Anyone else finds Andrew Tate's downfall absolutely hilarious?

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
This is literally you passing judgement:

Or do you think he's guilty and should go free?

Because whether you mean it or not that's the implication.
That's an opinion. You're allowed to form an opinion based on what you know. It becomes a judgment when you act like your opinions are a fact.

Adam 🍎

Pretty Boy
So its basically, people are more invested in some Tate who is nobody rather than wanting to know everything about Epstein, hes clients etc
The fuck can i or anyone of us do to group of people that are so immensly powerful and wealthy they can assassinate a guy in jail that was under suicide watch 24/7 and get away with it???

Tate compared to Epstein is childs play

Zolo

Cope Doctor
You invested so much of your time for Tate, you should just used this time for something more usefull...

Sucks how our society works....

People just follow trends like sheep... Tate aint anything special to be so invested in

Time itself doesnt exist its just shape of universe in higher dimensions... and the past you think you have is only image of certain part of that object, it makes sense to you becouse there is no way it wouldnt.... infinity possibilities and outcomes. all already written . everything that happened and will happen is allready in that object with the things that wont and never did

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
You invested so much of your time for Tate, you should just used this time for something more usefull...

People just follow trends like sheep... Tate aint anything special to be so invested in

Time itself doesnt exist its just shape of universe in higher dimensions... and the past you think you have is only image of certain part of that object, it makes sense to you becouse there is no way it wouldnt.... infinity possibilities and outcomes. all already written . everything that happened and will happen is allready in that object with the things that wont and never did
:snoopy:Are you drunk zolo?

Zolo

Cope Doctor
The fuck can i or anyone of us do to group of people that are so immensly powerful and wealthy they can assassinate a guy in jail that was under suicide watch 24/7 and get away with it???

Tate compared to Epstein is childs play
Its an illusion that there is nothing you can do, if people were united J6 and brazill riots would have worked... But its easy to manipulate masses of sheep

Adam 🍎

Pretty Boy

Eh?

I had kids do crime and then we asked why they scream.TOP G and shit

You might not have anything to do with Tate but i see enough of his toxic influence on work that im impacts it

Plus if you dont care about tate why are you still here?
Post automatically merged:

if people were united J6 and brazill riots would have worked
Work in what? Facists taking over the country through violent way?