JJK 213 Spoilers

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
Dude sukuna was so strong they couldnt even destroy his grave wax or sum like that

No one could defeat him
Was it even stated how he died?
He wasn't a cursed spirit forever.

No it wasn't stated. We might get it in a flashback soon.

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
@Saint Jaygarcia Saturn
Sukuna was a sorcerer turned into a calamity while seeking for power right?

How crazy it would be if Sukuna was from some clan that couldn't defeat Six Eyes/Shadow Technique clans so he went to become a Cursed Spirit King just to surpass them.
Yeah something akin to that I think. I theorized about Sukuna previously

Many implications and theories are coming to mind. There's no way it was just a throwaway comment by Kenny.

I am trying to tie it all together. But coming up short.

What pops to mind is that theory that Sukuna is a set of conjoined twins. Thus giving him the 4 arms and multiple faces. Even the real life myth of Sukuna speaks of that.

What if someway somehow Tengen is the other twin? He lost his body because it was consumed by his brother Sukuna and now needs to merge with vessels because of that? While his body is gone and in possession of Sukuna, his mind, spirit, traversed and is the Tengen we now know? That would explain Kenny's teasing imo. Like look at you. Been through all that to now look like your brother after consuming you.

And Sukuna is touted as the fallen because he ate his brother, or betrayed Tengen, in case I am off the mark with the twins theory.

Sukuna doesn't seem like the guy that would lead people, he's like Gojo, best when he's alone imo, but Tengen can be a different story. His preaching probably attracted followers. What makes me think that is the fact that he knew of Angel's CT.

She most likely was a follower of Tengen's, if what I am saying is on the mark, and that's why she's after Sukuna, the fallen now.
Imo they could have been in like a guild, or band or something, and that's how they know each other and stuff. Probably others like Kenny and Uraume as well.

Another possibility is the same as this bar Tengen being the twin. Sukuna could have simply been another follower that then betrayed them, might have even taken Tengen's body and merged with it and thus resulting in his new form.

Among other possibilities are that Sukuna is the result of the previous Culling Game in which both Kenny and Tengen were involved.

Just throwing some ideas out there.
I previously talked about how I believe Sukuna had a twin and him consuming that twin is the result of his new appearance.

I wanted to elaborate a bit on it and see if we can tie it up. Searching for stuff online led me to some posts and this book that is apparently used by Gege to model Sukuna on. And in there there was an excerpt about Sukuna and his origin.

It basically went like this

Sukuna used to have a twin. Siamese twin to be precise. But he ate him.

A Siamese twin was born to a poor family, who later sold them to a freak show. One day, a cult leader named Mononobe Tengoku purchased several malformed humans, including the Siamese twins from the freak show. Mononobe was fascinated by the twins and kept them in a room without food or water until one of the twins killed and ate the other. Mononobe then attached the arms of the deceased twin to the surviving twin and half of their face. The resulting creature was named Ryomen Sukuna.

That will be Sukuna's origin. He was a nobody, a freak, sold to the circus, and ate his brother. That's how he got the appetite for eating humans in the first place.

Now the origin doesn't have to be the exact same as the above. A more interesting proposal for me is that Sukuna as he is now is the result of the first culling game. The circus=culling game, the cult leader=Kenjaku/Tengen

Sukuna and his twin were in the first culling game and Sukuna was forced to eat his brother for an unknown reason thus far. Probably to win the game or something akin to that.

And the result of all of that is the Sukuna as we know him today. Specifically his full form as shown in chapter 117

And looking at the pic, and after a lot of research and surfing on the net, I think Sukuna's next CT will be thunder related. Probably a thunder arrow to go with the bow he is holding.

His abilities correspond to old myths from a book that Gege mentioned previously.

In the book Ryomen Sukuna is depicted having four arms, using two swords and two bows. I think the swords correspond to Cleave and Dismantle, and the two bows correspond to the Fire Arrow and an eventual Thunder Arrow.

The trident that he is holding is associated with Shiva. That's where his fire arrow tech comes from.

The bow is Indra's weapon.

And I think this was also foreshadowed in chapter 12. Yuji mentions fire and thunder. We already know now Sukuna can fire fire arrows.

Anyway thoughts guys? And share any other interesting Sukuna theories you have here.

He wasn't a cursed spirit forever.

No it wasn't stated. We might get it in a flashback soon.
Ten shadows was enough to kill old 6 eyes member
And we already know purple was achieved before gojo etc
Sukuna with 15 fingers already can beat gojo

Seth

โ€Ž
Ten shadows was enough to kill old 6 eyes member
And we already know purple was achieved before gojo etc
Sukuna with 15 fingers already can beat gojo
The Next Gojo clan member to possess Six Eyes and Limitless grows to be stronger while inheriting previous techniques.

Gojo clan members from Golden Age were weak in comparison to who Gojo grew out to be.

Lmao. 15 Fingers Sukuna is not beating Gojo.

The Next Gojo clan member to possess Six Eyes and Limitless grows to be stronger while inheriting previous techniques.

