods to kick you out of this temple asap
I'm a zoro fan lol

This thing you call 'slander' is me coping with my disappointment

I had so been looking forward to seeing Zoro do stuff in Wano. Just check my old posts and the Zoro/Ryuma/Hiyori copium memes.
I lost my faith in One Piece

I'm a zoro fan lol

This thing you call 'slander' is me coping with my disappointment

I had so been looking forward to seeing Zoro do stuff in Wano. Just check my old posts and the Zoro/Ryuma/Hiyori copium memes.
I lost my faith in One Piece
Guy with your username... no one here has any faith you are a zoro fan... no idea why you are on this page

You: Check my Old posts

Also you: Joined forum this month LOL

The internet troll thread creators are the vocal minority.
I'm not perfectly fine with Oda's writing regarding Zoro, or any of the strawhats for that matter.
I’m not either but do you see a lot of people complaining about Zoro’s character and the utter destruction of any plot lines linked to him? And I mean in a meaningful way.

I did not. But I saw a lot of people used Shaka’s words at the beggining of Egghead island as a badge of honor.

What do you think reach Oda’s ears?

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
I’m not either but do you see a lot of people complaining about Zoro’s character and the utter destruction of any plot lines linked to him? And I mean in a meaningful way.

I did not. But I saw a lot of people used Shaka’s words at the beggining of Egghead island as a badge of honor.

What do you think reach Oda’s ears?
People have acknowledged that Oda is simply not that guy.
Most stopped having any kind of narrative expectations after the Wano failure which is backed up by disappointing Vegapunk, one of the most anticipated characters.
All that is left is what the fandom wants the most anyway - power scaling debates.

People have acknowledged that Oda is simply not that guy.
Most stopped having any kind of narrative expectations after the Wano failure
True
But you definethe 'wano failure' as zkk not happening.😂
backed up by disappointing Vegapunk, one of the most anticipated characters.
Vegapunk isn't disappointing.
All that is left is what the fandom wants the most anyway - power scaling debates.
That's what only a VOCAL MINORITY of super fans want.