[FNZ] Role Madness Round 08: Tokyo Ghoul

Status
Not open for further replies.
100% TownieI have proof they are a townie or the logic behind them being anything else is beyond the pale
Nobody should be considered as 100% Townie in a no claim game
TownieSomeone who's game play strongly reflects a townie for me. But I am not willing to overlook odd things about them.
Cinera: Something I noticed is he's one of users who most helped Town today while he was barely active in the the AoT game. I have little to no reason to believe he is not a Townie.
Reborn: He is playing his usual game. Pointing fingers at everyone and asking (way too much) question.
Dragomir: I don't know anything about Dragomir's Meta, but he is the user who contributed the most in the game.
Leaning TownNeutral-ish positive. Players who I have no reason to sus as bad based on their limited actions, and I presume to be town for the time being. But it's a weak thought.
Jew D. Boy: Didn't actually read my posts before blatantly accusing me, but it seems it was a genuine mistake judging by how fast he stopped insisting when I showed him why he was wrong.
RayanOO: He isn't a first-time player anymore, so I would expect him to try and give more detailed opinions.
Don DaSlayer: He is playing his usual game. Making a lot of posts and never helping. The fact he is trying to use what happened last game against me is definitely weird, though.
LANJI CUCKSMOKE: I believe the reason he is taking the back seat in early game he is what happened last game. Lanji is trying to play a safe game now. Though I expect him to stop acting like this during late game.
HA001: Is helping Town more than he was during his first game, I don't have any reason to believe he is scum as for now.
Kiwipom: I have mixed opinions about her, while I have seen other users (who most likely know more about her meta than I do) have claiming she is acting weird, I'm failing to see it. So I'm putting Kiwipom here, as for now.
Leaning ScumNeutral-ish negative. Someone who I think is suspicious for one reason or another. I have no immediate good reason to vote them or to build a case, but I keep my eye on them
TheAncientCenturion - While I don't exactly think TAC VS Bogard was a Scum VS Scum scenario anymore, I definitely still am keeping my eyes on him. Something about him smells fishy.
NeutralWatcher and Seraphoenix - I didn't pay much attention to their discussion, but it seems pretty clear to me that it's not a Town vs Town scenario.
Finalbeta - Finalbeta went Berserk on people during the day phase when he was a fucking survivor of all roles. Why wasn't he so aggressive today?
Bogard - He was definitely the one who acted more suspicious during his discussion with TAC. Making a big deal out of nothing.
playa4321 and Rej - Too quiet.
Rej - Too quiet, but he claimed he would carry town. Also, isn't he a experienced player?
Suspicious Player Someone who I am fairly certain is scum of some variety. I would be happy to vote them off if I had no better options. Not someone I'd immediately go to TO vote off though.
Celestia - If we are lynching anyone today, then it got to be Celestia. Her case against HA001 seems pretty weak too me and we shouldn't forget her pool of lynches.
Scum Basically someone whose actions are so blatant there is no other reason to them.
Nobody.

N

NeutralWatcher

I didn't have info for the first 24 hours. But after 24 hours and seeing interaction of players here, here is my read:

Townie:
- Reborn
- Dragomir
They are active in scum hunting. I like Dragomir explanation about player salad and how Reborn tried to gather info.

Scum:

- Seraphoenix (he asked has I sussed Bogard which I replied no since I have no info about Bogard and when I asked "why are you thinking I sus Bogard?", he replied that I lied even though my answer was logical just like Reborn stated. He also didn't answer Reborn, Lanji and Jew who sus him and only answered Cinera)

- Celestia (the only people who sus me and thought Seraphoenix as good even though Reborn, Lanji and Jew leaned more toward Seraphoenix as scum)

- TheAncientCenturion (I was confused at first since he said he read OP but he didn't see 48 hours part. Then also the reason why he sus me now and read Seraphoenix as good just like Celestia and he read Celestia as good which raises my suspicion on him.)

Neutral:
Rest of players

N

NeutralWatcher

So; For Mafia I have a bit of a more gradient style view on scum and how I pursue them. Let me just give you the quick legend.

100% TownieI have proof they are a townie or the logic behind them being anything else is beyond the pale
TownieSomeone who's game play strongly reflects a townie for me. But I am not willing to overlook odd things about them.
Leaning TownNeutral-ish positive. Players who I have no reason to sus as bad based on their limited actions, and I presume to be town for the time being. But it's a weak thought.
Leaning ScumNeutral-ish negative. Someone who I think is suspicious for one reason or another. I have no immediate good reason to vote them or to build a case, but I keep my eye on them
Suspicious Player Someone who I am fairly certain is scum of some variety. I would be happy to vote them off if I had no better options. Not someone I'd immediately go to TO vote off though.
Scum Basically someone whose actions are so blatant there is no other reason to them.

