Powers & Abilities King of Hell is a bigger deal than Joyboy Awakening

Who deals higher damaji?

• Sun God

• King of Hell

Results are only viewable after voting.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
People actually take Crydo's traumatizing list seriously, the fact that he says that after some random ACoA attack is a joke lmao
-Asura CoC leak was obviously more threatening
-Any ACoC hit by Goofy is leagues above it when it comes to bypassing dragon defense

About the thread, I'd say KoH gives a much bigger AP boost relatively speaking, it's still outclassed by Goofy's:
-Physical boost
-Durability
-Speed
-Reaction speed
-Use of terrain

But then again you don't expect swordbros to look at any stat outside AP lol
Don't need to.
How many acoc hits did luffy hit kaido with.
How many did oden hit kaido with.

That's the end of any discussion.

HA001

If Luffy hit Kaido with Bajrang from the start he'd still send him packing to hell
But again AP is not the only stat we should be looking at to determine which powerup is better.
Luffy bongjong gun didn't even do shit.
Kaido hit 0 and lost the clash because of that.

It literally is.
Zoros ap rises to Oden level in koh something he could boost further with asura.
Something neither kaido and especially not luffy can take

People actually take Crydo's traumatizing list seriously, the fact that he says that after some random ACoA attack is a joke lmao
-Asura CoC leak was obviously more threatening
-Any ACoC hit by Goofy is leagues above it when it comes to bypassing dragon defense

About the thread, I'd say KoH gives a much bigger AP boost relatively speaking, it's still outclassed by Goofy's:
-Physical boost
-Durability
-Speed
-Reaction speed
-Use of terrain

But then again you don't expect swordbros to look at any stat outside AP lol

*King Of Hell Asura*

Kaido would try to dodge all those attacks.

*All the Zoro Bros reaction when Kaido dodging so he does not die*

Luffy bongjong gun didn't even do shit.
Kaido hit 0 and lost the clash because of that.

It literally is.
Zoros ap rises to Oden level in koh something he could boost further with asura.
Something neither kaido and especially not luffy can take
Don't forget that Luffy was also in a near death state too lol
Anyway this is not a contest of who does more damage to Crydo with a single hit, he's not the topic under discussion.

In general, which powerup boosted their character more?
The answer is Gear5

Btw Zoro can use ACoC without KoH, it simply boosts his haki output.
It is still a better boost AP wise due to maneuverability, whereas Goofy needs to increase his punch size for better haki.
However, it has no effect on other stats as I mentioned before.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
If you join me we'd rule the world
Very good point that we didnt pay attention to.
That's the biggest praise anyone on rooftop ever got from Kaido. He never said he would take over the world with Luffy.
You guys just love to make shit up. Zoro used Asura AND AdCoC, and still couldn't gain Kaido's acknowledgement.

But if denying AdCoC was used helps you sleep better at night, then by all means, deny away....
There was no aCoC on Asura, my dude. Or Two Piece has it?
He literally acknowledged him more than Luffy by saying that if Zoro joined him they would take over the world. :suresure:

He literally acknowledged him more than Luffy by saying that if Zoro joined him they would take over the world. :suresure:
If you think about it, Zoro calling himself "King of Hell" could foreshadow this very thing happening, but instead Kaidou would be joining Zoro to take over the world... Oda is definitely leaving what "King of Hell" really means open to interpretation for a reason.

There are plenty of places Oda has named "Hell", but what does a "King" need as well? A Queen. I think Zoro's path to becoming "King of Hell" is through the "Princesses of Hell". These princes or princesses of hell could be Perona from Thriller Bark, Hiyori of Wano or maybe Yamato from Kaidou's reign as King of Wano.

There are some other candidates as well. There are no princesses in Impel Down, but if we want to do some reaching, you could say Magellan is king, therefore since his ability is poison the only poison princess we know is Sanji's sister Reiju.

I also think Lilith is Vegapunk and Stussy's daughter. Since Stussy is the empress of the "Underworld", this would technically make Lilith a princess of hell as well. Drug Peclo wields a scythe and wears the chapter number 499 redirecting you to Zoro nearly killing the Chalros the Celestial Dragon. There are also a couple supernova there to comment on this event, and I think Bege's involvement in the Underworld and Apoo's affiliation with Kaidou, Wano and the Numbers foreshadows them possibly joining Zoro in the future as well.

Assuming Lilith should have connection to egghead's database and Vegapunk's memories, then when Franky mentioned Vegapunk's lab Lilith remained silent. Lilith's name also has a special meaning when it comes to Zoro's connection to King of Hell.

I think the dualism with Luffy's brothers and wings is pretty obvious. Sabo and Ace both used the power of the fire fruit, and both Zoro and Sanji drew power from science and lineage factors.

Zoro's lineage factor most likely involves Kaidou since both he and King are shown as two prominent test subjects. Since Zoro in this dualism is Ace the son of Gol D. Roger I think his lineage factors are special as well. Right now my list of lineage factors Zoro has is connected to his Nine sword Asura form, and I think the name Nine red scabbards could hint that the 9 swords are actually Zoro's lineage factors peeking out.