Gojo clan members from Golden Age were weak in comparison to who Gojo grew out to be.

Lmao. 15 Fingers Sukuna is not beating Gojo.
What says they were weak? Gojo is the strongest in current era
Also its stated old era sorcerers are stronger than current era
The golden age of jujutsu stated by kenjaku

Seth

โ€Ž
What says they were weak? Gojo is the strongest in current era
Also its stated old era sorcerers are stronger than current era
The golden age of jujutsu stated by kenjaku
On average they were stronger but nothing says they were just a bunch of Gojos.

Every next Gojo Clan member to be born with Limitless/Six Eyes is stronger than the previous one. He inherits techniques and also becomes stronger on his own.

You will be hella surprised once Gojo is released and what he will do.

On average they were stronger but nothing says they were just a bunch of Gojos.

Every next Gojo Clan member to be born with Limitless/Six Eyes is stronger than the previous one. He inherits techniques and also becomes stronger on his own.

You will be hella surprised once Gojo is released and what he will do.
Dude where it was stated the next one is stronger? That s just headcanon

I can say the same about the old 10 shadows user
He s not boosted by sukuna
You look how huge that nue is? How boosted mahoraga gonna be
Complete shadow garden domain
And all sukuna s powers

15 fingers sukuna is on another level

Seth

โ€Ž
Dude where it was stated the next one is stronger? That s just headcanon

I can say the same about the old 10 shadows user
He s not boosted by sukuna
You look how huge that nue is? How boosted mahoraga gonna be
Complete shadow garden domain
And all sukuna s powers

15 fingers sukuna is on another level
So you meant 15 Fingers Sukuna with Megumi's techniques?

That is a different convo then but still I doubt he can ultimately beat Gojo.

Full Power back Sukuna + Megumi's techniques mastered that's a different conversation.

It's still whatever. A lot of us theorized that Sukuna will use Megumi against Gojo so Gojo don't force himself to kill his body.

Is there any proof that the Limitless sorceror who lost to that Zenin can use Infinity 24x7 like Gojo can & not like Pre Awakening Gojo?
Is there any proof he had a busted Domain where you are literally fucked if you enter, like Gojo has?
Old era sorcerers>new era so yeah
So you meant 15 Fingers Sukuna with Megumi's techniques?

That is a different convo then but still I doubt he can ultimately beat Gojo.

Full Power back Sukuna + Megumi's techniques mastered that's a different conversation.

It's still whatever. A lot of us theorized that Sukuna will use Megumi against Gojo so Gojo don't force himself to kill his body.
Yeah with megumi s power
+ sukuna has alot if powers to be shown
It was said poison is his main thing

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
It was said poison is his main thing
No it's not. It's a mistranslation.

I want to point out something lost in translation that consequently make people assumption goes wild. Here on this part, Ryomen Sukuna is actually not referred as King of Lethal Poison in the original text. He is referred as his usual title: King of Curse. The better translation goes like this;

Itadori Yuuji is the vessel of King of Curse Ryomen Sukuna, that is a lethal poison.
The wrong translation makes it look like Sukuna uses poison technique, which isโ€ฆ not true for the time being.

Seth

โ€Ž
Weak argument.
Entire previous arc we saw Reggie get his ass beat by Megumi, Yuta beat the ass of 3 Old Sorcerors etc,.
That statement was made in general about Average Sorcerors lmao.

Gojo is "Non-Standard".
He probably thinks Gojo is weak and Golden Era had multiple Gojos.

Weak argument.
Entire previous arc we saw Reggie get his ass beat by Megumi, Yuta beat the ass of 3 Old Sorcerors etc,.
That statement was made in general about Average Sorcerors lmao.

Gojo is "Non-Standard".
Strongest from current era why gege didnt said he s the strongest of all time?
He probably thinks Gojo is weak and Golden Era had multiple Gojos.
No he s not weak and he s losing to sukuna

Seth

โ€Ž
Strongest from current era why gege didnt said he s the strongest of all time?

No he s not weak and he s losing to sukuna
Author > you.

Gojo will win.

Author > you.

Gojo will win.
Gojo gonna die lol just read what light said about nobara gojo yuji

Still remember gojo fans using gojo saying he s gonna win vs sukuna like blud is wsw 2.0

He also said "i have faith in everyone" and a panel of yuji megumi nobara is shown
Well nobara is dead
Yuji got the ace treatment
And megumi became sukuna s vessel

Seth

โ€Ž
Gojo gonna die lol just read what light said about nobara gojo yuji

Still remember gojo fans using gojo saying he s gonna win vs sukuna like blud is wsw 2.0

He also said "i have faith in everyone" and a panel of yuji megumi nobara is shown
Well nobara is dead
Yuji got the ace treatment
And megumi became sukuna s vessel
What Light presented was the correct translation. You took out 2 out of 3 will die out of context.

I prefer the author's words.

Even if Gojo dies he will beat Sukuna first. No one in the current gen can touch Sukuna bar Gojo.