One Piece Chapter 1070: The Most Powerful Beings

Rate Chapter

• Total voters
Judge's eyebrow is very interesting :)
Vegapunk have not meet Sanji yet. Sanj is the strongest.d Judge 1 Vegapunk 0 :)
Luffy's fighting style is very funny . I love it.
Logia is impossible. Mytical zoan wants so much time and money also not guaranteed awakening form.
Lastly , WG or marines should win something against Strawhats anymore. The perfect scenario is to see death of Vegapunk.

CoC: Color of Clowns

Gaimon D. Chest
β€Ž
Before I do my general analysis post, I want to do a brief explanation of how Boa's Fruit works, using Manga panels as direct evidence.

(Disclaimer: I did not want S-Snake to have Boa's Fruit, and I think the way Oda wrote this is unnecessarily sketchy, especially considering Boa's past as an implied sexual abuse victim. The way Oda drew the Marines with the standard heart eyes and tongue is just... bad. IT'S BAD. I am not defending Oda's writing decisions, I'm explaining how Boa's Fruit works)

A lot of people (including myself at first) falsely were acting like Boa's Fruit is based off of sexual attraction. So, we thought the CP agents were turning to stone, because they felt lust for Boa. That's not how her Fruit works, though: it is based off of admiration for her beauty, as well as lust.

While most often, this is shown through Boa using her beauty to seduce men, and then turn them into stone via their impure thoughts regarding her body, Amazon Lilly showed he is also capable of using people's admiration for her beauty/cuteness to turn them to stone, rather than just pure lust.

Let's look through some Amazon Lilly panels:

As Boa arrives, she is greeted by a crowd, with one woman having heart eyes. Of course, this doesn't prove anything by itself, so let's continue on:

The next instance I could find of heart eyes being triggered by Boa amongst the Kuja is, hilariously enough, Grandma Nyon herself. Am I supposed to believe this old ass lady, who already had her experience with chasing love, wants to fuck Boa Hancock? Somehow I doubt that (please no one make lewds of this, PLEASE):

Now that we've confirmed even the heterosexual elderly can fall for Boa's charms, we see her own attendants also simp over her, after Boa literally yeeted said elderly woman (who saved her life in the past, mind you) out of a fucking window. But, Boa's too beautiful, so, her attendants understand her attempted geriatricide:

Now, we have BY FAR the most important panels, that prove directly that Boa's powers are also based on beauty/cuteness/admiration, rather than purely lust. In this panel, Boa uses her Mero Mero Mellow, which is supposed to target people's impure thoughts, and turn them into stone, to turn three women who aren't even simping, and have no heart eyes, into stone.

This panel proves that Boa's Fruit is not purely-lust based, and that heterosexual woman are perfectly capable of falling for her charms. Marguerite does blush a little, though. Her admiration for her Queen's beauty is too great, and she cannot bear to stare her straight in the eyes:

Immediately after, the rest of the Kuja accept the fact that Boa more or less murdered their sisters in cold blood because... wait for it... Boa, their Hebihime, is beautiful. Lust has nothing to do with any of this section, unless you want to convince me Amazon Lilly is filled with closeted lesbians who all want to fuck Hancock (including Nyon, LOLOLOLOL).

Boa's powers are based off of triggering people's tendency to worship beautiful things, hence her position as Pirate Empress/Kuja Queen. Her entire character is based off of her desire to be worshipped.

If Sanji ever does turn to stone, it won't be because he wants to fuck a clone child, it will because he is enamored my her natural charm and beauty, just like the women on Amazon Lilly.

(SECOND DISCLAIMER: Fuck Oda for pulling this shit, there's plenty of lewd Manga for this kind of thing, I like how One Piece generally doesn't sexualize child characters. However, in this case, I think it's a cultural disconnect, and Oda made a mistake not changing how he drew the faces.

If Sanji simps for S-Snake, I will scream: I just want to make it clear, that Boa's power is not purely lust based. WHY ODA WHY MAKE THE CP AGENTS SIMP OVER A CLONE CHILD GAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I'M SICK OF DEFENDING YOUR SHIT ODAAAAAA CHILDREN WATCH YOUR SHOW ON TV ODAAAAAA.

Now back to your regularly scheduled powerscaling debates, chapter analysis soon.

Lucci did well for the initial expectations I had for him and he managed to complete his task while Luffy got to be free and whoop an old foe. I look forward to what else Lucci to bring to the table against other opponents and I can't wait to see Crocodile show off.

Kizaru's great and with him here, we now have an Admiral, CP0 and Seraphims against the Straw Hats, Vegapunk and his 5 functioning clones.

I

Impact_Dial

Short and maybe not that interesting spoilers:

Sanji is next to awaken COC

On a separate note since MADS is the cover page for Chapter 1070, I'll reveal something that MADS did.

The MADS scientists clone many things. Tashigi is cloned from Kuina with the knowledge of Shimotsuki Koushirou. Tashigi is taken away from Koushirou (somewhat willingly) so that she (Tashigi) has a chance to live the way she (Kuina) always wanted

Source: https://www.reddit.com/r/OnePiece/comments/z97pgl

You know. I don't believe Vegapunk will turn out to be a bad guy, but damn, in this chapter he feels like the one with a lot of skeletons in the closet. I assumed long before his disclosure that he would be bad, but his behavior in this arch seems suspicious to me. That is, I mean that he is not just a man, like Dumbledore from Harry Potter, who has made many mistakes in his life and regrets it, but Vegapunk may make some kind of trouble for Straw Hats. But as I wrote at the beginning, I don't really believe in it:quest:
I hope I have written clearly

I

Impact_Dial

You know. I don't believe Vegapunk will turn out to be a bad guy, but damn, in this chapter he feels like the one with a lot of skeletons in the closet. I assumed long before his disclosure that he would be bad, but his behavior in this arch seems suspicious to me. That is, I mean that he is not just a man, like Dumbledore from Harry Potter, who has made many mistakes in his life and regrets it, but Vegapunk may make some kind of trouble for Straw Hats. But as I wrote at the beginning, I don't really believe in it:quest:
Nami gave out red flags to this idea too when she was joking that he should be eliminated because he would be dead weight id hope not too but it seems like he will do more good than harm with his Knowledge he will shape the strawhats into the threat they are really supposed to be. Teach luffy about his fruit upgrade the sunny help franky help chopper with awakening talk with sanji about his past and where his powers come from and many more things too .

Vegapunk is morally grey to some degree. He may oppose child experiments but is completely OK with forcefully extracting DNA from prisoners.

A lot of it will be revealed probably with the Kuma flashbacks. Somehow Kuma agreed to something prety serious, in order for him to be experimented on, which Vegapunk was okayed to do (or forced to idk).

Im sure Kizaru is partially responsible, considering the beam tech