I think Shimotsuki Kozaburo was a scientist as well, and Enma was a science sword that ate a copy of Smoothie's fruit. This means Kozaburo not only was around when Vegapunk achieved artificial fruits, he was also involved with the science of feeding fruits to inanimate objects.

I think Vegapunk used Sword God Ryuma's body as a base and created a monster like artificial devil fruit related to spirits. Vegapunk and Kozaburo then fed these spirits multiple artificial devil fruits. I think they fed Zoro's spirits Kuma's fruit, Whitebeard's fruit, and Kaidou's fruit. Right now I think Zoro's possible lineage factors are Kaidou, Whitebeard, Roger, Xebec, Shanks, Mihawk, King, Ryuma, Oden, Dragon and Kuma. There are multiple instances where Zoro is indirectly painted as a brother to one of these lineage's children. Right now I'm 100 percent certain Ryuma, Whitebeard and Kaidou are locks. Based on these brotherly hints I think Roger, Oden, Dragon and Kuma are being hinted heavily at. Xebec, Shanks, Mihawk and King are toss ups for me.

My theory is Zoro as King of Hell is going to absorb all these factions into one, and use Wano/Pluton as a fortress. King of Hell and Sword God are two different things, just like the right hand of the Pirate King and World's strongest swordsman are. Just right there are FOUR different titles. We might as well include Monster samurai, World's strongest man and world's strongest creature as well. Hell, Zoro will even become king of the world like Xebec wanted to. You could even call Zoro Green Hair, which Sanji practically already does. Just right here are NINE incredibly important titles connected to Zoro. Soro is endgame.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
If you think about it, Zoro calling himself "King of Hell" could foreshadow this very thing happening, but instead Kaidou would be joining Zoro to take over the world... Oda is definitely leaving what "King of Hell" really means open to interpretation for a reason.

There are plenty of places Oda has named "Hell", but what does a "King" need as well? A Queen. I think Zoro's path to becoming "King of Hell" is through the "Princesses of Hell". These princes or princesses of hell could be Perona from Thriller Bark, Hiyori of Wano or maybe Yamato from Kaidou's reign as King of Wano.

There are some other candidates as well. There are no princesses in Impel Down, but if we want to do some reaching, you could say Magellan is king, therefore since his ability is poison the only poison princess we know is Sanji's sister Reiju.

I also think Lilith is Vegapunk and Stussy's daughter. Since Stussy is the empress of the "Underworld", this would technically make Lilith a princess of hell as well. Drug Peclo wields a scythe and wears the chapter number 499 redirecting you to Zoro nearly killing the Chalros the Celestial Dragon. There are also a couple supernova there to comment on this event, and I think Bege's involvement in the Underworld and Apoo's affiliation with Kaidou, Wano and the Numbers foreshadows them possibly joining Zoro in the future as well.

Assuming Lilith should have connection to egghead's database and Vegapunk's memories, then when Franky mentioned Vegapunk's lab Lilith remained silent. Lilith's name also has a special meaning when it comes to Zoro's connection to King of Hell.

I think the dualism with Luffy's brothers and wings is pretty obvious. Sabo and Ace both used the power of the fire fruit, and both Zoro and Sanji drew power from science and lineage factors.

Zoro's lineage factor most likely involves Kaidou since both he and King are shown as two prominent test subjects. Since Zoro in this dualism is Ace the son of Gol D. Roger I think his lineage factors are special as well. Right now my list of lineage factors Zoro has is connected to his Nine sword Asura form, and I think the name Nine red scabbards could hint that the 9 swords are actually Zoro's lineage factors peeking out.

I think Shimotsuki Kozaburo was a scientist as well, and Enma was a science sword that ate a copy of Smoothie's fruit. This means Kozaburo not only was around when Vegapunk achieved artificial fruits, he was also involved with the science of feeding fruits to inanimate objects.

I think Vegapunk used Sword God Ryuma's body as a base and created a monster like artificial devil fruit related to spirits. Vegapunk and Kozaburo then fed these spirits multiple artificial devil fruits. I think they fed Zoro's spirits Kuma's fruit, Whitebeard's fruit, and Kaidou's fruit. Right now I think Zoro's possible lineage factors are Kaidou, Whitebeard, Roger, Xebec, Shanks, Mihawk, King, Ryuma, Oden, Dragon and Kuma. There are multiple instances where Zoro is indirectly painted as a brother to one of these lineage's children. Right now I'm 100 percent certain Ryuma, Whitebeard and Kaidou are locks. Based on these brotherly hints I think Roger, Oden, Dragon and Kuma are being hinted heavily at. Xebec, Shanks, Mihawk and King are toss ups for me.

My theory is Zoro as King of Hell is going to absorb all these factions into one, and use Wano/Pluton as a fortress. King of Hell and Sword God are two different things, just like the right hand of the Pirate King and World's strongest swordsman are. Just right there are FOUR different titles. We might as well include Monster samurai, World's strongest man and world's strongest creature as well. Hell, Zoro will even become king of the world like Xebec wanted to. You could even call Zoro Green Hair, which Sanji practically already does. Just right here are NINE incredibly important titles connected to Zoro. Soro is endgame.
Well... That's a lot of stuff to process...
Feels too complicated, even for Oda.

