Break Week Would you leave the forum / quit OP if Oda confirmed Shanks > Mihawk or vice versa?

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
-Zoro getting to the rooftop and not Sanji
-Zoro scarring Kaido and getting COC
-Zoro getting ACOC
-GB wiping out King and Queen

These are all the power levels incidents from the top of my head that made people leave the society. It shouldn't be that serious lol
Merry Christmas grandad

Unless Shanks has a special weapon that is not a sword and it can be amplified by haki.....
But seriously no i don't care about powerscaling
It is interesting that he was noted to be the observation Haki killer. If you cant predict his moves...then what happens?
Post automatically merged:

Mihawk > Shanks is confirmed.

Shanks > Mihawk would be a retcon, and the only reason lolda would ever do such a crazy 180 would be to jerk off Goofy even harder than he already is, while simultaneously blueballing Zoro again, so yes I would more than likely drop this shit altogether if that was 'confirmed'.
You know it in your heart this will happen:beanmean:

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
It is interesting that he was noted to be the observation Haki killer. If you cant predict his moves...then what happens?
That technique only stops his opponents from seeing the Future against him, not CoO entirely.
It's essentially a counter to opponents who have Fs and that & the epithet was something he had ever since the times he was duelling Mihawk.
I wonder why... :beanmean:

Fucking irrelevant whos stronger.Its an extreme-diff anyway.And no,Oda will not waste time to draw Shanks vs Mihawk,It will never happen
FB maybe, but itll probably be relevant to their story with Luffy and Zoro somehow. After all, Mihawk only has known history with Shanks, so it makes sense

Rottkins

✯ ✧ 𝔾 𝕠 𝕕 𝕠 𝕗 𝕃 𝕚 𝕖 𝕤 ✧ ✯
What do you think about me? I'm not that insecure about that stuff to be hurt by it to the point that I would quit.