Dragomir
Cinera
Seraphoenix

Celestia
Kiwi
Yo Tan Wan

Jew D. Boy
Ha0

Reborn
Finalbeta

Queen
Don

Rej
Playa
All Red
Rayan
Neutral Watcher
Lanji

Bogard

I'm on the fance for Queen/Final Beta. I guess you could swap them in either direction. Most of the Leaning Scum are inactives who I have no reason to give them the benefit of the doubt for. Better to start off skeptical. Neutral Watcher seems very off based on his exchange with Seraphoenix, Lanji's different play style and lack of any real views puts him there for me too. We all know why I want Bogard gone.

I hope this tiered system makes sense. Suspicious = / = auto mean scum for me.
How am I scum? Care to elaborate? Did you read my interaction with Seraphoenix?

I thought the game was mostly fun, bt it's no easy readin through all these pages.
Last time i was subbed in, the activity was far less, much less pages to go through.

I would suggest players to allign quotes users wise on people they sus like Tac did, so we don't have to go back n read pages again n again, it will help read the crucial parts to make opinion even for those who can't be this active to read all the pages.

I will do so for those i have some sus on, that would be Bogard, Dragomir n Kiwi for nw. I found Sera behavior also bit off, and add in anyone if i find something unusual in their posts.

Nobody should be considered as 100% Townie in a no claim game

Cinera: Something I noticed is he's one of users who most helped Town today while he was barely active in the the AoT game. I have little to no reason to believe he is not a Townie.
Reborn: He is playing his usual game. Pointing fingers at everyone and asking (way too much) question.
Dragomir: I don't know anything about Dragomir's Meta, but he is the user who contributed the most in the game.

Jew D. Boy: Didn't actually read my posts before blatantly accusing me, but it seems it was a genuine mistake judging by how fast he stopped insisting when I showed him why he was wrong.
RayanOO: He isn't a first-time player anymore, so I would expect him to try and give more detailed opinions.
Don DaSlayer: He is playing his usual game. Making a lot of posts and never helping. The fact he is trying to use what happened last game against me is definitely weird, though.
LANJI CUCKSMOKE: I believe the reason he is taking the back seat in early game he is what happened last game. Lanji is trying to play a safe game now. Though I expect him to stop acting like this during late game.
HA001: Is helping Town more than he was during his first game, I don't have any reason to believe he is scum as for now.
Kiwipom: I have mixed opinions about her, while I have seen other users (who most likely know more about her meta than I do) have claiming she is acting weird, I'm failing to see it. So I'm putting Kiwipom here, as for now.

TheAncientCenturion - While I don't exactly think TAC VS Bogard was a Scum VS Scum scenario anymore, I definitely still am keeping my eyes on him. Something about him smells fishy.
NeutralWatcher and Seraphoenix - I didn't pay much attention to their discussion, but it seems pretty clear to me that it's not a Town vs Town scenario.
Finalbeta - Finalbeta went Berserk on people during the day phase when he was a fucking survivor of all roles. Why wasn't he so aggressive today?
Bogard - He was definitely the one who acted more suspicious during his discussion with TAC. Making a big deal out of nothing.
playa4321 and Rej - Too quiet.
Rej - Too quiet, but he claimed he would carry town. Also, isn't he a experienced player?

Celestia - If we are lynching anyone today, then it got to be Celestia. Her case against HA001 seems pretty weak too me and we shouldn't forget her pool of lynches.

Nobody.
Hey i am also part of this(?). Don't leave me out. Lol

I didn't have info for the first 24 hours. But after 24 hours and seeing interaction of players here, here is my read:

Townie:
- Reborn
- Dragomir
They are active in scum hunting. I like Dragomir explanation about player salad and how Reborn tried to gather info.

Scum:

- Seraphoenix (he asked has I sussed Bogard which I replied no since I have no info about Bogard and when I asked "why are you thinking I sus Bogard?", he replied that I lied even though my answer was logical just like Reborn stated. He also didn't answer Reborn, Lanji and Jew who sus him and only answered Cinera)

- Celestia (the only people who sus me and thought Seraphoenix as good even though Reborn, Lanji and Jew leaned more toward Seraphoenix as scum)

- TheAncientCenturion (I was confused at first since he said he read OP but he didn't see 48 hours part. Then also the reason why he sus me now and read Seraphoenix as good just like Celestia and he read Celestia as good which raises my suspicion on him.)