That would make sense if OverKong Gun coated in aCoC didnt get even the "Oh no, anyway" worth of praise. :saden:
Yea since casual Red Roc without AdvCoC already achieved that, Over Kong Gun in 1042 hit Kaidou who was already in Drunken Mode since 1037, and Drunken Mode was a sign of Kaidou being serious against Luffy. Kaidou's "Oh no anyway" response was solely against Zoro's all-out Asura that failed achieve what 1001 Luffy casually did.:gokulaugh:
Post automatically merged:

Another one piece fan who failed at comprehending the scene. I just explain what those scenes meant in my previous post.

It's crazy how some of you fans overrate the importance of knocking someone down. Zoro dragon twister was more impressive than Red Rock.

People should be thankful Zoro didn't receive multiple opportunities to fight Kaido. The outcome for certain fans wouldn't have been good.
Your comprehension is filled with agenda, stop saying others as failing at comprehension. All-out Asura just scratched Kaidou as decoration, it didnt affect Kaidou's performance in any way, it didnt even gain Kaidou's recognition unlike 1001 Red Roc Luffy.

@nik87
How LOW can your ceiling go?
does it get any lower than this?
A preadcoc Red Roc is enough for Kaido to acknowledge Luffy, while zoro needed adCOC coated asura to even get slightest of acknowledgement.
you say King > Kaido
your say Kaku > Lucci
it wont come as a surprise from you to say Daz bones > crocodile
you lot actually take your time to respond to this ,that's the bigger problem .
you've seen takes like these consistently from the same person and you are trying to reason with or argue with ......you've already lost.

If we are talking how impressed Kaido was by Luffy (thinking what his ceiling might be since he already knew that Luffy has CoC) or Zoro, I would say it would be equal. Kaido was so shocked by how much damage Asura was able to do that he asked Zoro if he used CoC. First and only time ever Kaido has said Dammit after taking an attack, followed up by asking if Zoro used CoC. When Zoro says he doesn't understand what Kaido is talking about, Kaido's fears are settled, the boy doesn't know about ACoC. Next he talks to Luffy about a handful of the very strongest being able to use ACoC. The guys whose level Luffy could potentially achieve are the handful of the very strongest with 4 confirmed ACoC users.

Big Mom after all those attacks except Kong Gatling :
Nothing
:suresure:
after Hiryu Kaen :

We Underestimated Them
:kuzanshut:

BM and Kaido :
Let's see if they can survive Hakai
:goyea:

BM and Kaido after Zoro blocked and deflected Hakai alone :
They didn't die , It's very impressive
:cheers:

Kaido after bodying Luffy :

mocking his ass
:gokulaugh:

Kaido after Asura :
Damn Kid , you left a scar if you allied with me we would have taken control of this world
:myman:
It's because of Zoro , that Kaido said that statement of taking over the world , where was this statement when Kaido clapped Luffy ?:sus: instead he mocked his ass after Ragnaraku :gokulaugh:

During RT Pre PU , The best statements were left for Zoro , the benchmark of Strength:myman:

Last edited:

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Twisting context as usual. It is not exclusive to Zoro but referring to all Supernovas on rooftop.

I dont fault you given how Zoro exclusively didn't get any recognition from Kaidou so by twisting things only way to cope. 🤣🙊🙈
He is literally saying it after Zoro ripped his chest open but dont stop coping thinking he refers Rupee who at that point is knocked out doing nothing. :rolaugh:
Yea since casual Red Roc without AdvCoC already achieved that, Over Kong Gun in 1042 hit Kaidou who was already in Drunken Mode since 1037, and Drunken Mode was a sign of Kaidou being serious against Luffy. Kaidou's "Oh no anyway" response was solely against Zoro's all-out Asura that failed achieve what 1001 Luffy casually did.:gokulaugh:

Your comprehension is filled with agenda, stop saying others as failing at comprehension. All-out Asura just scratched Kaidou as decoration, it didnt affect Kaidou's performance in any way, it didnt even gain Kaidou's recognition unlike 1001 Red Roc Luffy.
Imagine your strongest hit getting no recognition whatsoever while Zoro's strongest hit makes him think he could take over the world with Zoro's strength. :crazwhat:
@nik87
How LOW can your ceiling go?
does it get any lower than this?
A preadcoc Red Roc is enough for Kaido to acknowledge Luffy, while zoro needed adCOC coated asura to even get slightest of acknowledgement.
you say King > Kaido
your say Kaku > Lucci
it wont come as a surprise from you to say Daz bones > crocodile
Mosquito bites comparable to his big 5...
Meanwhile Zoro's bite makes him think he can take over the world.
I never said King>Kaido or Kaku>Lucci but it is nice to see the cope when you are backed in a corner. :leohah:

HA001

And red roc had a bigger reaction than overkong gun

So base luffy > G4 ACOC luffy right ?