Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1070 Spoilers Discussion

Who is the mysterious woman?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Endurance =/= durability.

Lucci might have better durability but once he's hurt, he can't take the pain and keep on fighting.
Mr. Go literally got hit with a massive ACoC attack several times stronger than anything Lucci was smacked with here and still photographed Goofy's mug.
there is no indication that Lucci is below in endurance than Mr. Go either....durability automatically boost endurance...

well, yeah, because that's how boa hancock uses it. its probably not how a little kid will use it
I hope so, I really don't wanna see baby boa giving all your faves stone boners.

I think I would be open minded if the fruit was given to anyone fucking else, just doesn't look good giving the fruit to an underage lil shit that literally is the young version of the slut who has it now

Kuma is going to bonney and already has his guts hanging out it makes 0 sense for a fight on that part.

The fleet is pretty irrelevant

They can't get on to Egghead

Cp0 only got on because of s bear
Kuma will use the same power
Kizaru himself can beam himself on to it.
His guts arent hanging out...hes pulling off the tubes used on him to heal him lol. Theres a machine attached to him here.

Hes also pulling them off here:

And read what i just said, if his programming is taken over it doesnt matter if hes good or bad

Oda can't make Kizaru look like the massive threat that he is if he clashes with Zoro now
What about Kizaru isn't a massive threat anymore? You remember how the strawhats were chilling when another admiral invaded Wano?

You guys are being ridiculous. Luffy just beat the WSC and readers are supposed to be scared when Luffy is facing Kizaru? There will be more tension if Kizaru fights Zoro.

...Group effort means the entire crew. You know the entire crew that Kizaru broke the morale of. The entire crew that Luffy said 'they' would get back at Kizaru for. The entire group that was affected by that moment. Thus group effort taking him back is narrative symbolism.

If that's hidden agenda, you must be paranoid.
Luffy ended up winning against Kaido 1 vs 1. Zoro ended up winning against King 1 vs 1.
You think they need the whole crew to beat Kizaru? Hidden agenda detected. Just because Sanji is that weak, doesn't mean you should drag the others to his level.

What you're not realizing is that anyone claiming Lucci took an L are the ones comparing him to Kaidou. So that's probably over half the forum rn.

I'd call that a net W. Going from WsW comparisons to now "taking an L" because he fell short of Kaidou's performance. He's still active after facing G5 that's more than solid.
I understand your point of view but for me luffy can defeat lucci in basic form
Oda just put the g5 here to introduce the devil fruit from vegapunk

Luffy ended up winning against Kaido 1 vs 1. Zoro ended up winning against King 1 vs 1.
You think they need the whole crew to beat Kizaru? Hidden agenda detected. Just because Sanji is that weak, doesn't mean you should drag the others to his level.
I'm not talking to you anymore. There's dumb, and then there's retarded. You sir, are the second. Good-day.

Being a zoan certainly helps but not all zoans are better than non-zoan users in endurance. I am sure you certainly don't think people like Zoro, Kid, and Law have lesser endurance than the likes of King, Lucci, Queen, etc. Zoans just recover faster than normal guys but they have limits too.
Of course plotkai endurance can beat anything. Undebatable.

Bruh, Luffy's been using G5 on that guy. Be glad Lucci got this threatment instead of the "getting one shotted like a fodder" one.
Luffy using the power that he awoken to beat Kaido.

Lucci got plenty of hype
-Couldn’t hit Luffy.
-Couldn’t KO Sentomaru despite sneak attacking him.
-KOd with same line as his first defeat after two chapters.
-In bandages.
-Didn’t even use any advanced Haki techniques.
-No advanced Haki needed to be KO.
-Has to rely on science.

Like I said, most antihype ever for a major villain post-TS. Lucci is not him. :doffytroll:

Status
Not open for further replies.