Neutral:
Rest of players
Jew later read what I said and came to read it the way I intended. As for Reborn and Lanji if they still sus me after what Jew said and what Cinera posted then there is a problem. I was very very clear with what I was saying to you. FinalBeta even commented on how what I was saying wasn't complicated at all.

Look at your reaction though. You sus me for sussing you. Then your sus list comprises of people who didn't agree with you and found you sus. This is scummy behaviour.

As for this Celestia lynch. She (?) strikes me as an experienced player. Why would she 'slip' and vote for someone she didn't sus (had as neutral)? If she was mafia that sort of thing would be discussed. You would be looking at where the general consensus from town is a and try to guide it your way. Would you do it by voting for someone you previously read as neutral? Probably not. The more likely explanation is that she changed her mind from when she posted her list to when she voted.

She also didn't automatically make the assumption that Bogard vs Tac was automatically town vs town like some of the sheep did here.

N

NeutralWatcher

Jew later read what I said and came to read it the way I intended. As for Reborn and Lanji if they still sus me after what Jew said and what Cinera posted then there is a problem. I was very very clear with what I was saying to you. FinalBeta even commented on how what I was saying wasn't complicated at all.

Look at your reaction though. You sus me for sussing you. Then your sus list comprises of people who didn't agree with you and found you sus. This is scummy behaviour.
I sus Celestia because she first read HA001 as neutral then sus him afterward. She also said she is fine with any lynch as Drago pointed out which raises my suspicion on her. Not only because she disagree with me.

As for TAC I already questioned him about his weird behavious that he read OP but he didn't read 48 hours part. And when he sus me it raises my suspicion.

I sus you to avoid misslynch because I know I am townie. I rather lynch based on RNG by vote for the both of us than misslynch with me didn't sus you back.

No you are not clear.

You said" has Neutral sus Bogard?"
Which I replied: "why are you thinking that I sus Bogard?"

You accused me of lying. My answer is a logical deduction to your reaction.

N

NeutralWatcher

I didn't sus Bogard. There is still not enough info to lynch. Why are you thinking that I sus Bogard? Also it seems like you want to portray me to have different meta in this game because according to you my meta in last game is no lynch on D1 while in this game you said I sus Bogard.

I asked if it's better for no lynch since there is no claim in this game.
If you read what I said carefully, you would see I was asking if you sus Bogard for pushing a lynch D1. I never said you sussed him. Read what someone says carefully or they will think you are deliberately lying.
It was easy for NW, myself, and I’m sure a couple of others to originally read his wording as an accusation against Neutral. Therefore, his reaction to Sera’s post, while now looking like nothing more than self-defense, is at least justifiable.
Read at Jew post here.

N

NeutralWatcher

As Reborn pointed out. You said Bogard pushed too far with his lynch then doesn't this apply to you as well? Because your reasoning for susing me is also tin foil based on not so concrete ground. Yet, here you are wary of Bogard for pushing too far but end up doing the same to me.

Vote Lynch Celestia

Nothing changed so far and I'm picking her as my lynch right now in that her case is particularly appalling. Her points are too illogical in that she accused HA001 to relentlessly post fluff from the very game start and yet she also stated he was neutral and not bad. In an occasion she even stated he wasn't behaving randomly when her final reason on him was that much.

@TheAncientCenturion considers her leaning town which is an interest aspect despite her faultiness in logic.

@Queen not sure if yours is an attempt to frame me or what. I played countless townie games in which my behaviour was overall chill and I was observing players and even make calculative posts, like The Bachelor, and some where I claimed immediately and went very very berserk on players, like Dressrosa game. My style is not always going hard on players, you will often find me observing and making my mind, sometimes even writing calculative posts, expecially in no claims games. Not to mention that last game I didn't go Berserk at all when playing Survivor. My demeanor was chillier.

A note on @TheAncientCenturion

He claims I sus'ed only one person in the last 24h

He has a suspect within the first 24 hours, and in the elongated day phase, it feels like he's just been passing on info and giving his thoughts here or there. Could be wrong, I'll admit he wasn't my biggest focus on the reread.

but this is an outright lie since I had mentioned how aside from Bogard, Celestia is a strong read (I started pushing my case on her many hours ago) and Rej for the incongruences I had clearly highlighted about him.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Look at your reaction though. You sus me for sussing you. .
That's an interesting point you brought up.

If I remembered well then you said the same thing in last game.

If player A sus player B and if player B in return sus player A, then as per you player B behavior is scummy right?

However, Bogard sus tac and pushed his case real hard and in return tac sus Bogard. But, you placed tac as townie and you weren't sure of bogard. Why you not seeing tac as sus just like you are seeing NW as sus?

As Reborn pointed out. You said Bogard pushed too far with his lynch then doesn't this apply to you as well? Because your reasoning for susing me is also tin foil based on not so concrete ground. Yet, here you are wary of Bogard for pushing too far but end up doing the same to me.
If you are twonie, then You need to learn to defend yourself instead of quoting what other people have said in defense. That's not good townie play

Also, why you panicking for having just a vote on you?

N

NeutralWatcher

If you are twonie, then You need to learn to defend yourself instead of quoting what other people have said in defense. That's not good townie play

Also, why you panicking for having just a vote on you?
Okay. Appreciate for the feedback. I saw your interaction with Seraphoenix and he said Bogard pushed a bit too far with his lynch on TAC yet Seraphoenix did the same thing to me. That is my point.

I am not panicking. I saw a lot of holes in his statement to sus me that is why I replied a lot. Maybe I should compile all replies in 1 single post.

Reborn

I thought the game was mostly fun, bt it's no easy readin through all these pages.
Last time i was subbed in, the activity was far less, much less pages to go through.

I would suggest players to allign quotes users wise on people they sus like Tac did, so we don't have to go back n read pages again n again, it will help read the crucial parts to make opinion even for those who can't be this active to read all the pages.

I will do so for those i have some sus on, that would be Bogard, Dragomir n Kiwi for nw. I found Sera behavior also bit off, and add in anyone if i find something unusual in their posts.
I am quite curious to know why you have sus on drago and kiwi

C

Celestia

@TheAncientCenturion her pool of lynches is definitely above two players.

It's a minimum of 3. 6 if you wanna count her suspicion on Rej, Red, and me.
I told Reborn in my first post Iprefer lynching soneone who is active and not inactive to see who they interacted with that's why I said we deal with Red And Rej with night actions and everyone seemed to ignore that part
And before that me and neutral talked a little and after that my sus on him lessened Idk why me choosing Ha or Don makes me scum while u gonna throw in the garbage every other posts I made

I still got pages to catch up to

C

Celestia

@Celestia

I want to ask a question. While Reborn, Jew and Lanji found me vs Seraphoenix leaned Seraphoenix as more sus, why were you the only one that found me as bad and even said Seraphoenix as good?

What's the basis of that argument?
I explained before to you why cuz you were quiet
Celestia have you considered that HA001 only posts “fluff” because he is a newbie? Your argument for lynching him isn’t completely unreasonable but I think you should re-evaluate a bit.
But @Celestia I suggest you take a look at HA001’s posts last game. I don’t think he is acting outside his meta. Of course, it’s only one game so it’s not indicative nor does it town clear him. But I don’t think these posts warrant enough to pin him as a scum. A newbie most likely won’t be leading town with scum hunting early on but at least he is answering questions when asked and questioning actions when he sees it as fishy.
Do you have a better lynch suggestion?

Celestia found HA making random Post.... but wait? Didn't she say earlier that HA isn't random? That's inconsistency and Imply she has no case on HA

Second, HA didn't try to deflect. He asked why she wants him Lynched and it's valid question. But instead of accepting that she made mistake she kept on pushing ha case hard....

My vote stays on Celestia
Lmao he lynched me after how did he not deflect
Also it is not inconsistency you are just placing this on a word ?

Reborn

And before that me and neutral talked a little and after that my sus on him lessened
I am comfortable lynching him he haven't done anything
Neutral or not he still sus to me

exactly you haven't done anything for this game till this point
The above post is after you called for Ha and don Lynch. You are willing to Lynch ha regardless of whether he is neutral for you or not just because he haven't done anything to this point.

A townie simply doesn't call for a neutral player Lynch
It doesn't matter if I put you as neutral or bad in the end I wasn't convinced you are a town
Just cuz I lynched u doesn't mean the other ppl aren't sus anymore
Now look at this post - when HA questioned you that why you put him for lynch over NW whom you think is bad you replied" lynching doesn't mean other people aren't sus anymore"

But now you are saying that after talking to neutral your sus got lessened? Huh? When did that talk happened?

Problem is that you are inconsistent which reflect you really don't have a case on HA yet you tried to push his case real hard.....

Status
Not open for further replies.